This is messed up

I'm at the toy store with my little brother

All the normal Ghostbusters toys are sold out and the only one the store has left is dozens of Pattys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP just get your brother a ball of silly putty and tell him it's Melissa McCarthy

That mask accessory...

Lololol

Also that white power mask accessory

We wuz kkk Sheeeeeeeeit

lmao who would buy the nigger doll?

literally no one, including black kids, wants an ugly nigger ape toy

You're surprised? Don't you remember when the new Star Wars came out nobody bought the dindu trooper.

>with my little brother
Haha sure, you fucking manchild

Nah its a new toy selling tactic. Its the head of a ghost, if you buy all the other figures you get the arms, legs, body, etc. and then you put it together to get a new figure. Basically you buy 1.1 figures now.

You bet the nu-males who bought the other ones for their wife's lover's daughters are clueless, all these little girls wanted was the Barbie in the other aisle instead of the ugly feminist action figure that can't have it's hair brushed or clothes changed.

Fucking genius

Well OP, you better do you civic duty and buy all those nigbeast figures. You wouldn't want to be a racist, would you?

ITS A RACE THING

Strong independent black woman fighting white cracka pussyboi ghost.

I'm okay with that.

This was established in the brown v board case

Kids are cool having a headless ghost instead of a giant scary dindu

It's like toy makers never learned from the black Barbie fiasco.

Who the fuck actually bought the other ones?
They bought those based on the trailers they saw?
Where are you OP? What state is this?

That was exactly my thought, laughed my ass off.

>KLANBUSTAS

how are toys so god damn expensive now. a couple car tracks and whatever junk my father had around the garage made unbelievably awesome scenarios for $1 hot wheels cars.

i know my parents saved a lot of money on me by giving me scrap wood, piping, and let me pick a hot wheels car.

Youre a faggot and you should take all the metal rods down so the holes dont get filled again, meaning no one can buy the ghostbusters products, because the idiots stocking shelves wont know theres an empty hole with no rod and tag.

is that dave chappelle??

I went to the local supermarket last week and there was this bin full of "-25% off from these Lego sets"

The fucking thing was full of this "set" and some sets meant for girls.

Barbie tried it. They had to discount them half price. Some people just don't learn from the past.

One post by this ID
fuck off bot

We're living in an age in which the 1% is trying to take more and more of the wealth in our society and pushing the middle class further and further back into the lower class.

Technological innovations and business model changes are a thing of the past. We are utilizing models from the 50s and trying to maximize our profits and push back the inevitable outcome of our companies tanking with our economy. This entails all things will become more expensive, less jobs, and less wages for those who do have jobs. This will continue to get worse and worse until the final collapse happens and we lose a lot of our populations but we get to start anew.

Because nobody like blacks, not even themselves

>not 3/5 the price

Literally 1 job

That's terrible, should at least be 3/5 the price

>(gEysrrEQ)
>1 post by this ID
ignore slide posts
report shill posters
sage

It's getting rave reviews though. Review. It got one rave review for being "revolutionary".

no one bought anything.

reddit tier poster who pulled all the other toys off the display to shekel for upvotes there and racist banter to screenshot here

Buy the Scooby instead.

>all that
im just asking about toys, mane

This.

Who the fuck would buy a melissa mcarthy doll?

Would've been way funnier if it were 1/3

>/toy/ mods delete all the ghost buster threads

awkward moment when toy companies forget that their target audience is still nerdy white boys no matter what hollywood says

Someone was paid to give that review.

>toy store
>walmart

fuck off nigger

The funny thing is they realized no one wants the new Ghostbusters, so they released the build-a-figure separately.

They make them so sjws don't protest. Also it gives them a chance to troll when they offer it all but people just leave it on the shelf.

yeah those mods really dont belong on Sup Forums.

fpbp

They thought those SJW tweets complaining about no girl Star Wars figures meant they actually would buy some girl figures.

you mean 3/5s?

