I'm a time traveler from the year 2116. It has been a few decades since Western Civilization collapsed

I'm a time traveler from the year 2116. It has been a few decades since Western Civilization collapsed.

The picture attached shows the political situation of my world.
Ask me anything regarding the future. I can tell you right away that it's not going to be a bright one

Blue means ?
Ya got a legend John ?

Is Japan still a homogenous society? Has the culture remained unchanged?

fuck off time niggers

Why did Brazil take over parts of Canada?

>falling for the south Brazil meme

Blue=whites
Brown=negroes
Red=hispanics
Yellow=asians
Dark yellow=southeast asians
Green=muslims
Light brown: native americans
Orange=multicultural/mixed societies

Brazil didn't take over Canada. They just have a similar ethnic background in my future.

Japan's culture has not changed much from your times and it's still an ethnically homogeneous country. They've a more powerful military now but haven't done much of anything with it aside from annexing Hawaii shortly after the collapse of the United States. Their economy is not shit but has been somewhat stagnating recently.

What is white then?
Are all people from the future retards like you?

What's the population of Japan in 2116?
Has China expanded at all?

How is Nordic countries doing?
And are whites at war against muslims.

>Wisconsin apart of Trudeau's Canada
Welp, I'm moving west

I told them.

We wuz europeanz nd shieet

Shit, so the south and north have been cut off from each other by London and the Midlands?

Also

DID

BREXIT

HAPPEN

>What's the population of Japan in 2116?
Slightly smaller than it is now.

>Has China expanded at all?
They actually collapsed and balkanized in the late 80's, after an economic recession which resulted in turmoil inside the ruling party. Before that, they were going through a plan of colonization of Africa, which resulted in the little yellow spots you see around the continent. After the collapse of the motherland, they became small independent states with an economy based on mining, agriculture and sea trade for the colonies on the coast.

Oslo, south Sweden and Denmark were conquered by muslims, most of the native population was displaced, slaughtered or, more of less forcibly converted. Some of them escaped north, but they aren't enough to start a war against the Islamic republic of Scandinavia(that's the name of the new country) right now. Finland managed to defeat a tentative of invasion and is now one of the few western European countries that's still whole.

Are you colorblind or just an abbo?

Ah, this thread again. I see you brought a different map along this time.

Also Greenland is governed by a Danish government in exile. The slightly warmer temperatures make it a more hospitable land where to live.

What caused the collapse of Western Civilization and the fall o the U.S.?

How was a Hispanic takeover of Southern California possible with all the military bases located there?

Is what's left of the West united against Islam in the future?

Will >we become a superpower?

>we

Not (((we)))

>Missouri
>Multicultural
pick one

Why is Papau New Guinea the last bastion of the white man?

> Blue = white countries
> South Brazil is blue
> Argentina is Blue

hmmm....

White population in the Namibian desert. Well played user.

What happens to the Jews?
I want to know for a friend

When does America fall?

Brexit is actually what made Europe collapse. The EU was weakened too much politically and basically became a zombie organisation which dragged down member states. Around 2030 the Union finally collapsed, causing an huge global recession. Shortly after, a civil war erupted between whites and muslims. By 2050 muslims manage to push whites outside of the cities and establish the states that you see in the map. Despite being outside of the Union, the UK can't manage to contain their muslims and will also end up islamized. Some people in white western European countries are pushing for a reconquista, but they don't have the military strength to pull it off, since Muslim France and England have nukes and all the European Muslim countries are backed by Turkey, which also has nukes.

>Muslim France and England have nukes

1. How are Brazil, Russia, and India still intact?
2. What caused the collapse of the United States and what are the factions?
3. What caused the collapse of China and what are factions?
4. Were any nuclear weapons used on the battlefield/ civilians since 2016?

