/balk/ - balkan thread

nkreek edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/economic-and-financial-indicators/21674507-merchant-fleets
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=el&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.kathimerini.gr/920539/article/oikonomia/ellhnikh-oikonomia/sygxysh-me-toys-voylgaroys-toyristes-poy-mazeyoyn-elies-h-yaxnoyn-doyleia&usg=ALkJrhhGmSK9a5b15NEmpT7ABTi1pULXpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rate OC

Phak nkreeks

This is now your culture as well, as of 14:30 on 01/08/2017.

FOURTH FOR TATAR IRRELEVANCE

In my country family comes first, and moreta come second, depending on who you ask.
But the best part: "You never know which country is gonna backstab you this time".

>LITERAL shit memes
KYS

>Greeks calling other irrelevant.
Maybe if you didn't get your ass kicked so hard by the Turks, who knows, maybe you'd be even a little relevant today, instead of the EU's begger.

On the other hand, you'd still be bankrupt kek

>WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH THEY BACKSTABBED US EVEN THOUGH WE DECLARED WAR

>BE LOSEGARIA
>LOSE WAR
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>be voulgaros
>have no moreta
VTPHO

economist.com/news/economic-and-financial-indicators/21674507-merchant-fleets
NOT SO FAST YOU CHUBBY FAGGOT
WOULDN'T WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

>be British occupied Greece
>lose War of the Stray Dog to demilitarized Bulgaria

rekt

>be africa tier tax haven
>other countries register their boats with you
>you get zero kickback

wow, so prestigious

Pic attached triggers serbs and russians.
One more time guys:

GORDA STARA PLANINA
DO NEY DUNAVA SINEY
SLANCE TRAKIYA OGRYAVA
NAD PIRINA (I VARDAR**) PLAMENEY
MILA RODINOOOOO

AIDE OSHTE EDIN PAT CHESTITO! CONGRATS ONCE MORE TO ALL BULGARIANS! MAKES TOO! This really is a historic moment and I will be popping champagne tonight! Ha nazdrave!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

>BE LOSEGARIA
>CRY TO OTHER NATIONS
>THEY TAKE PITY
>"WIN"
THENK U L.O.N
U AR MAI BES FREN
U AR THE PIS KIPER
U AR THE LEJEN

>Be greek army
>Lose to a couple of uneducated peasents
WAGAHAHHAHAHA

>WE DID IT!!!!!!!!
WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!!!!!
UPVOTE!!!!!!!

>Greece
>tax haven
What are you smoking?
btw those ships are sailing with Greek flags and are owned by Greek companies

>the state of this country

>be greece
>start war
>lose in 2 days
>cry about it a century later

:))))

Someone needs to take the "Hope" Obama posters from 2008 and replace Obozo's face with King Zaev. Kek.

>League of Nations
>uneducated peasants
>Bulgarian historicity

>be Bulgarian
>declare war
>get anally raped
>lose land
>cry about getting backstabbed centuries later

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=el&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.kathimerini.gr/920539/article/oikonomia/ellhnikh-oikonomia/sygxysh-me-toys-voylgaroys-toyristes-poy-mazeyoyn-elies-h-yaxnoyn-doyleia&usg=ALkJrhhGmSK9a5b15NEmpT7ABTi1pULXpQ

>I came for vacations in Greece
>jokes on you, I came to work

>Bulgarian tourists

I am sorry, did you meant to say Μιkρασιατιkή Καταστροφή? Because reading that post I couldn't help but think of Μιkρασιατιkή Καταστροφή and smile :)

Τρι μορετα σολυν ε νασσσσ εεεεε βββββ

Through pasos, unity.

>did you meant
t. English the Terrible
>I couldn't help but think of Μιkρασιατιkή Καταστροφή and smile
Of course you'd be proud of your brother's acts
After all, you were allied to him

fuck off, sperg

This is nice general.

Stop arguing with Greeks man. Don't lower yourself to their pathetically sad (bankrupt) level. Not on such a glorious occasion! We did it, man!
Hahahahaha

>check Irena
>see 1 mutual friend
>my own father

That is it, I am deleting his FB

lmao nice arguments
>conceding defeat
Irrelevantgaria always being irrelevant and thiking the most irrelevant things will make them less irrelevant

Is it time to bring this back out again? Kek

>meme maps
AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
LITERALLY YOUTBE
MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT IT QUICKSTRIKE93

FYROM GIRLZ WANT THE BBC

>so little greed

You are no bulgar. At least paint all of Dobruja south of Danube and the Aegean coast.

>having a kikebook account
>your father also having ome
>having your father as friend in kikebook

>and the Aegean coast
Can you even handle a coast like that?
Stick to your steppes, horsefucker

Horsefucker, more like gayreek ass fucker

If dubs, everything Bulgarians say will will become true and Greece will bow to their new supernation

If trips, Greece will once again crush Bulgarians and their miniturk delusions

More like uneducated shiptars wanting the bbc

Welcome to /balk/ newfriend, the normiest of generals.

>CAЩ oдoбpихa пoдпиcвaнeтo нa Дoгoвopa мeждy Бългapия и Maкeдoния.

This is how I know it's bad.

The whole purpose is to make the makkes euro/natocucks like us.

Last number is MORETA

if dubs the novum imperium mamaligorum conquers the balkans

Dude, no. Romanians are good people, and Gayreece is a bankrupt loser irrelevant shithole I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. With Macedonia we are complete.

roll

>4

To the Baltics we ride.

Or maybe the Caspian, a return to the steppes.

Mramorno more confirmed

>Greece will once again crush Bulgaria
I wonder what Emperor Nikephoros has to say about that. Allying with 5 other countries including Turks doesn't count ;)

Just work out, eat healthy, quit smoking and drinking, and in a few decades moreta will come to you.

