I wasn't racist until FUCKING NIGGERS came to Chile

I wasn't racist until FUCKING NIGGERS came to Chile.
Jesus Christ, dude. They are fucking animals. They brought more crime and fucking leprosy to this country that was already a shithole.

Thank you fucking congolombians and haitians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the same pattern everywhere.

Dude, now we have abductions, vendettas, FUCKING beheadings. Also yesterday we found out that two fucking haitians had leprosy. This shithole NEVER EVER had leprosys before and the worst of all is that stupid chileans are defending this shit.

enjoy your bacterial cultural enrichment

off topic but I was watching a documentary about Sudanese cowboys who came to America after being displaced by war. They were so depressed here that one tried to kill himself. Only goes to show you that modernity doesn't create happiness or peace of mind.

You better get used to it cause it's all downhill from now on.

rip chile

really moistens my almonds

>I wasn't racist until FUCKING NIGGERS came to Chile.
I told you.

Not many people can stomach a post-Oprah America

I'm fucking sorry, yuros.
We did this same shit to you. We exported to you countries the fucking worst of the chilean shit. At least we are only brown manlets and not niggers.

>leprosy

This is some serious 12th century shit you've gotten yourselves into.

>leprosy
Jesus Christ.

I have always considered Chile to be the best country in South America. I feel sorry for you, bro.

Where are those niggers coming from? Haiti?

Mycobacteria are constantly evolving m8 and new strains are being discovered daily

I wouldn't be surprised if some NEET here is cultivating this millenniums leprosy in their bellybuttons

What is leprosy?

Yep. If Hitler had know a black, Jews would have being spared and Africa should look pretty different right now.

This shit is fucking ridiculous, man.
We never had that shit before, not on continental Chile. Only Eastern Island had some leprosy one year after we annexed it... in fucking 1889.

>tfw I want to move to Chile after finishing college
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy
It's also known as Hansen's disease.

The reason why you don't eat armadillo.

Colombia and Haiti.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprosy

You know what they say. Chile today, hot tamale.

>Where are those niggers coming from? Haiti?
Mostly Haiti. Brazil received 100 000 Haitians but many went to Chile as Brazil is so shit not even Haitians want to stay here.

Haha

so why exactly are they coming to brazil/chile?
are they somehow expecting a better life or something?

What's more likely to emerge, airborne super-HIV or water-borne violent bloody demise-Ebola?

Jump over the Andes to Argentina before it's too late
Alternatively, head south
The further from the equator the better

Good luck Chile-Chan, stay strong.

>dude

I mean, it's only two (2) fucking haitians and one suspicious of having it. Our health system is shit, but not nigger tier shit. in fact, our life expectancy is pretty high.

>so why exactly are they coming to brazil/chile?
The 1st world receives 3rd worlders to vote for the left.

The 3rd world receives 5th worlders to vote for the left.

It's that simple.

Depending on concentrations, environment and mode of dispersion, both are currently achievable

why do you want to move to chile?

Few months back, i asked a Haitian why he come to Brazil (Any shout brazilian town has a family of them in a bus station). And i ask him why he chose Brazil and not USA.
He look at me and told me that Brazilain poor people are happy, and USA poor people are sad. Latter he told me that did not want to be miss understudy for a black American.

>are they somehow expecting a better life or something?
They're invited by the leftist governments in exchange for votes. They get housing, food, etc. if they vote for leftist parties.

Nigga, those fucking leprosy niggers ARE in the south.

boludo.

So basically, jews.

Then come to northern spain
We'll get rid of that accent of yours and be comfy together

>tfw when zinc-roofed favelas are now a step-up
Jesus Haiti you're embarrassing us

Did my country just get humiliated by a black African country who is still in civil war?

Thank you, man. I wanna be comfy.
Comfyness is the peak if the human existence.

That's what South Americans want you to believe.
It's just a population shift and it's occurring worldwide.
Every country except West/Central Africa is experincing it.
I've always been a slight chileboo.

*of

There is no shame in our collective humiliation

i agree fucking colombianos where is pinochet when you need him

where are the helicopters when you need them?

Not really, Haitians are staying in white-majority areas in Southern Brazil, not low IQ violent nigger-majority areas because the Marxist government want these niggers to outbreed the few remaining intelligent people in the country. It wouldn't bother me at all if those niggers stayed in the north with their niggerish kin.

Thankfully they're not getting many jobs so they're going back to Nigger Island or just jumping the border to Uruguay, Argentina and Chile.

Come here,amerilard. We are not having a plague of leprosy, only those 2 or 3 niggers.

You will get tons of hot and wet chilean pussy if you have some money and if you are a bit blonde. Yes, our women are sluts, even high class ones.

