Post the actress/movie/scene which gave you your first ever childhood Boner

Post the actress/movie/scene which gave you your first ever childhood Boner

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLPmyoxvTPo
dailymotion.com/video/x2l22xu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is wrong with you.

What? She was like 34 when filming this.

0/10. And that's being generous

Yep. Also Mimi Rogers in Full Body Massage.

Jessica Rabbit

>What the fuck is wrong with you.

To this day, I really do not know.

For some reason, women in uniform, authoritative scenes,prisons,institutions under the control of a warden/guards,being torture/given a hard time, enduring , it really really turns me on, only if the actress is beautiful.

>Women in prison movies are shite though.

IDK i never really liked being grabbed from my parents all of a sudden and being made to wear a uniform and sit in a classroom. The institution fetish is my way of adjusting to that, I guess

She was way hotter in the first movie, bro.

She's like the queen of semen demons. I don't remember how I got to see the movie though.

Fuck you, I refuse to post it.

Really? T2 Linda? She was looking good in the first one. But she became a roided up (srs) she-man in the sequel.

Big explanation. Nice. I've kinda got a thing for mentally ill girls, it's weird. Each to their own.

Still does.

Here's an extra lil tidbit.

My dad was right next to me when
>Boing!

muh dick is erect.

I will never forget that WTF look he had in his face. he ordered me to take a piss or something. kek

Jesus christ. Trips of true love.

i got in trouble when i was a kid for watching the sex scene and rewinding it and watching it again. i was like 8 years old. dunno what the fuck that was about.

Too bad about her arms.

>8 years old

Way too late bruh

in terminator one i mean.

>or something
Hahaha

What movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=JLPmyoxvTPo

the original terminator. you could see boobies.

pls no bully

God how we all need real female characters and heroes again, ones that still act like women and have emotions and problems and are real, not mary-sue cardboard male-replacement diversity faggot forced worthless, unbelievable, and forgettable trash we have now.

Even the way they fight now is so capeshit and stupid 'muh feminism women are equal to men in every way' trash. Women CAN fight, of course, but they're damn sure not all Ronda Rousey, so real women's self-defense is focused on being very fast, very violent, and then removing yourself from the situation because in a long, drawn-out fight, a man will beat a woman to death in almost every situation.

Sarah Connor's fighting was like that, she was trained and made lethal blows, then ran, no mary-sue faggot comic book star wars shit where women are taking on 4 armed men with a stick and winning.

That's not fucking "empowering," it's emasculating because it's fake forced bullshit that doesn't show the strengths of real women.

good strong female characters still exist, they're just less common

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAPFPFPFPFF

Exactly this, this is why WOMYN HEROEZ XD feels so fucking forced and gay - partly because it is - and partly because they're written so lame, badly and are entirely just to pander to fat landwhales and people who complain.

Most of the strong, female characters that existed in media from the past 30 years were so well written that really by the time the movie had ended, you only just kinda noticed that the main characters was a woman.

Take Ripley for instance. She's strong, doesn't afraid of anything and BTFOs Xenos in a clever way that isn't forced or cringe. She just also happens to be a woman.

If Ripley were written today then she would be kicking Xenos in the face and quipping things like "How'd you like THAT gender wage gap!" and "First FEMALE president!"

nothin but respect dawg

boobies in Dangerous Liaisons

Carole boucket James bond boner in front of everyone

I remember there was a evil nympho character in Xena. I might be wrong but I think she lived in Hades.

Was it her?

Shit. now I don't know whether it was Xena or Hercules.

Callisto was evil, but not really a nympho aside from banging Ares in exchange for combat training. She drowned in quicksand and went to the underworld at one point, but escaped

Well, I'm probably thinking about some other character. She was a servant (semi-goddess?) of Ares or Hades. She was fucking her underlings whom she was often deameaning - one line of hers I remember was "I'd have killed you if you weren't so good in bed".

She gave me the biggest of boners.

Great example, forgot about her because Dredd was so raw lol.

You're thinking of Discord, and she was hot. She was Ares' second-in-command and a recurring character in Hercules, but only showed up once on Xena.

probably one of the chicks from the mummy

Having the two tapes for Titanic as a kid was quite an experience, pretty sure tape 2 was the only one I gave a fuck about though because of pic related and the ship sinking.

Fuck me. She's even hotter than I thought she was.

Thank you for posting this.

My parents said I couldn't watch tape 1, so of course all I did was watch tape 1 and fap.

Member fapping to pic related many times

>liking bulked up women

He was mirin

>not liking fuzz

Fag

>I will never forget that WTF look he had in his face. he ordered me to take a piss or something.
>remembering your first boner

tip top kek

I have astounding memory power

don't shame me for my age

I meant because she waxed them last year.

THICC

has to be princess leia

i'm so terribly sorry :>

dude never expected someone else to post this

fucking SAMME HNNNNG

what is this?

Is that from the Leslie Nielsen Dracula movie?

European uncut special version

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

BBBRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

I also have a thing for strong women. Loved when she was doing push ups in her cell.

Lysette Anthony

dailymotion.com/video/x2l22xu

Betsy Russell's glorious topless riding in Private School.

>mfw I'll never be a teen attending prep school in 1983
I don't know what it is about the early 1980's (specifically 1980 to 1985), but there's just something really comfy and appealing about that period. I was born in 1991 so I never got to experience that decade, but I watched a ton of its movies while growing up.

I mean, you can't make a movie like Private School anymore. American Pie was probably the last hurrah of teen sex comedies within recent history.

Man, she really was a qt in her prime. I've seen her in the 1982 Ivanhoe, Krull, , Look Who's Talking Now, Dracula: Dead and Loving It, and Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde.

There's really something about women from the 80's and 90's that today's selection doesn't have.

When Sandy was kicking the Karate master's ass in the Spongebob episode where there is a scammer telling Spongebob he is the king of karate

Ahhhh too bad she didnt turn out hotter

HAHAHA
good joke.

>joke

"no"

tfw she will never sit on your face and make you eat her out while she make fun of and teases you

IT'S A NO FAP DAY FOR ME, DON'T DO THIS GUYS

FUCk

IMAGINE
MAGINEI
AGINEIM
GINEIMA
INEIMAG
NEIMAGI
EIMAGIN
IMAGINE

Don't think I can recall the very first boner, but this, uh, was very pleasing to watch.

God, she was beautiful when she was young.

The reason I learned to masturbate.

Beauty, user. The women focused on being beautiful and genuinely attractive. These days, beauty is not considered, and the majority of women strive only to be merely 'hot' or 'sexy'. There's a difference between a beautiful woman and a 'hot'/'sexy' woman, though often they overlap.