He destroyed a mountain range with his fall, I don't want ANY arguments on his size here

He destroyed a mountain range with his fall, I don't want ANY arguments on his size here

But what would HIS size be?

He's a big guy.

For Earendil.

But can he defeat a stick?

Nuclear blasts can level cities, but they aren't that big. He fell with great force and destroyed the towers, and that's all we know. The Balrog destroyed the slopes of Celebdil when Gandalf killed him, but he wasn't a big guy.

A small meteor can destroy a mountain range. You can't think too literally with Tolkein's autism.

This sounds like some autism right here.

of course he can he just fucking snaps the stick in half you fucking retard
but then you have 2 stick

Yea, this is a stupid meme.

He wasn't that large. It was just a metaphor for "he was huge."

all of beleriand got fucked by that fall

It's fucking mythology, you don't take it literally.

how could a mountain be destroyed by anything short of a penetrating munition. tolkien is a hack.

Beleriand was destroyed as collateral damage when the Valar finally took direct action against Morgoth, which is why they were reluctant in the first place

What did he eat to keep up body mass? There isn't enough biomass in middle earth to keep him alive for long.

magic

Enzymes in his pores use an alchemical process to convert molecules in the air into energy.

Okay. But what was J.R.R.'s explanation?

magic you dumb nigger

wtf I hate Tolkien now

He wasn't that large, it's a meme you dipshit.

Also, the further you go back in the history of the Middle Earth the less "historically" accurate the stories are and the more they are intended to emulate fantastical nature of legends and myths of our culture.

what? no.