Scottish guy here, WHAT DO I DO?

Scottish guy here, WHAT DO I DO?

1. Brexit happens and the SNP drag us out of the UK back into the EU with Schengen and the Euro
2. We vote to stay and the SNP still call for a second referendum

Brexit and tell the SNP to fuck off if they try that shit again.
Worst case scenario, leave. We cant stay an EU country, it's cancerous.

They'll lose that second referendum by an even larger margin. Oil has crashed, questions such as currency are still unanswered, and the anti-establishment optimist image they've mustered up has been degraded since then.

Now quit worrying.

You know what you have to do, Scotsman.

No true haggis would vote for remain.

Vote Leave lad.

do what we did faggot

Vote to leave the EU and screw the SNP. They want to flood your beautiful country with millions of terrorist sand niggers.

Start rebelion like your ancestors would do.
Scotland is literally the backbone of uk. Without you those anglos are as good as dead

Vote stay and try to chanfe eu within

SNP won't call a referendum if you stay, there won't be support for it. If you leave and there's a short-term economic shock, they can get away with it

You vote out and when your second referendum comes, well that's up to you.

Whatever the vase, vote out, you know it's the right thing to do. KEK wills it.

you can crash on englands sofa until scotland gets back on its feet, get em outta here

>Scottish """nationalists"""

You are not getting a second referendum you porridgewog

vote leave lad we'll look after each other

t. England

lel either way we stay in the EU.
There's no hope.

>A party that claims to be Scottish nationalists supports being part of the Globalist EU
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Do what I am doing.

Get a good education from the notuituonfees bux then get a well paying job in England.

Move to England.

Honestly m8 the only reason I disliked the idea of

>muh independence

Was because of the SNP being so pro EU. But if you vote leave lets be honest, the EUSSR is finished and even if it does drag on then Spain will block your entry...so it looks like it would be TRUE independence. Do it for the lols if nothing else

Why do the SNP want to leave the UK but stay in the EU. The ultimate goal of the EU is to create a superstate. If they don't like the lack of representation in the UK parliament then how the fuck will they feel when they are 1% of the population?