Huh

>post

>two cents have been deposited into your shill account

HOLY SHIT, OP. STOP POSTING OCCUPY DEMOCRATS PICS

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING SHIT, AND SO COGNITIVE DISSONANT, I MIGHT SUFFER ANOTHER ANEURYSM BECAUSE YOU ARE A MASSIVE FAGGOT

YOU WANT ANOTHER FELLOW NORFAG TO DIE?!

really makes you think

>reproductive rights
Is this what killing your child is called now?

>give us abortions or we'll shoot you

Why don't they just shoot the babies after they give birth?

yes

No shit. Woman can barely control their emotions when they've said they don't know where to eat tonight and you pick Applebee's, they fucking lose it.

>black people open carry guns to defend their neighborhoods in california
>reagan and the nra fall all over themselves to legislate and ban it in california

>being a nigger

Cool story OP.

>1

>implying women would ever be able to agree amongst themselves to form an armed militia

What the fuck did I read?

to bad only half of women are pro-choice and only a tiny fraction in the sense of the fucked up definition that feminists have

This doesn't even make sense.

Who do they think they're fighting?

> just a bunch of big dumb men

ebil republican gubmint

>killing your child is now a right

If you abort your children, they win. -J. Trudeau

If women armed themselves and began threatening to kill people, in order to maintain their ability to kill babies with impunity, people would view them as evil?

Does the idiot who creates these even think?

So stupid
Being a woman does not give you the right to kill your kid
Fuck

The women who want abortions because of muh career, Should take up arms to defend their rights of ending life in their body.
They can skip the clinic all together and just self abort. Take that firearm and just shoot that little bugger right out of their tum tum. Bang bang no wah wah. Profit

>BUT IT THE STONE AGE...

> Women murdering people trying to stop them from murdering people

You know something is bad when it is referred to by a different name.
>Women's right to choose over her own body
>Reproductive rights
>Women's health
>Family planning
All different terms for killing a baby.

>things that did not happen

Liberals go to great extents to avoid saying "killing babies" for pretending that there's absolutely nothing wrong with killing babies.

So why don't they?

Oh wait, because nothing in that meme constitutes an argument.

wow.......

damn.......................

rly makes u think! :(

As a eugenicist I am happy when my enemies kill their babies.

Chopping up niglets in the womb is legal. WTF are these cunts babbling about?

The giving birth part is what theyre trying to avoid duh. Childbirth kills hundreds of thousands of women every year but we dont hold memorial days for them.

Not an argument

isn't abortion already legal? What are these uppity cunts whining about?

>the right to terminate the life of your own child because you made poor choices

wow, really makes you think, huh

stop whining.

You do know children of such families usually rebel and become the opposite?
You let them slaughter potential allies

The problem is not the retarded fucking crap someone posts.

The problem, you dumb fucks, is all of you responding to the troll, and making Sup Forums shit.

YOU FUCKING MORONS.

1 post by this fuck bot ID

No, but they'd shoot back if crazy women with guns smashed in to congress and started shooting

Why don't they then? They like to claim that if anyone but white men got guns they would be banned and they want to ban guns. There's nothing stopping them from buying them and fulfilling their prophecy of getting a gun ban.

Yeah.

I don't get what's the differences between killing a unborn baby and a born baby

Well, it's a good thing women can't even defend a microphone, let alone their "reproductive rights."

Even if you think thats true, giving birth fucks you up so no shit they dont want to go through the pregnancy first. Toughly 300,000 women die each year from childbirth. But they dont get a special day to remember their sacrifices, huh?

>using planet wide statistics to make a point about American policies
Mean while even the faggots at the Washington post are saying
>The researchers estimated that 18.5 mothers died for every 100,000 births in the U.S. in 2013, a total of almost 800 deaths

You couldn't be a bigger faggot if you tried

oh shit I guess I'm a #JebHead now.

American women do extinguish over one million lives a year but they are horrible shots.