pl.vichan.net/psl/src/1vd2wk9h.vichan-0.webm

pl.vichan.net/psl/src/1vd2wk9u.vichan-1.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.vichan.net/psl/src/1vd2wk9h.vichan-0.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based polen

She needs a nice BBC

based Poland...
I wish that the west has more patriotic women like her.
Because Most of the women here have too much empathy towards immigrants and don't see the real danger (Islam).
That's why we have left and green c.uckhold parties...

Never change Poland! never change!

god damn she's pretty

You´re all Nazis

>pic realted a real patriotic european

She's wrong.

God. I get you know being politically incorrect is the new "black", but I mean... she's just wrong.

>so ironic

When the tides turn, do you think we will have to shame them into oblivion or will they just kill themselves en masse when they see their propped up fantasy world crumble?

nah, you're wrong. See, I can do that too.

You're talking a lot of shit, perhaps you'd like to get hit?

Can pretty girls be wrong? Come on Canada.

>When the tides turn, do you think we will have to shame them into oblivion or will they just kill themselves en masse when they see their propped up fantasy world crumble?
Wow, only a Nazi would ask such question? Fantasy world? We live in it, in such modern and welcome Union that vowed to never let their emotions and hearts go back to blindly love their own country or heritage just because they´re born into it. This and nothing else for Europe will prevail. Burn your flags world wide.

>#notallmuslims
>#stopislamophobia

These women don't see the real danger, that's lurking behind the corner.
If shit hits the fan and Islam takes over west Europe (like France or Germany e.g.), It's not the straight white men who's going to suffer the most. It's going to be the women, the gays, the Jews, the handicap, transgenders etc.
Basically all the people who were rooting for these lunatics in the first place.
If Islam fully deploys in the future, It will be the gays and transgenders, who will be hanged from trees and bridges. Not the white RACIST PATRIOTIC males.
It will be the women who will wear niqabs, not the men
and the Jews?
well. we all know what will happen to them.

>pl.vichan.net/psl/src/1vd2wk9h.vichan-0.webm
That's what a real nationalist looks like. Based as fuck.

>When the tides turn, do you think we will have to shame them into oblivion
>shame

Odd way to spell "slaughter".

These people are traitors and need to be dealt with accordingly.

It's quite funny when you think about it.
Got a few muslim friends so if it ever happens i'll be able to get some protection and or blend in and "convert".
But boy women and faggots are in for a very rude awakening.

You gave yourself an answer with these hashtags. Islam, especially in the west (western form), is very inclusive hence the term "religion of peace". Countries you called like France, Germany or even your own country are proof that muslims by a large number can live peacefully besides other people and other religions.

>pic related is an integrated muslim

Are you sure they won't start implementing their laws as soon as they stop being a minority in Germany?

That is a very islamophobic and hysterical view that you have

Mohammed didn't chimp out immediately after settling in Medina either, Malte-Sören.

Would zona.

So when the feminists get their multicultural brown islam paradise maybe it won't be the day of the rope for them, but the day of the rape.

Yes, cases like in Berlin where mass prayers are being hold in front of the universities or students of islamic belief that demand an women free academia are exceptions of the usually succesful integration of muslims in european society that was and still is overrepresented in the current media. See Hamburg or Dortmund it works there and no one cares

>proof that muslims by a large number can live peacefully besides other people and other religions
stop baiting
>>/reddit/

Ya us straight white men will just get lined up and have bullets put in the back of our heads.

They have lost all sense of self preservation because of their fantasy mama the State.

In that case you should take in 3 millions more of them.

>stop baiting
No shit you smart cunt. If it weren´t for these post this thread would have been archived. Let people have some thoughts on these comments

Also:
Not all muslims tend to do such things. It is just a small portion of millions and billions of muslims. If all were extrem wouldn´t you be dead already?

>See Hamburg or Dortmund it works there and no one cares

I don't know if "no one cares" is the right way to put it. I'm sure they are "enjoying" their sloppy second altruistic orgasms.

