This is the best superhero film

This is the best superhero film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4
youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed it's easily top 10.

D.C. Is for adults Marvel is for teens and kids.

I'm 29

youtube.com/watch?v=OTKDtoBR-2M

kino
KINO
K I N O

>moviebob
I forget, doesn't he take time in the review to shit on Snyder for being a white Christian dudebro?

No, that would be Watchmen

It will live as a cult classic. Remember, Empire Strikes Back was also regarded as shit at the time.

Yup

I hate this fucking meme.

Fuck off

No memes, just kino

Whether it's a meme or not, Batfleck was awesome.

so you are autist?

Agreed 2bh

Hell yeah, looking forward to seeing more of him

>I'm 29
Why do we need to know your age?

Dude's in like every movie, so we'll get plenty of him

Reminder time travel was established meaning the Flash movie is going to be awesome and probably change the events of this film

It's pottery that even Lucas couldn't imagine

>pottery

>the Flash movie is going to be awesome and probably change the events of this film
Nah, if anything it'll be the Justice League movie(s) that'll have time travel that has to do with this movie. Will probably be about averting the Knightmare bad future.

Justice League trailer when?

I'll still enjoy it. I'd love a Back to the Future 2 style of adventure in a Superhero movie

How would we know?

There were rumours it would be out this week, then that new pic got released, then the geekbeat reporter from Forbes said it would be released soon.

I saw Civil War first in theaters then went and saw Batman v Superman a few days later. Civil War was underwhelming and they ruined Spider-Man. I cried a couple times in BvS and was blown away at how good it was compared to what reviews said. MoS is still better though

>was blown away at how good it was compared to what reviews said
Seriously, the reviews were bull

youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4

So we KNOW he's a manchild.

> WRONG

No u

It's the only great rendition of Batman in film. I haven't seen the old Superman films or that Wonder Woman show so I can't comment on those.

what about the other zs movie

So far we've got Comedian as Batman's dad, and Dr Manhattan as Aquaman's brother

Flash will still be played by an awkward Twink though ruining the movie

>Dr Manhattan
You mean Owl Man

Oh shit, yeah, my mistake. Though it's Nite Owl

Doctor Manhattan was going to play Flash's dad

Can he go back in time and make DC movies good?

That's not The Incredibles.

I know, it's Batman v Superman.

>no one talks about marvel flicks
JUST

I love BvS threads

Yeah, it's a fucking masterpiece. It's just beautiful in every way. Every time I watch it, anytime we have a BvS thread, I notice some new bit of symbolism or symmetry, some new character detail. It's just a beautifully made, immensely ambitious, intricate film. If the Universe were just, it would be to superhero films what Watchmen and TDKR were to superhero comics.

Maybe...

Marvel films have been talked about enough

There hasn't been a single decent cape movie since X2.

There's literally nothing to talk about

>Man, I loved those quips!
>That boss battle was fucking epic!

what's there to talk about? "hey guys, i love how in this one we had a boring forgettable score and horrible flat cinematography with a muted color pallete."

"hey guys, i love how in this one any scenes that might have some emotional impact are interrupted by horribly unfunny out of place quips."

"hey guys, i love how in this one there's no substance or style whatsoever. it almost seems like these films are deliberately designed to be as unoriginal and stagnant as possible."

You can see the photoshop on the forehead

i dont get it, are you joking?

How come after Batman places a tracer on a truck he doesn't just drive to where the truck goes instead of using a tank to kill thirty or more irrelevant goons

Bruce is brought into the light by bats, symbolically representing his view of Batman as a noble purpose that saved him from the darkness that was his parent's death

As an adult, he believes that Batman was a "beautiful lie," and that the only way for him to actually have an impact on the world - "criminals are like weeds, Alfred" - he needs to kill Superman.

superman 78
and the burton batman films are still the best super hero films ever made as they are actual FILMS maybe by people with actual talent and skill

Raimi's Spiderman films probably are up there too but I haven't seen them in awhile to be honest

>inb4 ironman 1
it was an okay movie but nothing worth rewatching even though it was well made and RDJ gave good performance.

>Bruce is brought into the light by bats, symbolically representing his view of Batman as a noble purpose that saved him from the darkness that was his parent's death

Gee you don't fucking say. No wonder you idiots think this movie is too smart; you're just retards who think getting hamfisted metaphors is tantamount to intelligence.

daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4

>civil war looked bad I swear it!!!!! why didnt it take place during the middle of the night in a rainstorm?

i never once even implied that was a bit of hidden symbolism, but not once have i seen a critic mention the visual symbolism and symmetry that accompanies bruce's character arc.

the bat part is clear, but are you actually going to tell me that you noticed these three shots and their relation to bruce's psychosis when you saw the film?

