Mine is Sandra Bullock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Ic3nRa1J8
youtu.be/dTxng8G_4vI
youtube.com/watch?v=FxPFu8SdLNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSADrPa4Vz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noni

I've sat through a ton of shitty movies just to see Sandra Bullocks smile.

Don't really have a waifu. But if I did, I'd probably do just to have something to look forward to.

Based Jodie Foster!

90s jennifer love hewitt is the most perfect female that has ever existed

Julie Condra. She was in The Wonder Years, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, and Eerie, Indiana.

Roma Downey 2bph (Monica from Touched by an Angel)

I always felt somewhat bad about lusting after her, because it always felt like it was somehow an insult to God, she being an angel of His, of course

Same here. She genuinely seemed pure and I had a serious crush on her as a kid.

I bet she's a real fun gal

Winona Ryder.

88 was more like the 90s and most of her prolific films were.

She was incredibly attractive (physically speaking) back in the day, but what made me truly go HNNNGGG for her was her personality. She just seemed like such a pure, lovely, pleasant, and beautiful woman.

Patrician

It didn't hurt that she was this Northern Irish beauty with a smile that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. I'm indifferent to religion, but I watched Touch by an Angel all throughout 1994 to 2003 because of Roma.

And you're spot on about the personality. Everytime she was on-screen whether on TV or in an interview, she had this glow to her. She genuinely acted sweet and warm without a hint of malice or two-facedness.

Ignore the watermark

Noni and Claire first and foremost.

other honorable 90s qts:
Alicia Silverstone
Melissa Joan Hart
Jennifer Love Hewett
Shannon Doherty
J-Conn
Madchen Amick
Alyssa Milano
Jenna Von Oy
Sandra Bullock
Drew Barrymore (mostly just in Poison Ivy)

IMO women just dressed better back then. Even normal girls. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that choker, sundress and some Doc Martens look...

>Madchen Amick
THIS

She was amazing in the early 90's thanks to Twin Peaks.

>IMO women just dressed better back then. Even normal girls. Maybe I'm just a sucker for that choker, sundress and some Doc Martens look...
QFT. Are you my astral twin or something?

I really miss the look and fashion from 1995 to 1997 in particular. Something about how girls wore vests, boots, leggings, and all that jazz.

It was beauty, user. The women focused on being beautiful and genuinely attractive. These days, beauty is not considered, and the majority of women strive only to be merely 'hot' or 'sexy'. There's a difference between a beautiful woman and a 'hot'/'sexy' woman, though often they overlap. Women may be 'hotter' now, but they were more beautiful and much more genuinely attractive back then.

I'm personally a sucker for the 93-96 style. Long dresses (perhaps with shirts underneath), vests, leggings, big-ish hair, mom-jeans, etc. but 95-97 is indeed a patrish taste nonetheless.

Reported for posting copyrighted material.

she has a nice ass

You sorta have a point, but even in the 90's, the Kate Moss anorexic look was becoming more prevalent as the decade went on.

What I like about women from the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's was that they had full figures. Good hips and thighs; something that's seriously overlooked by Tits and Ass arguments.

For instance, I'm not really a fan of blondes but there's something about late 70's/early 80's ones like Heather Thomas, Morgan Farichild, Priscilla Barnes, Caren Kaye, Cheryll Ladd, and Cindy Morgan were alluring as fuck. It's something about the hair, the clothes, the way they looked and moved.

I love me some Lea Thompson. Watched Caroline in the City a lot

Prime Goop

She had very nice legs, and those stocking were very... effective.

I agree.

For example Alicia's look in this interview floors me.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Ic3nRa1J8

Yeah I loved those long dresses. You rarely see women wear that nowadays.

Early 90's seemed too much of a throwback of the 80's. Especially the neon colors and pastels. By 1992, the 90's managed to break away and assert its own style. 92-94 is also where the grunge look was catching on for women, but it never appealed to me. There's still some great looks that came from those years I concede.

youtu.be/dTxng8G_4vI

vanessa angel

nice

only correct choice.

You know, I nearly forgot how guys used to wear stuff from 1994 to 1999. I wonder if you can get away with it today without looking dated?

Anyhow, 90's Alicia was prime waifu material. The Crush especially.

Sandra is a GOAT female.

Late 90s, but it still counts

My nigga. I thought I was the only one who remembered her and that show. 90's USA Network was god-tier. I loved USA Up All Night with Rhonda Shear, Pacific Blue, and Duckman.

She was outrageously hot in Kingpin

Jesus Christ, I never knew Clair Danes had an ass like that.

Whatever happened to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=FxPFu8SdLNY

She's 80's as well as 90's. I recently rewatched Seasons 1-3 of Charmed and it amazes me how much things changed from 1998. The late 90's to pre-9/11 was comfy as fuck.

Really liked Blossom and Six

Joey seemed cool. The oldest brother was a faggot

I do, it doesn't really look 'dated' exactly, just a bit dorky. Tucking in the shirt is actually very comfy once you get used to it.