>toy looks prettier than the actual gorilla woman
Hilarious

Barbosa

>how are toys so god damn expensive now?

board games too. damn.

Amazon reviews aren't funny. The few one stars are just about a bad action figure doll and a bad movie

Though this one about Melissa McCarthy's character was funny

>This figure of Egon Spengler is horrible. It's almost like they are trying to make him look like a girl? Very strange. We all remember the ghostbusters from the 80's as very fun. This almost looks like it's from some horrible reboot of the franchise , but we know sony would never do something so careless as the ruin one of there most beloved movies. Clearly this is just a horrible sculpt.

Looks like she couple have been a professional boxer

Mad Madame Myn is a meme now.

WE'VE DONE IT LADS

You wouldn't believe it up the dollar has done down nearly twice in value compared to what it was in the 90's.

Fact

GODDAMNIT Sup Forums FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE ME FAP TO MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

Winston's action figure never had trouble selling.

Licensing and name brand. Most are probably made in China too.

I guess the same is for board games. Though I guess there are many small audiences for them. Game Workshop for example probably isn't know by many. I did buy that Zombies!!! board game for about $25 or so.

You just can't win...here's an image from the same google search, retailers getting criticized for selling ghetto Barbie for half as much or twice as much.

nobody wants toys of black people
they always have to discount them to clear them

>Nah its a new toy selling tactic

new? They have been doing it for almost 20 years.

The early 2000s marvel toys had a different giant figure to collect for each series. Galactus, appocalypse, etc.

Fucking Target, go figure.

>All the normal Ghostbusters toys
>All the normal
Non-niggers are "normal" to you. I hate to break it, but you're a fithly racist like the rest of us.

Those look ugly anyways

i thought mim was always supposed to be sexy, at least according to the book

certainly they are not lego's best line ever
the stormtrooper one is ok tho

What will The Jew think of next?

I remember working at Toys R Us and seeing that set. Don't think any bought any of them.

why did i laugh so hard

Is there just the one trailer? I've seen one but it didn't have any jokes in it so I wasn't sure.

Because Marvel already beat them to the punch years ago with Gorilla Grod

>Games Workshop
>not known by many
>Warhammer

Explain

No wait thats DC fuck

Kekkest post of the day.

The 3/5th compromise. Black people being considered only 3/5th a person for some rights and shit.

Tons

this is the one they have playing

youtube.com/watch?v=-yw-42ljSWk

Natural selection

It's a shame they chose the funniest SNL actresses for the movie. After all this false sexism shit, it's hard to still respect them. I like everyone in the movie, it's just that the trailer looks like garbage. Doesn't mean I'm sexist.

Should have been $3.56.

Best set LEGO ever made

There's a 2nd one now, and hold on to your fucking hat, it's even worse than the first trailer.
The second trailer was the nail in the coffin for how shit this movie is going to be.

Maybe we should ask why Mattel is whitewashing a strong independant woman who ain't 'fraid of no ghosts?

Nope.

The Jews literally picked the ugliest, most masculine sheboon they could find.

I know she had a job on SNL, but SNL is kike-controlled as fuck.

you stupid fucking nigger this is why our country is in the shitter you don't even know relatively recent history

Dude she was hot, early boner fuel.

Pirates, Knights, and Western are all great

This one is bad ass, it has hydraulics on the wheels

Oh damn, I remember this.

Thanks, based Danes.

>Dat plaque.

Can we meem her into suicide?

General Grievous is top tier

They tried the same thing in Pokemon by replacing the white girl for a nigger. It backfired hard and people from the anime team got fired for it.

also pic related, there was a bigger shark-submarine also

kek

Nah senpai, best lego set ever was the Hoth T-47 Airspeeder set with Luke and Vader

He's right, I had some of the 12 inch stars wars figures and one of them was Lando, I have no idea what happened to my Boba Fett unfortunately