I actualy prefer (non-somali) African immigrants to muslim ones. They're usualy less violent

The father of my friend wanted to hire a Haitian (don't know why, probably feel sorry for him). He got the papers and talked to the responsible for them.
Minimum wage for an undedicated Haitian was 2k.

Good luck find job over here...

>blonde
he is somali, a nigger you fucking cuck
even if he is blonde you're literally offering pussy lmao

Thats because they are a minority, soon they reach 20% of a area, they start to go full nigger.

i'm only helping a brother... but if he's a nigger, he has no chance here.

>West/Central Africa
Probably because they're fucking shitholes you nigger.

PINOCHET TAKE ALL MY POWER

Dead groids, best groids.

Haitians have never caused a problem here up in the north. They actually take the shittiest jobs that no one wants and integrate reasonably well. I've talked to some and they all want to gather enough money to either send to Haiti or go back

I never said they weren't.
I left the reasoning up to you.
Translation?

At least, they give pleasure to your women.

>Haitian stabbed to death by 10 men in Santa Catarina
oh wow Hitler is alive and well, we wuz neonazis an' shit

>Haitian do some shit
>Piss off the whitest state in Brazil
>10 people stab the shit out him
>Other Haitians flee the town in horror

>nigga

I will come

I expect no pussy, no handouts, only opportunities and good internet

My goal is to get enough money from medico jobs to start my dream restaraunt, pablo frescobar, or possibly Bar titzvah

Chilean women are very racist and materialist in general. They don't like niggers except for some degenerates.

We men fuck their women.

France would know about Africans pleasing their woman, while French man had to fuck only Muslim girls ass holes because virginity...

>nigger nogging in Santa Catarina thinking it's Sweden
>gets goodified

¿Como están usted, narigones?
¿Se llenaron de negros culiaos también?

>titzvah

Will it be a topless bar?

What about Middle eastern?

chilean women are very fucking racist dude they only date the most white dudes and the most blondest

Yes, I am hoping testosterone-fueled pubescent jews will appreciate it

haitians are absolute scum and should be deported fuck dilma and fuck PT

I'm black and I fucked 4 cute Chilean girls back in 2014 (one of them was a trap).

Why are they both racist and sexist against themselves

How long has this been going on for?
I mean Haitians living in Brazil
Why not move to Europe?
It really isn't that hard user.

That's because these Haitians go to countries like Brazil and see that Chileans aren't as intense or prone to violence as they are and the Haitians see an opportunity to corner the intimidation/crime market.
They go to Brazil and see pic related, they shut their mouths and live quiet peaceful lives in hopes they don't get victimized by the dreaded Brazilian.

where? in the north?

It depends of his level of browniness and if he's handsome. I mean, that guy Omar Borkan woul drown in pussy here.

I am scum

Hope you succeed lad

In yo mamas bedroom auheuhasuhuheauhsuh

Thank you, free lapdances for you and your sons

lmaoooo nice one

Hating niggers is not racist. Even niggers hate niggers.

Here is your reply

>Pablo Frescobar
That's pretty good.

kek.
I can't fucking hate you, huehues. You are so likable.

It's because their expectations are extremely high for places like the US.
they must've hought it was heaven-on-earth before coming

Nigs gonna nog.

>Minimum wage for an undedicated Haitian was 2k
Is that much or little?

Its 2k more than Haitian minimum wage

thats over twice the normal minimum wage

I dont like Haitians coming here because they arent "latin american" in any way. They are not our responsability, brothers, cousins or whatever. France should take care of them.

Most blacks in Argentina are Senegalese or Dominicans (in the case of Dominicans, very often they are prostitutes)

He is either memeing or straight out lying. Minimum wage here is not even 1k. There is no way an uneducated foreigner would take 2k

I think they first arrive in Acre back in 2014. I was already crying on Sup Forums back them.
Lee Haitian menace.

Those numbers for the "whites" in the United States are highly skewed. They cluster shitskins with whites in order to make the homicide rates gap between blacks and whites seem less horrifying.

Actual white Americans commit little to no crimes.

It's all very sad and despressing.
Hate that I'm not allowed to be a racist irl, I think I would be if I could

Cheer me up guys

How so?
You can even move to Southeast Asia if you're a doctor and have a degree.

Why is southern Brazil white and the rest isn't

i thought the whole place was a giant melting pot of racemixing, why was the southern part spared? Or was i wrong?

HELP the fucking leprosy was in my fucking city

No, they start to come to brazil because our army was cool with them during the occupation (we are just baby siting them). They must believe that all Brazilians are like our soldiers.

Germans and other Southern Europeans moved there in the 1800's

You're on Sup Forums complaining, things must be going well for you

People are becoming more extreme. The next 20 years are going to be one of hell of ride.

You're on the front lines unfortunately mon ami.