A race war which starts in 2028. The southern border was heavily hispanicized, even more so than it is now, and the army couldn't manage dealing with both them and blacks in the eastern and southern cities, plus there were many traitorous elements inside the army. Long story short, the annexation of the southern border by Mexico weakens the US too much and causes it to balkanize. The current US is now a country with an heavily mixed background and generally left leaning politics. The Republic of Texas is what people consider close to the United States of your times and is the strongest power in North America. The black country in the south is named New Africa and was established after the end of the race war as a nation statea for African Americans to live. Unsurprisingly, it's a shithole. Between the USA and New Africa there is Appalachia, where most whites who were pushed outside fled. It's a quite poor country and basically a puppet of Texas. The other countries are basically irrelevant, I'll address them if you're still interested.

China as I said collapsed because of the consequences of an economic recession. The new countries are named Cantonese Republic, Shangaian federation, Manchuria, Republic of China(basically an expanded Taiwan), Uyghur republic(muslim) and Tibet. Beijing rules on what's left of the older PRC.

Brazil is a country in name only, it has been in anarchy for a while. Russia and India benefited from the power vacuum left by America and China, which allowed them to gain more strength politically.

The only nuke that has been used so far has been launched on Raqqa in 2018 to stop ISIS.

They inherited them from the former government of France and England. Again, traitorous elements inside the military and the government allowed them to keep those nukes.

What was the fate of the Western Cape province of South Africa?

Does the Democratic Alliance (DA) party still exist?

The future sounds pretty dim for the white race, is there any hope left for them to become as strong as they once were? And where do you live?

>tiny populations of Muslims winning anything
lol

So nothing change here eh

Does Trump win the election?
Is Isis still a power?
Have we left the planet yet for other planets to colonize?
How is the technology of the world in 2116? Have we cured cancer or aids? How are phones and cars? Does VR still exist?

Has the U.S national debt destroyed America?

Is the U.S now very non-white

leave troll.

>mexican intellectuals
Did all those burritos giving you autism, pancho? This map makes zero sense.

>Light brown: native americans

There are no native americans left you dumb pasta nigger

What happened to North Carolina? I don't want to be part of the black nation.

>Annexing the South
>Dint annexing Sao Paulo that has White majority and 33% of Brazil`s GDP
Haha fucking loser

How did we lose south america to mexico?

India stay united.

Maybe they will be a superpower after all.

>Argentina
>Chile
>White

Those countries both have large white populations.

>Does Trump win the election?
No, Clinton wins narrowly. Many historians pinpoint the point of no return near the end of her second term, when she grants a mass amnesty.
>Is Isis still a power?
They get nuked in 2018. The area is partitioned as seen in the map.
>Have we left the planet yet for other planets to colonize?
Korea and Japan have a space program, but we're very far from colonizing another world. We haven't even put a man on Mars yet and we won't for a while.
>How is the technology of the world in 2116? Have we cured cancer or aids? How are phones and cars? Does VR still exist?
Asians managed to cure cancer, but it's very costly, so it's not common in white countries, let alone muslim/black hellholes. Civilian technological progress slowed down a lot after 2040, but we still have cool stuff which doesn't exist in 2016, like VR. Again, technology is quite costly so it's not as widespread as it was in your era.
I live in Southern Italy, the part that is still governed by whites. It's one of the weakest white countries but it's still a decent-ish place to live and at least there is no crime and durkas everywhere like in the north. I have a job in the gov and friends in the gov of Texas which allowed me to access to time travel technology.

The state in the arctic is governed by Inuits, but it's basically an irrelevant frozen shithole that has no economic or military power and is indipendent just because nobody else has the resources to annex and govern it. The little Indian state on the border between Texas and the Mormon state is basically some sort of Israel that people with Native heritage established to be safer during the storm. Its main source of income is, unsurprisingly, gambling.

Their white population increases in the 50's and 60's as they welcome many white refugees fleeing from Europe and America.

because peru-anus

How are you talking to us?
Why did you come back?
Who hired you?

I've always thought that the East coast of Canada would survive any collapse. How'd we make out?

Also if Quebec finally got it's own country I'll be very sad.

>M7xic0

OP, prove that you're a time traveller?

>Islamic republic of Scandinavia

What happened when western civilization collapsed?

also, prove you're a time traveler

What happens in the Balkans

>They've a more powerful military now but haven't done much of anything with it aside from annexing Hawaii shortly after the collapse of the United States
Anno, please go back to bed.

