PffthahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pffthahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boiii

Stop making fun of my mommy

>Sup Forums's taste in women
Not even once.

Well, they banked on a Clinton win to ride the anti-gun sentiment wave.

>release a highly political movie when everyone is fucking sick to death of politics after a long slog of a poisonous Presidential campaign
>surprised it didn't sell

It was quite literally the last thing anyone wanted to go and spend 13 dollars a person to see in theaters.

Your waifu looks like a cunt and is box office poison

they should have made a movie where jessica chastain and her sisters bryce dallas howard and amy adams go to a shooting range and test out a bunch of diffrerent guns while wearing various sexy outfits, maybe include a voice over instructing people how to be safe around guns.

i'd pay to watch that.

Now that's something I could get behind if you know what I mean

>movie about a uncharismatic smug liberal

what were (((they))) thinking

yeah man I love redhead qts

LEAVE JESSICA ALONE YOU FUCKING RETARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hating on gun control advocates, the only people that are oppose to the murder-loving, crime-infested, violence supporting gun "lovers."
Truly disappointed in you, Sup Forums. What's next? You people are against fighting global warming and abortion?

Man, this is terrible bait. Next time try to be subtle.

>they actually thought a super preacher movie would sell
>when the subject is guns
>and the protagonist is a woman

lmao

Will this finally kill Weinstein?

He's not that influential anymore.

you're an idiot
they clearly expected shillary to win and this movie would serve for their gun control propaganda

Nah, the producers are the ones who are idiots. Even if Hillary had won it would've flopped because EVERYONE is fucking sick of politics. This election was extremely heated and now both sides are feeling worn out. It wouldn't have helped Hillary because no one would've seen it.

Nah, he'll keep on getting up.

SLAAAAAAAY

Nobody would have wanted to see it even if Hillary had won.

This was one of the most shitty political battles in recent memory. Trump supporters would have hated either way and democrats are equally sick of politics since some of them were Bernie supporters that were sick to death of political intrigue.

It was a really dumb idea to try and put it out at the ass-end of a toxic election cycle full of corruption and horseshit.

reptilians don't die but they have to switch bodies and pretend to die so the stupid goyim won't figure it out.

he didn't direct the movie

>*breathes in*
grabs him by the throat- back the off!?!?