Play the game, fag

I wonder if Basil II has to say anything about this?
>Allying with 5 other countries including Turks doesn't count
Good thing we never did that then?
>Turks
I'd say it wouldn't count for you but then you'd call us backstabbers

>voulgaroo delusioi

>tfw God is on our side
maybe we should start burning tires to quicken the process

I showed you my dick,answer me

Driving the car extra long today

Nikephoros head goes poof

Your eyes go splat

Bcякa лoпaтa кюмюp - пиpoн в кoвчeгa нa гpъчкия moreta импepиaлизъм!

>22
>2 eyes
>dubs
AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kek. To be fair for every 100 men there was 1 left with one eye, so I could have gotten lucky.

>Krum's perfect record vs Byzantine weaklings tho

I can't wait to enter the gates of Athens with my fellow Bulgars and tear down the Parthenon all the while raping and ravaging turkish women

Thats because he didn't fight to save our capital and just fled. Thats the battle the Romans won, Krum just wasn't there at the time.

>be tatargaria
>it takes quadrillions of years to even become slightly relevant
>it's all undone by one Emperor
JUST
You and what army?
The Turkish army??????
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA MALAKA BOULGARE XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA TOURKOSPORE

Soon, my brother, soon. Makes will lead the charge as I am sure they are the angriest since Greeks try to steal their history.

Though I feel bad... they lost constantinople AND they're bankrupt with no sign of recovery. Shouldn't we at least let them keep their Turkish women?

Unity makes strength. Soon.jpg

True, but he was a good tactician. If he stayed he would have likely gotten beat by the Romans. Instead he decapitated their emperor.

How can I play Sonic in the NES?????
Thanks!

Left or right, who is sexier? I mean Boyko and Zaev of course, two exquisite gentlemen. Not the two women.

One more time CHESTIT PRAZNIK NA VSICHKI BULGARI!

The Romans can't run away if you let them loot and carry all your heavy treasury.

>the bulgarian diaspora autist is still posting
WOW

>Thats because he didn't fight to save our capital and just fled

The capital is meaningless. If the Russians stayed to defend their capital against Napoleon, they would have gotten assraped.

>How can I play Sonic in the NES?????
you can't
sonic is on sega
just emulate it on PC and stop acting like a console hipster

but it was a very pretty house made of wood and it had money in it

Tough day for you, and all of serbia. My condolences. And the wound from Montenegro hasn't even healed yet. Ouch.
Kek

you fuck off, too, leaf-sperg

The contract they are signing is the sexiest.

>t. Abdullah Greekoglu

Exquisite photoshop, a young Ivan Milev in the making kek. Seriously though you are 100% correct, that contract is damn sexy bratle!

I don't give a fuck about Memedonia. We should just block them from NATO and the EU while sipping our coffee. Let these monkeys understand what happens when you defy us. Borissov looks like a Greek, and he is soft as a Greek, too.

>Let these monkeys understand what happens when you defy us

But they aren't defying us. They are agreeing with us. They are signing a contract agreeing with us.
And it wasn't them that betrayed us, it was us that betrayed them, unable to liberate them first, then giving them away during commie days.
Bulgaria betrayed Macedonia, and today Macedonia forgives and rejoins us.

Daam Boyko got old.What is he now?50?60?

Around 60. He has another 20 years of life, assassinations aside.

What? These monkeys have spat in our faces numerous times. When the carrot doesn't work, you get the stick. And btw, that agreement seems like nothing important and not something I should care about.

This is correct, though I'd argue it wasn't "us" that betrayed them. More like the Soviets telling the commies to push them away from us and closer to Yugoslavia. But let bygones be bygones, they are liberated now.

What is the agenda for tomorrow? Boyko visits the great Bulgarian Gotse Delchev's tomb? Will we see another bowing to Samuel but this time in Skopje? The statue in Sofia is so much cooler.

>unable to liberate them first, then giving them away during commie days
Yeah we should've totally won 1v4.It is our fault for being lazy and not magically killing millions of people with our bare hands.

Don't hate them for being weak and falling victim to propaganda. 70 years is a long time.
>nothing important
This is very wrong.

Our diplomats failed to secure a peaceful resolution, our king shot his load too quickly, our spies didn't discover the Greece-Serbia pact, nobody asked Romania to stay out of it, nobody spoke to Britain to enforce the treaty with the Ottomans, etc.
It was a complete disaster diplomatically, and entirely our fault.

>our king
You mean the appointed Austrian pig king.

Za vseki 1 obit Bulgarin v vtorata Balkanska voina, obiti sa dvama ot drugata strana. Prosto sme mnogo po dobri.

>And btw, that agreement seems like nothing important and not something I should care about.

We went from Macedonia being the Macedon country and Bulgaria being the Bulgar country, to Macedonia and Bulgaria being two independence and sovereign Bulgar countries.
Basically went from Ukraine and Russia, to Belarus and Russia. Its an improvement.

you guys imported german KANGZ too?
ours were shit

>obit
дa тe Oбият нeгpитe, oлигoфpeн

Guys this is a time for CELEBRATIONS, not to dwell on the past. All mistakes have been FIXED as of today.

Everybody imported kings. The idea of monarchy is that your king has divine right, blue blood, mandate of haven. He and his ancestors are crated by God to guide and rule us.
So if you just elect some soldier as king, nobody takes you seriously. You need that blue divine blood, so you import a king from the Roman Empire, at the time the Hapsburgs were said to be descendant from the Romans, so everyone got their sons.
Britain, Spain, Russia, etc all had some austrian princeling cousin on the throne to breed their own monarchs.

>obit
i cant stand illiterate internet patriots desu

was he shit do