Are there any weird scenes that caused you to get sexually aroused or give you a weird boner...

Are there any weird scenes that caused you to get sexually aroused or give you a weird boner? pic related used to give me a boner when I was younger. I never understood why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo
youtube.com/watch?v=L3VyRESBqek
youtube.com/watch?v=VpK8lMH0lhA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a fag

where's the pasta tho

monster mash

youtube.com/watch?v=TcOWMohYTVo

don't judge me

Palpatine has a really weird creepy uncle vibe going, right from the very first line he says to Anakin at the end of Episode III

>getting turned on by a dude who looks like a shriveled ballsack

I miss the blueberry spammer.

Keeping it Star Wars related.

People who aren't sexually aroused by Luke disgust me.

Does the same shit with Luke in Jedi.
>You want this... don't you?

I always wanted to be Alex in this scene.

this is how I imagine all Sup Forums shitposters speak like

I saw Vin Diesel at an interview in Brazil yesterday. He kelt telling me how beautiful I was, but I didn’t want to be a Stacy and tell him it's creepy and ask him to stop or anything.
He said, “Oh, I love you!”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Thank you!” but he kept cutting me off and going “GOD, MAN, LOOK AT HER” and kept coming closer to me. I walked away and continued with my other interviews, and I heard him to say I LOVE YOU as I walked off. When I came to another actor for my interview, I saw him trying to walk into my interview with like an engaging ring or something.
The guys from staff at the interview were very nice about it and professional, and I was like “ahaha, thank you very much” At first he kept saying OH GOD YOU SO BEAUTIFUL, but eventually he came to me and said HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO INTERVIEW WITH HER.
After the interview was over he kept interrupting further telling me how beautiful I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3VyRESBqek

I can't see shit

I'm re-thinking my life right now after remembering this. Jesus save me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpK8lMH0lhA

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

Looking back now I have no idea why I found this attractive. Especially since pencils were being broken.

>Femenism

youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM