Who's the bigger idiot?

Who's the bigger sucker?

Atlanta Falcons fan
Hillary Voter
Someone paying $100 for the fight tonight when you can use your brains to watch it without paying

Im not some poorfag so im paying fir it.

theyre all the same person tbqh

if i lived in ur country i'd pay your price. 100 dollars is a100 dollars. i dont care if im bill gates. hue

It's true.

combat sports are a scam. anyone wasting any time thinking about "the fight" is a gigantic moron

if money isnt an object, mght make sense to watch the fight for 100$

im watching it because there were about a million retards saying "this fight will never happen stop talking about it"

>i'm watching because I'm a mark and got duped into it by media

fixed it

the media didn't want this fight to happen you absolute fucking retard

lol you fool, that's why they've been trying to hype it for months

Shut up spic

Bitch ass nigga

dude there had be countless articles saying "the conor-floyd fight will never happen and here's why" the media acted so smug.
pretty reminiscent of when they predicted trump would lose in a land slide

My Guy, what are you trying to prove and why?

Anyone streaming this game illegally is likely some autist who doesn't have friends to go to a sports bar with.

the media is multiple entities, not a hive mind. opinionated articles don't represent the entirety of media and all of its mediums.

And I'm thankful for them because I'm too much of a cheapskate to pay for shitty beer next to people I hate just to watch an event I'm only marginally interested in for memes.

I like how we're pretending drumpf voters know how to use computers

i just want it to be 8pm so i can watch the fight and hopefully see conor win. im not some idiot hoping mayweather will lose, i respect him, i just root for the little guy.

>streaming is illegal
only the person hosting it is doing something illegal. except i dont know how things work in big brother country

>Someone paying $100 for the fight tonight when you can use your brains to watch it without paying

Well there are some ways to watch it without paying that will be difficult to disrupt, but I'm going to make sure I get every single stream I can get shut down, shut down.

lol please do. it'd be like you drinking water out of lake trying to drain it.

You're supposed to split the PPV price with your friends and watch the fight together.

>I have money so I will waste my money
brainlets wew lads

Good luck because this guy

is right.