Does Sup Forums like They Might Be Giants?

Does Sup Forums like They Might Be Giants?

I fucken do

I love TMBG but Apollo 18 isn't good imo

Lincoln>Flood>John Henry>No>s/t>the rest

Lincoln > Apollo 18 > Flood > TMBG > the rest

The Else is up there with their 80s/early 90s output.

Join Us is better

Yes
One of the best bands to come out of MA
John Linnel is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, easily. There are few lyricists that have such a strong grasp on humanity, love, and the absolute surreal. Few bands can make me laugh and cry in the same album. Lincoln is so unbelievably heartbreaking.
Best song on that album is Hall of Heads btw,

TMBG > Lincoln > Flood > Apollo 18 > The Else > John Henry > the rest

Why is Hearing Aid so goddamn good? That baseline is so fucking bouncy

Their first two albums are some of my favorite albums ever. They've been hit and miss after that though.

John Henry is actually the only TMBG album (other than their childrens albums) that I don't listen to, it's just not any good

This.
TMBG was one of my favorite bands when I was 16

dang, what a crazy opinion. it's very hit and miss, but the hits are fucking bangers

For me its the Spine

You can't deny that their hits are on a far different level than most other bands hits though.
Also their latest was pretty solid. They'll never reach Lincoln levels again but that's fine, they've done more than enough god tier songs

Of course, they are still some of the best songwriters out there.

>the rest
You fucking lazy asses.

John Henry > Apollo 18 > The Spine > Nanobots > The Else > Flood > Factory Showroom > Join Us! > S/T > Glean > Lincoln >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kids albums.

Haven't heard Phone Power or I Like Fun yet.

Forgot Mink Car. My bad.
It's right below Lincoln.

an extreme pleb

>an extreme pleb
Wow what a well thought out detailed argument.
If you're gonna reply have something of substance.

I DON'T WANT THE WORLD. I JUST WANT YOUR HALF

>putting Lincoln that low
You're actually just stupid at that point

IF IT WASNT FOR DISAPPOINTMENT
I WOULDNT HAVE ANY APPOINTMENT

Why?

Because it's a 9.5/10 album. It's their best, or at least their second best. I can understand it not being your favorite, and considering how low you put S/T you definitely just don't like their experimental stuff, but I cannot possibly fathom putting it below their top 4