/heem/ represent

>native americans
>owning that much land

nigga, you must be foreign and not understand how few are left.

>The state in the arctic is governed by Inuits, but it's basically an irrelevant frozen shithole that has no economic or military power and is indipendent just because nobody else has the resources to annex and govern it. The little Indian state on the border between Texas and the Mormon state is basically some sort of Israel that people with Native heritage established to be safer during the storm. Its main source of income is, unsurprisingly, gambling.

What has come out of Nato? Has it all collapsed?

mein nigger whats with the purple? whats going on with India

Why did Sudan reunite?

What is left of NATO? - Have they disappeared?

>Ask me anything regarding the future
will you get banned if i reported this thread?

Italy still exists in 2116?

Glad I'll be dead by then.

Nice cherry picked example.
The south is mostly white, don't believe the shills.

>south is mostly white

Ireland calling anybody a nigger.

How is the situation in Norway?

>Estonia will still be around in 100 years
Feels good, brah, feels very good.

I'm blonde with green eyes, the blackest outta of my 2 brothers, who are blonde with blue eyes.
Just like my Germanic forefathers.

>I'm blonde with green eyes
>Just like my Germanic forefathers.

why are you replying this retard redditor frogposter?

Is there conscription during the race wars?

Estimated dead?

Does the UK leave, or stay in the eu?

Tell me about my dear independent south.

What happens to Israel? Did they at least BTFO'd muslims once and for all in the region?

>a literal backyard

see

kek

KEK

What companies are still around?

Will they preserve my 14in cock in a museum for the women of the future to fawn over and lament that no man will ever live up to my glory?

>2116
>Muslims not extinct
Confirmed OP is not time traveller

>israel is bigger
What happend?
I hope it ture.

We can only hope.

Does Spain nuke Pakilonia?

He gave me two pepes I didn't have.

What a shitty thread.

Most of us are most interested in what is happening in our current time (2016). Can you describe the world under Hillary Clinton's presidency, and perhaps the presidency which happens after hers?

>saving pepes
i didn't knew you were a retarded redditor too

Speaking of Israel, how is Israel doing during your time?

So how's the Namibian Sup Forumsony holding up?

by this map it's look like we uncuck and even got bigger.
based Israel.

Get out of my state if you don't worship kek.
Meme magic is a thing, my bruxo.
Also I never visited Reddit

>The state in the arctic is governed by Inuits, but it's basically an irrelevant frozen shithole that has no economic or military power and is indipendent just because nobody else has the resources to annex and govern it.
Is it decent, though? Would you call it at least as good as Eastern Europe today? Is the one >1000 "city" nice?

Also, how is the Great Lakes State?

What happens to Canada?

What happens in New Orleans? Do the blacks finally riot and try to take over this city? Do the whites fight back? I need to know cause I don't want to live in Niggerlandia I want to fight these savages away

Can't tell the motivation, just that I'm part of a joint program between Texas, Russia and some European countries.
I'm posting for your present, I'll be back in the future in a few days.

NATO collapsed with the United States.

Without NATO around, Serbia annexes Republika Srpska with the aid of Russia. FYROM is split between Albania and Bulgaria. Turkey decides to annex Bulgaria's muslim provinces. Balkans haven't been that messy since the fall of Yugoslavia.

They didn't.

See They secede from Brazil after if falls into anarchy and they become an haven for whites fleeing Europe.

After the fall of America, Muslim countries try to gangbang Israel again. They get blown the fuck out like in the Six Days war and restore their borders from back then. Threats of nuking Mecca and Medina have discouraged further attempts from Muslim nations to attack Israel.

It's pretty long to explain in detail. Long story short, relations with Russia deteriorate quickly, minority population rises exponentially and race relations deteriorate, feminist culture gets bigger, debt gets worse. As I said before, her late presidency is considered by historians the point of no return of western civilization.

Being white and isolated, pretty much.

You form an union with New England and become a decently rich country, though not very militarily powerful.

Which is the safest country to live in?

What currency should I invest in to become a richfag?

How did you travel back in time?