Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah mate

fpbp

if you enjoy buttrock, sure

um no sweetie

this

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>this is buttrock now

youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI

The state of Sup Forums

nah sweetie

>blocks your path

>WHEEEEZE

>being this much of a pleb

*Breaths in*

It's ya boy

This was the most disappointing the national album and of course it’s the one that won a Grammy

Here it is....Sannhet - So Numb

agreed. It was consistently boring and his vocals have always been disappointing

I feel like Sup Forums is trying to trick me into listening to this, I listened a bit and did not like it at all. What's the appeal?

5/10
7/10
2/10
2/10
Didn't listen to.

I guess the camaron guy wins.

Easily his worst

> (You)
>Didn't listen to.
That figures.
Beta-boy Sup Forums garbage like you will never measure up in real life because lack of critical thinking can't be disguised.

I saw them in September and got to meet Josh Homme while waiting outside the venue. Un-reborn Again is the best track.

it was ok

>actually upset that he has not listened to an album

ITT
A bunch of faggots arguing what arranged noises sound better

this is purely an album made of unused like clockwork b-sides

I wish I was you, my man

My dream is to met Jesse & Josh

I wouldn't even mind if they beat the shit out of me

I saw them live last night, loud as hell and my ears are still ringing. Jesse seems like a cool guy, you can tell that he loves his fans so much. I can't imagine how painful it must have been for him to see his fans get killed at that Paris concert.

Fuck off.