18:00 Torino v. Sassuolo
20:45 Chievo v. Lazio
20:45 Crotone v. Verona
20:45 Fiorentina v. Sampdoria
20:45 Milan v. Cagliari
20:45 Napoli v. Atalanta
20:45 Spal v. Udinese

first for reddit BTFO

>"Quando faccio gol, mio figlio diventa pazzo, è un ottimo interista e lo fa vedere a tutti, quando vinciamo è contento"
t. Icardi

Second for scudetto

>il figlio di mia moglie*

So is Icardi going to the WC or what? Why doesn't Messi like him?

>A.S. Romaddit

Messi is scared of Icardi BIG ITALOARGENTINO COCK

Yeah, he's in the group now.

Because Icardi>Messi

Megamind wins again

pretty sure he will. he is in the newest Argen NT.
I don't know why Messi and mascherano don't like him, probably because Icardi cucked lopez so they're afraid of him.
good ol' glory days

>Why doesn't Messi like him?
Doesn't want to lose his son

Literally what is the point of VAR?

(((figlio)))

Casual cunts want to slow the game down for fuck all reason even thoguh stopping the clock when the ball is ut of play is the rule we really need

The move that sent van buyten into retirement

Current league table

Someone make a virgin/chad edit with Messi and icardi

Being Spalletti right now must be the best feeling in the world

kek indeed also that gif always get me on the flash of pic related at the end

literally my wife's son

Post a template or something and I'll have I go when I wake up hungover. Pretty sure I won't be sleeping in some girls bed ;_;

why? girls don't fancy Big Dutch Windmill?

>dybala and icardi already have 4 goals each

Really activates the sprinklers

If its any consolation none of us will

this is the best i have

>danish roma forum being autistic as usual
I really, really hate my fellow roma supporters sometimes

trying to give juventus a pen every game

it was a really comfy game, perišić is dumber than a doorknob but somehow he plays well 5-6 times per year. joao mario DESTROYED reddit's midfield. icardi's goals were swank, but then again that was some horrific defending from reddit.

post screencap, let us laugh too

>against

Fixed. Penalty awarded to Juventus is literally the only legit penalty awarded in two weeks worth of Serie A.

>the world's capital city of roma
>in charge of not choking

Imagine actually being a Roma fan. I mean for real, not as in "god I feel so bad for them" or "safe team to bandwagong"

yes
against
i actually wanted to post that

when is the last time roma wins anything? I really can't remember

I still can't believe a defender can be as bad as Manolas and Fazio. I can't blame Juan Jesus because he's not a right back and his lack of speed (and the fact that he just can't play on the right) makes it hard for him to defend against any decent winger, but these two

Cippa Italia with Spalletti?

>I swear to god i'm not even a juventino

I disagree, Perisic has continued his last seasons good form throughout the friendlies and the league and also well tonight. Joao Mario was a bit weak imo. The entire team looks rough but it seems like spalleti is shaping them into something good.

Icardi to Chelsea next year tbqh

>2013
not that far away. my bad

hes right though

It's a known secret they are driving the Serie A back towards Milano because Napoli and Roma have been proven unfit to take down Juventus. They will literally bomb the highway if they have to, but they will stop Juventus.

He clearly isn't. No penalty has been wrongly awarded yet.

Include messis autistic tattoo vs icardis sistine chapel of a body

w8 they lost to lazio that year. the lasted trophy they won is 2008. longer than I expected tbqh.

Should have been a pen for penrotti tbqh. That's why VAR seems so strange and inconsistent. Why wasn't it used then?

okay pham

Juventus are doing enough to stop themselves, if it wasnt for dybala they would be fighting for europa league places

add Messi autistic way to kiss vs full sexual intercourse and impregnation Icardi kiss

Icardi won't leave inter in the near future

honestly with icardi up top argentina becomes a serious contender for the WC, even with their terrible defense

Juventus literally without a midfield and without resorting to top tier pseudo-sub starters right now is the second strongest team in the milky way. The problem is the powergap with RMA is gigantic.

>Ball has not left the foot yet
Yeah, no. Stop crying because you guys aren't able to reball everyone anymore.

can't wait to see mourinho exposing zidane

even cesari says its not a pen, and hes quite the abj

Are you retarded or just baiting?

*was
Half of that team is either gone or not as good as last year, Juve trashing Serie A bottom dwellers isn't that impressive.

The current team they have would concede 7 against Madrid.

Give me a picture on which the ball has already left the foot then. Or make a webm.
Commentator was also saying it was a pen for Roma even after having seen the replay. So...