We can also repost this thread when Americans come back home. It's between 11.00 and 14.00 in the US right now. Hardcore shitposters are still sleeping.

On the other hand. I wanted to make some Germans think about their future.

What´s wrong with interracial relationships? Only a Nazi would talk like that

wtf is the nigger having a ghost smartphone?

who is she?

maybe...
But the LGBT community will definitely be the first one to catch the bullet

Welp, I can see though that some americans may derail it to: Post your alt right waifu thread.
Go ahead though

>tfw even if islam succeeds in dominating the world, I'll simply convert and be safe

Fuck that, probaly moving to poland for study

He is licking his sperm off...

So what? Do you hate gays? It´s their sexual orientation, it is none of your business

Can someone link to the full video. No dubbing required.

>tfw no qt redpilled polish gf

I'm sure your son will enjoy being half dog when we start having fun with chimaeras. What's wrong with a wil wed wocket?

>If all were extrem wouldn´t you be dead already?
no, they would be dead. because they'd be met with resistance
people would fight back and kill them
that's why it's even better for muslims to have a majority of "moderates"
the majority does nothing which enables them to hide the radicals in plain sight, thanks to our leftists morals

>I'm sure your son will enjoy being half dog when we start having fun with chimaeras. What's wrong with a wil wed wocket?
No the same thing. Human + Human won´t equal Human + another specie

What's wrong with interracial relationships, you tell me? Nothing.
Everything is fine.

Hes flashing nigger gang signs.

>replying to someone who even admitted that he's a shitposter

Come on.

What's wrong? Are you a chimaeraphobic?

>tfw no cute nationalistic Polish gf that hates shitskins

So you´re accusing muslims that they would look the other way around while we are being slaughtered? This is hysteria and highly nationalistic. You´re blaming a group of people for a something that has a very low to none potential to happen. IT MIGHT BE so lets hate on them.

Yes, everything is right. Stop commenting it with tongue in cheek.

Give me a break, srsly, that´s weak even for Sup Forums standards

Ya, I been seeing a lot of them around here lately. It's becoming a problem ever since we accepted all DNA is made out of the same constituent quarks, leptons, and gluons.

I really hope these chimaeraphobes off themselves and leave their dark age beliefs for the history bin.

They celebrated on the streets after Bataclan you piece of shit.

They're passively part of the violence and they hate our culture. That's the biggest problem with this whole bucket of shit that's called Islam.

I wonder what would happen of you travel to Saudi Arabia and tell those goatfuckers that they're faggots because they don't drink alcohol and won't eat pig.

Are you an half-nigger or just a troll ?

>That's the biggest problem with this whole bucket of shit that's called Islam
Islam is not the problem. Germans who let millions of them to their country is. They just doing their thing. It's not their problem that your culture can't defend itself.

>They celebrated on the streets after Bataclan you piece of shit.
Proof? And still, not all muslims. A small minority doesn´t represent all of them. Remember Pegida with that one guest speech holder that said we still have our concentration camps and if things go wrong we can use them? They cheered, do they represent all germans? No.

>They're passively part of the violence and they hate our culture.
Now you´re just angry. If they hate our culture they wouldn´t immigrate en mass here.

>I wonder what would happen of you travel to Saudi Arabia and tell those goatfuckers that they're faggots because they don't drink alcohol and won't eat pig.

Europe isn´t that part of the world. We try to be open minded because we have learned several times that wars and hate happen all too fast on this continent

Don´t kill the vibe

oh my heart..

Please think about the fact, that more and more people tend to use violence against the state and the mudshits.

No one could foresee that Merkel goes full nuts and opens the borders. She broke the law and no one really cares.

No one asked the people if we want the mudshits, the only thing you see in the media are the stupid liberals at the train stations that suck shitskin cocks.

