Any good alternatives to Social Justice-ify?

Any good alternatives to Social Justice-ify?

you don't deserve music

Apple Music is more or less the same and nobody uses Tidal. Spotify is still probably the best because the Apple Music layout color scheme sucks IMO. Black + green >>> white + pink.

local files

you could just stop being a faggot

you're as bad as the people who boycott xerox because their company doesnt't openly support gay marriage
let me guess your an amerimutt

*machines

youtube.com

hell naw dawg I love when I use a service and it has a political agenda and then they use the service to push the agenda on me instead of simply rendering the service I pay for

Be sure to tune into their super hot #Feminist #Friday playlist!

Apple music pays the artists more and has a wider variety of music I've found, but Apple is a scummy company too..

tripfag go awaei :((((

non

who the fuck is that band and why do I care about them

>using them hiding a band whose vocalist is a convicted pedo as an argument

google music is by far the best

their vocalist is a baby-fucking pederast

stop listening pedo music

>:((

shit didn't mean to make greentext but got dubs so its okay

spotted the android shill

publicly advocating do-gooder politics is a version of PR for these companies, it's fashionable not sinister, especially given the politcal leanings of their demographic
all of it is carefully calculated
stop being a faggot

fuck spotify and their agenda against babyfuckers

my boomer dad uses Tidal

i have an iphone

Spotify please don't hide my classic glam rock music!

rock and roll part 2 is a good song, whatever anybody says, without gary glitter the fall would never have had two drummers and would have sounded very different

lost prophets is fucking awful anyways, they’re probably just hiding them so nobody accidentally listens to their shit music lmao

Whats a pedder ass?

whats a pedal bin?

this would be more pertinent if they didn't suck so much