/got/ general

The 2017 edition

What's the first post of 2017 gonna be?
Let's hope it's a good one.

>Let's hope it's a good one.
the only good one would be
>gurm, the fat fuck, passed away after eating too many salad dressing

JONSA

Now that the dust has finally settled, who was in the wrong here?

nobody

who was in the wrong here was d&d casting ugly cat.
comic cat looks fucking good, a nice pretty milf. show cat looks like a used up whore after cancer treatment.

Cat for taking her frustration out on a child who wasn't at fault instead of Ned. She's always been an emotional wreck tbqh.

You know how it is hinted that Littlefinger knows R+L=J when he is talking to Sansa in the crypt? And it happens again in season six iirc.

Well what's funny about that is Bran had to go on a journey and get Jojen killed, turn Hodor into a retard and then get him killed, and basically got his brother Rickon and Osha killed by sending them to the Umbers all so he could find out something Littlefinger knows without any explanation!

But the children of the forest are extinct now and Bloodraven is dead but atleast Bran knows about his cousin. Too bad Howland Reed didn't just tell Jojen to tell Bran and save everyone a lot of time.

t. D&D

Let's talk about how great bran is

Please don't start riling people up

P O S I T I V E

V I B E S

2 0 1 7

>tumblr likes a character who slapped a woman, shamed her for crying, took her child from her and let her drink herself to death

What the fuck

When did Sansa so this?

Valar Morghulis

Euron?

Valar Dohaeris

>"Killing kids is never justified"
t. Man who had a hostage from childhood for the sole purpose of killing him if another house got uppity

Does Jorah still not know that Barristan is dead? He never even asked where he was.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Does Jorah still not know that Barristan is dead? He never even asked where he was.
you really think d&d are ever going to bring up Barristan again because the actor had the audacity to question their "fantastic" writing.

It was Oberyn

/ourguy/

that ADWD Barristan where he arrests Hizdhar and kicks that guys ass was great fuck d&d for taking out yet another good moment infavour of another character. If Barristan were still alive him telling Tyrion to stfu in Meeren may have made the storyline more bearable.

Good point I don't think anyone mentions him ever again after Dany sees his body. Its a shame we will never get a scene where Jaime finds out Barristan went back to supporting Targs I would have liked to have seen his reaction.

A qt from work got me a Stark crest flask for Secret Santa. Think she wants to fug?

Has anyone who's questioned the writing not been killed off? stannis, hodor, loras, barristan, anyone else or are the rest just show dicksuckers?

She's probably a sansafag

Jaqen?

>Even now I could cut through all 5 of you like carving a cake
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM

That should be Dan telling Dabid to get the crayons you moron

Dabid, fetch me a crayon

ooh yeah i posted the old version sorry
i need to sort out my folders better

it's this one

She's one of those intellectual, super liberal college girls so maybe.

Comic Catelyn is hot af

just remind her that theon was the one who truly suffered

>mfw everybody hates the best POV character from AGoT: Catelyn

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Who is the most insufferable cunt in the series?

cersei or ramsay

Reminder to ignore Salty Cunt. Do not give him the ......... he so eagerly yearns for.

Sansan OTP

yeah she was in her early 30s in the books and a 10/10 milf
show made everyone older and uglier because "its inappropriate for one of our 13 year old main characters to be pregnant" or something like that

are jonfags still having crybaby tantrums because jons a little faggot bitch who gives his kingdom to dany because shes a little sad?

Lyanna Stark

>mfw millions died because Rhaegar and Lyanna couldn't keep it in their pants.

>Waaaaahhh i have to marry a tall handsome guy who's obsessed with me waaaah please dont make me do it dad waaaaahhhhh
>I don't want to marry robert because he'll cheat on me D:
>Let me just run off with this guy who's cheating on his wife
Ned should've slapped her fucking dumb bitch face on her deathbed tbqh.

ned and the rest of the brothers were pussywhipped by lyanna. she was literally controlling them.

is george secretly redpilled?

>reading her ASOS chapters
>reading the ASOS epilogue
just fucking leave her alone already grrm

>Cat chapters
>3 books of "Hey, Dad, plz hurry up and die, m'kay
>good

nope

>D&D devote some of her final time on screen (which was very reduced) to crying about how she was mean to poor jon snow

>crying about how she was mean to poor jon snow
oh god why did you have to make me remember
fucking D&D character assassinations

Maybe they weren't going for barbie doll hot and implying that Michelle Farley was Middle Ages hot. Look at the pick for Cersei. Pretty but not as hot as she should be. Sansa is supposed to be growing up to be even more beautiful than Cat and Sophie is pretty in a Kinda plain way.

It was nice not to have a show full of Barbie dolls it would have taken away from the talking points and intrigue when the show was still good.

Why do you guys hate on Preston Jacobs ? i just marathoned a few of his videos and a lot of what he says is pretty enlightening, especially the comparisons he makes with George's other works, it really makes you see asoiaf from another perspective. Why do you hate him ?