Stop generalizing that every German wanted the mudshits. Also the German police and the Antifa are on the site of the government, so we are royally fucked.

translation?

I don't know how to type that shit into google

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums???

Or will Kyla Spicer prevail?

Why does Germany have muslims in it? I thought whites mated with neanderthals just to get away from those savages.

Disgusting Nazi

You can reach an agreement (come to terms) EVEN with Lithuania. You just need to know the right language.

polen stronk

>Europe isn´t that part of the world. We try to be open minded because we have learned several times that wars and hate happen all too fast on this continent

These fucks never learned that, they want to oppress women and force their shit on others.

>If they hate our culture they wouldn´t immigrate en mass here.
They come for the welfare and the easy life at the costs of others, are you really that naive? Let me guess, you're a student and never really worked a day in your life.

You're so naive that it hurts to read your thoughts.

Kek, even Sven thinks you're naive.

Godspeed Swedebro.

I'm not a NOP fan, but I gotta admit - their emblem is cool af. Both unique (unlike, say, swastika) and nicely looking.

It is just the standart of opinion of upper mid class people who never lived around the minorities he loves so much.

>These fucks never learned that
They will and they have to. Our societies won´t bend their knees if it´s about equality. The islam in the west will be known in the world as westernized islam.

>they want to oppress women and force their shit on others.
Now you´re talking delusional again. Stop being hysterical. No one want to oppress anyone.

>They come for the welfare and the easy life at the costs of others, are you really that naive?
Fleeing from war or extrem poverty is nothing to be ashamed of. Often these people don´t have other options. Wouldn´t you search for refugee during war? I guess, excuse me, you´re some rightwing Nazi that is dissatisfied with Germany and its society. Would you really like to die for this country during a civil war or rather look for asylum in another country?

> Let me guess, you're a student and never really worked a day in your life.
Politics and philosophy both at the same time. Kinda proud of that to be honest.

looks like a generic waffen ss emblem to me

And you seem to be full of hate and disdain for foreign people

Wicked neanderphobe. You're the reason they're extinct, sicko.

Then lets pay reperations

Nice b8 there, Hans.

I'm in love.

Ok. My gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 ........ gr8 gr8 gr8 ...... gr8 gr8 neanderthals called the German land theirs. Anyone with no neanderthal dna must return the lands to our proud oppressed people and leave at once.

>Politics and philosophy both at the same time. Kinda proud of that to be honest.

Get out, never come back, this is just embarrassing.
You will never be a productive part of the society.

I won't explain you how our social systems work, you wouldn't understand it.

Nah, it's called "phalanx". It's been used for about 100 years by various polish nationalist groups. It's an arm bearing a sword.

>Fleeing from war or extrem poverty is nothing to be ashamed of. Often these people don´t have other options.
Ofter these fags come from Africa and have better phones and clothes than me.

Read thread or go home Alex. You may participate if you want tho

>It's an arm bearing a sword

now you ruined it. anyway it's not different from all the other fascist symbols, you can think it looks better than the other symbols but they all look alike

>Wouldn´t you search for refugee during war?
Why don't those "refugees" stop in the balkans? Last time I checked there is no war there.

>You will never be a productive part of the society.

Productivity shouldn´t be just measured by what you income is or how much tax the state can get from you. Every society needs people that lead them and keep them united (actual quote of a Gesellschaftswissenschafts Studentin).

Not for the people, for their totalitarian anti-freedom mysoginist anti-intellectual ideology.

Its not that we hate them for the sole reason they are foreigners. We hate them for the horrific ideology that is mortal danger for european population and its freedom.

My guess would be...no free shit.

Exactly.

>Ofter these fags come from Africa and have better phones and clothes than me.
Ok, srsly now, it pisses me off huge times. Saw some africans chilling. All new dressed because they get money while being provided for. If I´m thinking about actual german students, especial in stem fields, of poor families that only get 730 Euro each month it is just a shame. I´m being fucked over by Mutti