Attempting to steal from the truck first and using the tracer as a backup in case he fails.

can't handle this much kino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christ I tried to listen but I couldn't get past about 4 mins
All he's doing is just insulting the movie without actually talking about his criticisms just spewing a vomit of drivel

it looks like shit m8

you have to go back

so he can get the kryptonite before it gets to where its going. (i feel like that question was too easy)

movieblob is literally autistic, and he lives in a world where everything he doesn't like is awful, and everything he likes is the second coming of christ. he's the physical embodiment of the concept that in order to get attention in the age of the internet, you need to be as loud and ridiculous as possible.

it's perfectly obvious he can't actually explain what was wrong with the film, it's actually just the idea that superman as a character was handled with maturity and realism is so triggering to him he flies into a rage. he's the epitome of the autistic screeching fanboy.

> Also let's use every Instagram filter we can shove in there

i thought the movie was dogshit but I'm not a contrarian faggot like everyone is on Sup Forums

you have to go back

Now the DCucks start posting shirtless muscular men to start drooling over

Like clockwork

Get out of my thread, homophobe.

tomorrow

>one of the things Marvel fans always bring up is how colorful and light-hearted the Marvel movies are
>they're done in a desaturated semi-realistic way that should be saved for movies like Sicario and Incendies
>the only color on the screen is some of the character's costumes
>everything else is a washed-out gray mess shot in boring angles with mediocre framing
>the fights are chopped to shit in editing to hide the jerky cgi and horrible fight choreography
>any sense of weight to any dramatic scenes are all cut through by quips to remind you that "Haha, guys, really, a dramatic superhero movie? Pfft ahaha!"
>have to CGI Tony stark nearly a foot and a half taller so that he stands taller than everyone else on his team
>the fight doesn't matter as by the end of the movie everyone is fine and back on the field except for Don Cheeto
>the whole movie was about a contrived issue that is about as deep or interesting as the latest twitter hashtag trend that doesn't matter because everyone knows that the next Avengers movie will have them all fighting side-by-side again

Sorry to disturb your homoerotic children's cartoon men fantasies

This is kino

For real?

i don't get it whats sooo bad about the movie? he talks like it's the worst thing ever fucking made just like everyone else. i eventually watched it and yeah it wasn't perfect but entertaining at least.

i literally cannot tell the difference in quality between BvS and your average capeshit which everyone else seems to love.

Also Ross should talk, he helped break Harlem in Incredible Hulk

rumor has it. a notable batman podcast and a guy who met snyder on instagram both said that the marketing campaign would start by the end of december

Yeah and they did release a new promo image, doesn't seem like they have anything else planned for this year though.

>i literally cannot tell the difference in quality between BvS and your average capeshit which everyone else seems to love.

then you're not paying attention. marvel movies are like the cape comics of the 1960s and 70s, mildly entertaining but ultimately forgettable. BvS and MoS are like Watchmen, TDKR, Kingdom Come, Red Son, etc. those titanic, monumental deconstructionist takes on the genre that seek to defy the shallow constraints of their genre.

Anybody who calls Zack Snyder a hack is an idiot

>the marketing campaign would start by the end of december

Nigga the marketing campaign for justice league started in 2012.

OFFICIAL LIST OF CAPEKINOS

BATMAN V SUPERMAN

MAN OF STEEL

SPIDERMAN 1

SPIDERMAN 2

Iron Man 1

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE

BATMAN

BATMAN RETURNS

HELLBOY

HELLBOY 2

NETFLIX DAREDEVIL

Pretty much, yeah

Why does this look like shit?

>BvS
>Hellboy 2
>Iron Man
god i wish that second one was good. will we get a third?

That picture of Henry is the not the best light to show him in

Better than the flat, washed out, greys of Civil War.

desu civil war looked better senpai.

filters in bvs were godawful.

Agreed.
Dumb generalizations.

doubt it, del toro doesn't generally finish projects and he's occupied in other areas at the moment

hope pacific rim 2 is great though.

They want to do it

You are right.
Men and women from Sup Forums, you have been deceived, fooled and robbed by the corporation know as Disney.
Please, step into the light and see the beautiful truth.

>Filters
Do people not realise almost all colour is created in post?

>it's another BvS thread

>BvS thread AND a snowstorm outside

does it get any comfier?

Getting a blowjob, while watching BvS, in a snowstorm, with hot cocoa.

So will you retort Zack Snyder at all? All we can see is you're a fuckhead.

rainstorm > blizzard, my friend