I'm sorry, Sup Forums, I still like this kike. Even after the Fields bullshit, I believe that if he could be turned...

I'm sorry, Sup Forums, I still like this kike. Even after the Fields bullshit, I believe that if he could be turned, he'd be a powerful ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXofbNWWtg
nbclatino.com/2013/08/22/donald-trump-tells-immigrant-advocates-youve-convinced-me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just....lost his way.
BENJI PLZ, YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM THE PURGE! COME BACK, GET ON THE TRAIN.

>shits on Hillary
>still won't do the ONE FUCKING THING that would actually stop her (voting for Trump)

Yeah, no. This smarmy, disgusting, worthless fucking kike belongs in a gas chamber.

>you did something that is maybe possibly bad (i cant tell yet)
>therefore it's not possible for you to say things that happen to also be true even though they coincidentally came out of your bad (maybe possibly) mouth, and even though they have nothing whatsoever to do with the bad thing you (maybe possibly) did
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

has anyone asked who is he voting after Cruz dropped?

ben is a good man. Sup Forums just hates him because hes pro-israel and jewish,. but they forget israel are our allies

>This smarmy, disgusting, worthless fucking kike belongs in a gas chamber

I'm pretty sure that this attitude of a lot of Trump's supporters is the reason why he isn't. Also Trump is a fucktard. I agree with literally everything that he says, but the way he puts them is just so stupid. US needs someone like Nigel Farage

fucking false flag nips

If they cannot be trusted with the same freedoms the other "free" people have, why isn't something done about it? A royal decree is no solution, it just fucks us over more.

He's not voting or voting for down ballot races as of now. I remember him saying on a podcast he will vote Trump if Trump starts making more conservative comments. He really slips back and forth a lot because he hates Hillary as much as he hates Trump and doesn't want her to win.

Can we collect more Stupid Hillary Tweets in this thread?

I hear her supporters have been mocking Bernie Sanders pretty hard lately.

>but the way he puts them is just so stupid

If he phrased in any other way, he would've never gotten anywhere near this far. You're the only fucktard here, smelly goddamn shitskin.

he actually has a semi decent response to it

youtube.com/watch?v=hRXofbNWWtg

however, I think he's wrong in that

>the clutch is always going to be thrown out of conservatism by the cyclical nature of societies and how they rise and collapse

>Sessions trusts Trump, Coulter trusts Trump, most immigration hawks trust Trump

whether or not he would/will deliver 100% on his promises is neither neither here nor there at this point, he's shown that a big immigration plank can win. He's also creatively destroyed the republican party and thats a good thing; it became to stagnant and ossified to win. However, it would've been better if it had been destroyed 20 years ago

muh terrorist hackers

There are literally people running for the highest office in America that don't believe in due process.

There are literally millions of people that will vote for them.

>muh CONSERHVATISUHM

Good luck ever having a conservative government ever again when whites are a minority. Shapiro is either a liberal Trojan Horse or just spectacularly retarded.

I agree with you, but his argument that Trump doesn't believe Trump when it comes to immigration isn't without merit

nbclatino.com/2013/08/22/donald-trump-tells-immigrant-advocates-youve-convinced-me/

I also don't know if it's even possible to reverse the affects of non-white immigration, however, I'm not saying that it's not worth trying.

>Powered by Pizza, Anal

What did she mean by this?

>I agree with you, but his argument that Trump doesn't believe Trump when it comes to immigration isn't without merit

It's entirely without merit. If Trump wasn't dead serious about his stances on immigration, he would've never run for President in the first place. Why would he bother? I don't buy the "he's just doing it for himself" argument.

>Why would he bother?

because he wanted to be president?

Like I've said, I'm not buying the "oh just because" or "he's doing it to feed his ego" arguments. He was sufficiently rich and famous enough before running for that to make sense.

If you're dangerous enough to not fly in America, then you should be in prison, not on a "no-fly list". We've already seen that terrorists can kill just fine without access to planes.

holy shit that's not real is it?

>Aaaand its real

old Bill likes to stuff her ass after some stuffed crust

Aww poor little Benji can't handle the bantz