Talks about how he's kills niggers

>Talks about how he's kills niggers
>Than has the audacity to get on his high horse and starts preaching about world peace and how we gotta stop killing each other and stop producing weapons

Lol what.

he 'evolved'

>Nas was always a hack
Gee, who could have called it ?

literally every rapper does this

Ton of old school rappers did the same shit though

>talking about something is the same as endorsing it

and?

I'm the greatest hypocrite of 2001

>Talking about it as a testament to how tough you are isn't an implicit endorsement

Stupid music defener.

but to be fair who doesn't love a good lynch mob every now and then else my pitchforks get rusty

>>Talks about how he's kills niggers
They rap about that to dispell the anger they faced at the hands of whites who enslaved them. Intelligent whites know this, and feel sympathy for their plight, which gives them their popularity. Midwest soyboys have literally nothing to complain about, because they already have the advantage of being white, which virtually grants them access to any girl they want. In that regard, they write about brutally dishonest, superficial emotions and make money for selling moronic "sensitivity" albums.

> because they already have the advantage of being white, which virtually grants them access to any girl they want.

???

>because they already have the advantage of being white, which virtually grants them access to any girl they want

What the fuck does this even mean?

Is this English? What the fuck?

Happy birthday.

Oh.
Still, what the fuck

>rap hating Sup Forums shitposter lacks even the most basic grasp on the concept of "maturing"

Color me surprised

>Listening to Stillmatic
Disgusting.

>color
>rapcuck is naturally a subhuman merry cunt

Who would have thunk it?

fucking lit

oh no am i gonna die

Mate it was all on the same album ya dingus.

No.