I want to fucking punch him in the fucking face

i want to fucking punch him in the fucking face

is it because he's jewish?

is it because you take music far too seriously and anyone who approaches music with a goofy approach to the art form makes you feel insecure?

you're a fan

wasn't that the guy who made No Man's Sky?

You do realize comedic music doesn't have to be shitty right?

Every time I see him I think of the hardboiled age tits line and get nauseous

>shitty
subjective

>pop music
>art
lmao

Alright since A single word triggered you I'll re ask.

You do realize comedic rap can be done better than Lil Dicky right?

He's so obnoxious and wants you so badly to think he's clever. Ugh, fuck this guy. None of his comedy bits are even funny. If you tried to sell them as just comedy it wouldn't work. It's "oh he can make goofs and rap! He knows he's white how self aware!"

Fuckkkk this guyyy

. . . yes

If you want to listen to a comedic rap song listen to Weird Al or So far.. from Eminem

his eyes look so sad

GAS

There was some live rap battle that he was in, and his opponent touched his girlfriend in a non sexual way and lil dicky aggressively told him to take his hands off of her. I chuckled a bit inside because he radiates no masculinity whatsoever and he could get his ass beat easily.

comedy has no place in art

>He knows he's white how self aware
(((white)))

comedy is art

Yeah he's really unfunny and obnoxious. Pretty much the archetypal nu-male "comedian".

worst musician in human history

I just don't understand how one man could achieve such depths of inherent unlikability. He's just a new low. I don't understand how he got popular enough that I know who he is. Like who the fuck likes this guy? Everything about him is obnoxious.

>musician

He's literally a manufactured music industry plant. Like Ed Sheeran but for Reddit bugmen instead of teenage girls.

I know but don't you think what is probably a pretty big marketing team behind him could market him as NOT the most detestable and uncharming person of all time?

not entirely, but it does help