Completely missed the game.
How did mah nigga play?

>Juventus literally without a midfield and without resorting to top tier pseudo-sub starters right now is the second strongest team in the milky way.

>commentator
cesari is an ex referee you dumb bandwagoner, of course you wouldnt know

Decently
If he doesn't learn to score he will forever remain a mediocre player

You are getting a little too mad and the picture they are using as a proof is obviously not taken at the right time.

Our fucking years lads.

Not bad.

If only he knew how to score goals.

Yeah he was never a great finisher, but the way he arranges space and time for anyone around him his great.

If he was a decent shooter he would be worth a lot more imo

>roma

The replay was showed during the game and the picture was the exact moment when the pass was made. Dutchbro didn't make a webm, but if he did it would show the exact same thing

>Serve un rinforzo in difesa invece che in attacco?
>"Non è il momento di parlare di mercato, fino al 70' la linea difensiva con Juan Jesus fuori ruolo non ha mai giocato centrale, è andata bene. La squadra se l'è cavata benissimo, poi dopo il pareggio abbiamo perso gli equilibri, siamo mancati e non abbiamo potuto giocarcela fino alla fine, è mancata la grande squadra che dobbiamo essere ma per il resto cosa posso dire ad una squadra che ha messo tutto in campo oltre a non aver chiuso una gara che andava chiusa prima?"
He went from criticising shit players to defending them

the yearly riommers wild ride begins

>that defence against Hazard

oh wew

The question was spot on desu

>it's a the system is rigged in favor of the Milan teams episode

Thank you based Samp.
Even at 20M he would be a good deal.

Can't wait to meet ya

Me too tbqh. Refreshing to watch my club play teams better than shit every other week.

Anyhow., I get to watch a away CL match, still not decided between Barcelona and Turin.

Turin plane tickets are more expensive tho.

oh jeez i don't see Inter fans complaining they got outplayed all game and still won like roma fans last week
i don't see them wanting to sack Spalletti

gosh i wonder which of the two fanbases has the right mentality and approach to the situation: a bunch of faggots with a thorny stick up their asses who would piss in their own coffee just to have something to complain about, or those capable of comprehending not every game should be won enfatically and scrappy wins are the most important

seriously if you can't support the team and the manager when they're losing and not even when they're winning, stop following football or even better kill yourselves

Are there no early sunday kick offs this season?

>edition
>subedition

oh god we're a general aren't we
pull the plug mods

>juve on laxalt
better than asamoah at least

Forza Crotone.
Still /myteam/, are they yours?

I wonder when >we realize that Genoa players are shit

Forza Scrotone

nope, it's still too hot to play before lunch here and nobody would watch it anyway

>when Brits and people from North Europe think players in Italy/Croatia/etc wouldn't drop unconscious after 30 minutes if you had them play before 6-7PM

Bugger, really like a nice comfy lunch time kick off on a sunday

>at 1-0 up, roma hit the post 3 times and had a clear penalty not awarded or even checked with var
>they then concede 3 goes in in 20 minutes
is there a more JUST team in existence?

>VAR is not working
>Inter win (1-3), but Roma are furious: no replay for a penalty foul
With the score at 1-0 for the Giallorossi, a clear foul on Perotti is not viewed by Irrati and Orsato
Icardi then runs riot
Di Francesco: ‘That error penalised us’

>Dybala, perfect 10
>Paulo overturns Genoa with a fairy-tale hat-trick, Juve from 0-2 to 4-2
Buffon attacks the new system: ‘With VAR it’s getting like water polo’
>Schick to Roma, today summit in Florence: deal on the verge
There is €38m ready, the player said yes
Napoli give it a go, they have the Zapata card to play

>Dybala show: Ciao Genoa
>Triple Joya
>Juve, what a comeback!
Shock start with the Rossoblu on 2-0 after seven minutes
Then the Argentina (three goals) and Cuadrado turn it around and cancel the Marassi nightmare
VAR protagonist again, ‘assigns’ two penalties

>Inter
Icardi conquers Roma: Spalletti’s revenge

>Toro
Today against Sassuolo
Miha awaits the real Belotti and more reinforcements: ‘Hopefully three…’
Not much Barça, only Messi worthy of the Champions League

Wew Inter beat Roma? I was at work. At least Genoa put up a fight against Juve..
Goddamn, Icardi gonna have the season of his life.

I don't mean to be a dick, but Roma's chance to win Serie A has most likely passed, 2014-2016 was their window.

Granted Juve is weaker now but so are Roma and everyone else got stronger.