Brits, explain yourselves

Brits, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't Finland make some film where Carl Mannerheim was a Nubian?

>ourselves

What, implying that we wanted this? We never asked for this.

To be fair it's based on a true story(movie still sucked though)

>We never asked for this.
but you did. in fact england is one of the few countries in history where one can without a doubt stand and say "they indeed asked for this".

B L A C C D

You asked for Dresden, kill yourself.

kinda but i thought the setting was pretty clever. it was like a christian missionary telling the tale of mannerheim to kids and the kids imagined him to be some african warlord because thats the only environment they are aware of. if you get past the pol memes its not that bad

love watching colonial imperialists get what's coming to them

You will fucking love reading about your country in 50 years then.

>implying he's not going to die from a heart anabolism before then

Nice

it's a true story.
Their son is the current President of Botswana.

He's also the best leader Africa has.
>Africa's best leader is 50% white

Coincidence?

The legendary thick skin of the british people, ladies and gentlemen

Jewish propaganda

not even on the same level

>went from 100% white to 56% in less than a few hundred years

WHEW LAD OK THEN

>America's best leader was 50% white
Coincidence?

Rising to stuff like this just gives the people involved exactly the reaction they want. You can tell by the director credit, it's some woman with a chip on her shoulder

To be honest, Brits (and French) deserve it.
Want to be a colonial empire and opress natives?
Enjoy diversity

More like 30 years. Look at demographics for US citites up until the 60's-70's. Most were +90 % white. Today, most are 40-60 % white.

well considering we were founded a multi-ethnic, multicultural society who the fuck cares

i was speaking about your imperialist crimes--stop deflecting

>Want to be a colonial empire and opress natives?
>Enjoy diversity

Says you with burkina faso and that shitty chinese colony you had ripped from you. You're only saying that because you tried and failed utterly fucking miserably lmao

precisely

Britbongs and frogs are guilty of what their ancestors did 200-400 years ago? Are spaniards guilty for their ancestors actions 500 years ago? Am I guilty for what my ancestors did in Lindisfarne 792?

>founded a multi-ethnic, multicultural society
BASED FOUNDING FATHER JAMAL

>precisely

Germany tried to have a colonial empire but failed shittily. Now they're the only major power that didn't have one, they like to put the blame on that sole fact when infact they have it the worse out of any of us. You sound like a sheep retard for just agreeing with him desu and shows you know nothing either. But then again, you're American, it's not a shock to us anymore.

>your imperialist crimes
Pretty rich considering the major grievances the "Americans" had with the crown was that they wouldn't let them kill natives fast enough.

enjoy your victory :^)

>sieg heil
he says HAHAHAHAH :^)

Fucking pathetic.

Seriously, I am split on that issue.
On the one hand, Brits today can't be blamed for the crime of their ancestors, of course.
On the other hand, the amount of "diversity" in britain is a direct consequence of the crimes of their ancestors.

So while I personally wouldn't punish the Brits, it just too sweet to see karma at work

Just like you are, Cheng. Now go and fucking kill yourself you disgusting non-human, before siding with fucking Germoney over your ancestral homeland. You think we actually asked for this? You agree with his point that we actually all want this in Britain? You're the fucking pathetic one, and I unironically hope your entire family chokes on their vomit in their sleep tonight.

Have you literally not seen the fucking state of your country? You're way fucking worse off than we are, and you didn't even have a colonial empire.

>On the other hand, the amount of "diversity" in britain is a direct consequence of the crimes of their ancestors.
Wrong, Britain was rewarded massively for its "crimes". Its current state of diversity and the resulting misfortunes are a result of ending their "crimes" and going soft on subhumans. The inflow of immigrants and the aforementioned diversity is a punishment from God and it will not cease until Britain has returned to its "criminal" state of being towards said subhumans.

Don't cut yourself on that edge Sup Forumsyp

So this is all it takes to trigger a bong.