Last thing I ever saw her in was The Perfect Score.

SHIT...I miss high-waist bikinis so much...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSADrPa4Vz0

goddamn

I watched Embrace of The Vampire from '95 the other day. Took sum bewbs out in that one. Worth seeing.

Honestly a quality sitcom. Six also had (has?) a butt like a beach ball.

Kino.

When I was like 6 I remember being on a family vacation and day dreaming about kelly kapowski on the car ride.

Most white girls have great booty game. Not all but most. I love em nice grabber size.

Don't forget Kelly Bundy

Yeah Milano did a LOT of nudity in-between Who's the Boss? and Charmed. She wanted to shed her good girl image.

>go, now, go...

Nothing against Applegate or Thiessen, but I never saw them as outrageously hot. Would I kill to date them? Of course, but there were way hotter women in the 90's.

I felt the same way for Topanga from Boy Meets World and Winnie from The Wonder Years. I wouldn't say no, but I'm not head over heels.

my niga

What a huge head

This brings back memories. I really loved My So-Called Life and how it was the anti-thesis to every cliche in family/teen sitcoms. Nothing was ever resolved neatly by the end of the episode.

She was soooo hot

EWWW geena davis was never hot. She has that low-iq manface.

GOAT tier show. Watched the xmas one the other night. Feels were had.

RUDE

erika eleniak

It's disappointing that it got prematurely axed. It deserved another season or two. This show was way ahead of its time.

I also felt the same way for Popular on the WB. That was also a show that modern sitcoms took notes from.

>ywn sell Dead tix
>ywn meet Tino
>ywn have the fight because the fight's having you

Yeah, MSCL was the GOAT show, at least for one lonely, unwatched season.

Mary Cherry deserved her own show.

I feel you. My point mostly was that Kapowski was my first waifu I guess. The first woman I yearned for. All at the ripe age of 6.

Just barely 90s, but Tara Reid in American Pie was just absolutely ridiculous.

I was floored that the girl on the far left was Robin Tunney (Debra from Empire Records).

Not a fan of this film, but it really captured the essence of the 90's in a nutshell.

GOAT witch movie tbqhfams

Correct.

The way I see it, the fact that its 19 episodes ending on a cliffhanger adds to its legacy and appeal. If you look into it, the studio really scapegoated Claire when she wasn't sure if she would continue. Fan base was strong but small and the show was cancelled, then temporarily un-cancelled due to an online petition, and then cancelled again because ABC didn't have a clue how to market the damn show. I've seen promos from '94 trying to promote it like 90210 so I see why it didn't last...

Did you just call Demolition Man shitty?

I don't know why but she used to make my cock hard as a diamond, I look at her now and I think she looks like miss piggy kek

Kristen Cloke, this and Millennium. I can't not stare at a photo of her for several moments. I know there's at least one of you out there.

I remember all this - TV Guide gave the effort to save MSCL a great deal of print, but all for nothing. It was destined to end with Brian sitting on his bike watching Angela roll off with Jordan - for a change, art and life met and agreed.

>I've seen promos from '94 trying to promote it like 90210 so I see why it didn't last...
I was only a little kid when I saw this series on ABC and I immediately knew that this wasn't like anything else on TV. It actually dealt with real life without sugarcoating anything.

I really detest 90210. It was Spelling's crappy attempt in emulating Degrassi Jr. High and High. PBS used to air that series in the 90's and when I saw the School's Out movie, I was floored at how much shit they got away. I picked up on the fact that these kids were Canadian thanks to the clues in the film and show so no surprise they got away with what they did.

Claire Forlani.

So hot.

>posting the ugly Zev

Peggy bundy

;^(

Kari Wuhrer
Marissa Tomei
Nicole Eggert

>that feel when you started watching Homeland just for Claire Danes
>you just reminded me season 6 starts in like 16 days
Thanks m8.
Also to contribute, the other best Clairei, mid/late 90s.
>Mallrats, Meet Joe Black

She was perfect in Mallrats. I had no idea she was British until years later.

Chan Marshall/Cat Power

No, I fell in love with her as a boy because of Demolition Man and Speed. I saw Demolition Man at my older cousins first, they are like 10 years older than me and it was the first action movie I ever saw. My older sister loved Speed because of Keanu. She would make me watch it all the time and I just loved Bullock eventually.

90% of what she has done after those movies has been shit. But I watched it anyways. Miss Congeniality is one of my favorite movies because of her. I'm looking forward to Oceans 8 simply to see some mature Bullock. It's going to be great.

Sorry I'm drunk and just really love Sandra Bullock.

Taste is relative, but the summer season of 90210 in '92 was, in its own stupid way, quite groundbreaking - plus it found a way to insert Sophie B. Hawkins' "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" into the mainstream, so all was good. Everything after that summer season was terrible, though.

>Millennium
Great show. Too bad it got crappy later on.

Anyone else remember Brimstone? I never understood why that series never got a 2nd season. It was amazing.

She was a qt