(Sigh)
How many times are you going to say that?

>those 2 videos dedicated to how sweetautist is an extremely powerful warg
the over-analysis is entertaining as fuck, i love it

>Daenerys le stronk womyn queen leads an army of literal eunuchs
>Is GRRM secretly redpilled

Choose one faggot

I don't think anyone really HATES him, he's just a turbo-autist who makes one too many unsettling and unfunny jokes and also makes cuhRAYzy theories to rack up tons of whatever the youtube equivalent of (you)s are.

I unironically think he's on the right track on where the books are going though, at least in terms of the big picture stuff.

He's obsessed with the worst elements of the story. The "magic" or even science fiction shit that detracts from an otherwise alright low fantasy story.

Yeah, the only magic elements I liked at all were the Mel bits like the shadow-baby and even then I can't quite explain why. I guess the fact that Dragons are around isn't too bad either. All the Bran stuff and eventually Arya as well just feels dull and irrelevant compared to the more interesting main story with all the wars and scheming and shit.

>"Fuck you, /got/. Keep making "dabid, the crayons" memes all you want. Dan and I will be making shit tons of money and winning shit tons of awards. /got/ shits."

delet this post immediately

Fuck her then shout MAGA at climax

I love him. You can learn a lot from him even if you don't subscribe to the tinfoil but as usual people who don't wanna think or research anything for themselves are triggered. People don't know how to separate the real historical ASOIAF facts and take the theories and speculation with a grain of salt. My favorite videos are the Maesters conspiracy videos and the Riverlands videos. I like learning all that Targ history in the Maesters videos and it's fascinating learning about how the Riverlands have sided in battles in the past and geography of it because it gives you a little insight if you want to muse on it yourself if the Riverlands will support Dany or Aegon.

Some Pedo Pre puberty Bran trash

Jaqen H'ghar will assassinate Bran in E07. Arya will walk into Bran's chamber only to find a pool of blood and Jaqen dragging Bran's corpse to hide it. She'll then engage with him in a swordfight and kill him.

Screencap this. I won't post it again.

sand snakes fight was just on the game of thrones marathon

AHAHAHAHA cant stop laughing

Eh, the medieval excuse works for peasants looking bad, but when your family has been one of the richest and most powerful on the continent for a few centuries, the lords will usually get the best-looking breeding stock available so it makes sense that the offspring of most of the major houses would be hot AF just like the books describe. Plus women from the great houses would do basically zero strenuous activity so its not like they'd usually age like the average serf.

>There will never be a better scene in Game of Thrones than the scene where Catelyn arrests Tyrion at the inn

The worst fight is Jorah in the arena. Fucking laughable choreography and camera work

Sansa "rape" soon.

Tumblr will get triggered again

/bestgirl/

You know it was always meant as a three part story where part 1 was politics part 2 was the phasing out of politics and entrance of magic and part 3 is magic. Maybe you should just give up on the books now.

I really can't stand to read any more whining about fantasy in a fantasy series from autists like you.

As many as it takes

>He's secretly in love with bran

Embrace it fellow branbro

myranda is bathing her right now and its triggering something

As a Jaqenposter, i dont agree with this fanfiction bullshit while i dont like and care about Bran. Jaqen and Arya will have a beautiful friend/relationship.

Also if this scenario happens, i doubt that Arya would be a match for Jaqen, she likely would be killed.

>wars and scheming and shit

What fucking wars and what fucking scheming? You mean Gary Stu bad guy gets beaten by Gary Stu good guy? Thus comment made sense like 4 years ago but the white walker stuff and brans visions and time travel shenanigans are objectively the only interesting thing about the show anymore, I know the truth is hard to accept mbro

delet

I can't wait until you get tired of samefagging this shit

What GoT marathon? Where?

sansa willfully started to remove her clothing on her wedding night

hbo2e

But Bran went north of the wall to find the three eyed raven

>waaaah you're not allowed to enjoy different parts of the series more than others

Sheeit I'll have to look it up.

>sansa willfully started to remove her clothing
mfw tyrion stops her

Very well then, also:

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

its on HBO2w also and its a couple of episodes behind e

/got/ is so dead right now. When is it most active?

The one true ship.
100% canon

when media from a new season drops

She did because it was expected of her.

Catelyn let Tyrion go because it was expected of her.

Expected of her =/= willfully

>ywn marry a 14 year old or whatever and have the pleasure of consummating the marriage
I'm not some muzzie or anything but damn son.

Youre not allowed to whine about it in every thread you knew what you were in for when you started, retard

EEGGGG I DREAMED I WAS OLD

RIP AEMON TARGARYEN

>tyrion refused to make babies with blood claims to winterfell, riverrun and harrenhal, not to mention the lannister side
>we're supposed to believe that he is an expert player of le game of thrones

whining is all that bumps these threads anymore tbqh famalam

What happened to

P O S I T I V E

V I B E S

2 0 1 7

Pls no bully for just one thread at least :(