The only reason Amerimen don't like football is because they bad at it. They'll love it if they ever become good

The only reason Amerimen don't like football is because they bad at it. They'll love it if they ever become good.

They say football is boring but they watch baseball which is more boring than watching grass grow.

Too many fucking draws.
And the time keeping in soccer is stupid as fuck.
Baseball is pure sport. You gotta give the other man his chance and there's never any draws. You play until you win or lose.

>Baseball is pure sport
>Two packs of homos in tight pants play with sticks and balls until one group wins

Baseball is background noise at best

shut your pie hole kike

Baseball is the ultimate patrician sport. It's a sport of leisure, meant to be savored and enjoyed. Not surprised that Brazilians and Europeans can't understand its appeal, really.

Is it don't like or is it don't care?

2/10

José detected.

Sorry, I'm too busy watching football, cricket, handball, cycling, rugby, golf, horse riding, volleyball and badminton to care about your post

Because MLB players love 24-inning games

Your posts don't change the fact that I am objectively correct.

The ultimate patrician sport is F1.

Soccer and baseball are both boring.

>americans don't like soccer

There are more soccer fans in America than there are people in Italy.

i don't believe you

I like rugby and we are bad at it. Soccer is just dull, at least people score in baseball.

Other Americans always say it's liked by hipsters and immigrants. I don't know who to believe.

There are 60 million people in America that like soccer. There are over 4 million registered soccer PLAYERS in America, from 5 year olds to Tim Howard.

The fact there are few goals just make them much more exciting. When your team is playing in the world cup and they score a goal in an important match you feel so good. Also goals aren't everything. People like appreciating the skills of the players.

Even if that were true, do you know how many hipsters and immigrants live in the US? Tens of millions.

>60 million people in America that like soccer
but are they "fans" like have they ever been to a game? and do they even know who is on the USMNT?

No. They aren't. Soccer is a babysitting tool for parents. Americans will watch the world cup, but outside of that, soccer draws about as well as womens golf.

Football has to be scripted with good vs. evil characters with good storylines and 5 hour main events.

It's getting there. Over 19,000 fans attended the average MLS game last year. I bet that's higher than Chile, er Texas.

>comparing with a third world country that's 18 times less populated

Kek

>Too many fucking draws.

So? Some of the best matches ended in draws.

Well, we're talking about a third world sport.

So that's why it's growing in the United States

>PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT
>PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Why do shitskins care this much about Americans not watching soccer? You already have 90% of the world following your sport. Does it really cause you all this much bootyradiation that people here dont?