Explain this britkeks

it's summer alright

fucking LOL

By the sound of it he's the well known Arab Germaboo Nazi

He's the most gallant knight.

>Britbongs and frogs are guilty of what their ancestors did 200-400 years ago? Are spaniards guilty for their ancestors actions 500 years ago?
Yeah because they still reap the benefits of those actions

lol american opinions are worth zero to anybody with a mind

>Wrong, Britain was rewarded massively for its "crimes"
That's still kind of evil desu.
>Its current state of diversity
Do people forget there were hordes of immigrants in the UK even before the 20th century? It just didn't seem as many then because of high British birthrates.

I WANT THE TRUTH

I don't care about some wank film but I do genuinely bristle at moralising krauts and shartymarts. So yeah if you want to get to me that might be the way to go.

wait wrong file

TELL ME HER NAME

>that pic
What did he mean by posting this?

Its ok, you have repaid your debts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_1926–1941

calm down mate

It is true
How come you guys keep getting hit up with substances?

>race mixing is wro-

yes

Dunno 2bh. What I do know however is that him posting that pic is further proof of what I wrote here

>abc
that's an american network

I just wanted to make clear, I don't want you to suffer, but it is not up to me, you reap what you sow, and I do enjoy watching how karma works.

As to your chinese colony remark, the people have forgiven us

Its like watching your former bully turn into an alcoholic wreck kind of thing.

>Am I guilty for what my ancestors did in Lindisfarne 792

Nice try but Swedes weren't at Lindisfarne bunch of pseudovikings

fuck glad we're sarmatian and not wh*te

fuck off, swedes weren't even vikings. You have always been cucked.

I mean, of all the evils even back then germany was the lesser one, even compared to japan

Cooperation between china and eu would also calm things down with russia. Who knows, maybe under such an agreement you can sponsor refugee boats to britain ;^)

I really hope for that
Many in the west see China as evil, but I think they fail to see just how many people China brought out of poverty.

I mean yeah, it is repressive and has an all powerful state

But i know your desires, i know the german bureaucrats orgasm to the dream of a federalised EU, capable of enforcing german fiscal policies accross europe

yes, whole europe should prosper with german austerity

The US has literally never been 100% white, what are you smoking?

A century ago, we were around 85% white and 15% black. Immigration from Latin America and Asia had made our country 65% white, but this is if you count lily white folks who speak Spanish as non-white.

Best leader is Kagame, actually

>history is Jewish propaganda

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOO FUCKING DELETE THIDS TRHRED

does england even make any media where the main character isnt african

cuckold kingdom

Mr Bean.

lancelot was french
so it's quite accurate

>The bongs in this thread having a meltdown just because some autists told them they suck

Fucking kek, I thought you were better than that. You do care about continental opinions after all.

The usual XXI century anti-white propaganda.
They want us a minority in our own nations.

Where is my reparation then? Fucking nigger.

WE WUZ SEEKING GRAIL N SHIET

you have some colonies to answer for as well, you fucking shitstain

This raises an interesting question.

Are Portuguese colonies any better off than British or French?

Angola isn't awfully bad to be honest

I'd say better than French simply because it's not almost entirely African which are all terrible.

Brazil is at least part of BRICS, right? Taiwan does well enough

Goa is doing pretty well compared to the rest of India.

Tyrone, our old colonies are independant for decades, some of them for centuries, that white guilt blackmail doensn´t work anymore

You mean "except for the fact they have had a civil war that lasted for several decades that literally started the year they got their independance, and killed more than 500 000 people", right?

Haha brits are cucked beyond redemption

High five fellow Sup Forumslacks

>our old colonies are independant for decades,
oh wow 20 years makes all the difference then
i guess centuries of plundering local resources and subjugating the locals is made up for by a few IMF loans lmao

I dont know who you are fellow american but i fucking hate you.

strong agree.

us's only attempt at african colonization was liberia.
you know.
that country with cannibalism.