Car Seat Headrest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nE6UUg0Nenc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgmwrz_EQGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I worry more about Sup Forums desu

>tfw I don't like any of those artists

How would you know about any of these if you yourself weren't from reddit?

MDE is reddit

I think we should publicly execute anyone who browses this board, let alone redditfags

half those artists were popular here before politics made everyone so fucking insecure

I know like 4 names out of that whole list.

Logged in just to upvote this

EDIT: lol rip my inbox
EDIT 2: THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER!!!!!

>the soyboy realizes he has no rebuttal so he reverts to strawman and ad hominem attacks

>John Maus
I thought you sam hyde worshippers loved him because he was on world peace

>the faggot has no real retort so he resorts to meaningless buzzwords

your post described perfectly

Remove Mr. Bungle from this list and I agree.

I just want to say something I realized today about the reddit hate. "reddit spacing" is a dumb as fuck complaint. paragraphs are not exclusively a reddit thing and it goes to show how retarded this place really is to complain about them. We should all leave this website.

Sup Forums posting is reportable. redditors actually discuss music which is even worse because they discuss bad music that doesnt belong here

get out of here buster

we own you

this

What's the deal w/ mr. bungle? I won't listen because of the name.

>LE REDDIT INVASION TROLOLOLOLOLOL
do you guys think it's 2009?

lol shut the fuck up dude

Sup Forums has always liked soy shit, you're obviously a newfag

>leave this website
Yes.

>My queen

Don't really care much about the others though

>reddit spacing
>newfag

You're missing out on some great music user
youtube.com/watch?v=nE6UUg0Nenc

I elect to build a gas chamber around all MDE fans.

t. butthurt kike

what's wrong with Sammy?

Dont worry, we will make sure to get the jewish MDE fans too.

Mike Patton is 100% /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKDvJTxZDbA

>implying Hyde isn’t engrained in chan culture and transcends any individual board

Jews hate Sam Hyde because they can't handle any humor that isn't generic sitcom humor.

nothing, the issue lies with the majority of his fans

LCD Downsystem and Car Seat Headrest are good tho

>LCD Downsystem and Car Seat Headrest are lowkey good tho

LCD downsyndrome is fucking shit you tasteless pleb

I've been coming here since 2009 and there's nothing unusual in that list.

The real invasion in 2017 was from The_Donald, we are having spillovers from Sup Forums since 2013, a board witch needs to be eradicated.

hey man i listen to swans so im pretty sure im patrician

Imagine actually writing out all that shit

Please, Jewish people love shit like World Peace.

imagine taking the time to reply to obvious bait

I know shits like this in real life. please help me

What are the qualities of something being "reddit"?

generic trendy shit with no substance

I was having a good weenlike time walking down the street and then I got jumped, thrown into an alley and beat senseless, then I woke up in a really bad video game then it ended and some dude was singing in a lounge, I was nodding off when someone dosed me and then idk wtf. thanks this confirms my worst suspicions.

Good thing I only like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Pale Cocoon, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, Natalie Rose LeBrecht, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, zeitkratzer, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Jorge Ben, Aporea, Half Japanese, Pelt, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Hijokaidan, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, Djeli Moussa Diawara, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Raphael Rogiński, Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Giys, hiw di wi idriss thi riddit invisiiiinnn waaaaaaah people are liking dumb musi con my boaaaaaaard waaaah get off my boaaaaaaard only good music in my boaaaard get out waaaah

i've only been here a couple years and it's obvious the board is going through a shift. i think it's just more younger people coming to the board.

that's cool if it means i don't get recs for jandek everyday, but i hate being inundated with lil pump 69 too

this board is the only reason car seat headrest is at all relevant how would they be reddit-core

Literally who are any of those

>Wild Nothing
>Alex G
>John Maus
>Mild High Club
>LCD Soundsystem
>Porches
>Waxahatchee
>Mitski
>Alvvays
>Real Estate
>Kurt Vile
>Unknown Mortal Orchestra
>Alex Cameron
>Beach Fossils
>Japanese Breakfast
>DIIV
>Whitney
>Foxygen
>Frank Ocean
>Priests
>American Football
>Mr. Bungle
>Angel Olsen
>Car Seat Headrest

I like these.

I don't think the problem is a /reddit/ invasion, I myself never go on the website because i found I don't like the layout. But perhaps the problem is that YOU don't like modern indie.

julien baker is a great lyricist and that lil btch can emote

Never forget.

>"kys soyboy"

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

those groups have always been popular here

>animeposter
baka

>master race btw

LCD Soundsystem is a culmination of every pretentious musical trope pre-Sup Forums, and it's really fucking good.

Car Seat Headrest is furrycore shit

This is now a Tonetta thread. Saw this on his original channel when it was first uploaded around 10ish years ago and have been a fan ever since.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgmwrz_EQGg

top-tier wahhh-post thank u user

I never got why Unwound was included in this pasta

/r/milliondollarextreme has forgotten the meaning of satire and has become a sanctuary for retarded donaldposters who share redpill tips or pics of the latest Epic Fail SJW
sam is going to abandon the project like charles and nick did

Mild High Club, Real Estate, UMO, and MGMT are good though you cunt.

wait why is radiohead is on the list?
Sup Forums sucks that guy's dick since forever

the fact that this bait thread keeps getting bumped proves the newness of most of Sup Forums

attach a bunch of artists to the word "reddit" or "soyboy" and get instant replies

>John Maus
amazing
>LCD Soundsystem
legendary
>The Drums
breddy gud desu
>Toro y Moi
chill af
>Mgmt
new shit sucks but whatever
>Mac Demarco
is a meme now but used to be great
>American Football
modern emo pioneers

sounds like you're a salty Sup Forumstard that hates anything even slightly liberal

is this counterbait or are you literally this fucking retarded
>chill af senpai breddy gud desu famalam im pretty lit af and i think the new mgmt is bad

i'm sorry, what do you suggest we listen to

Sup Forums is a nu-male board

Sam Hyde being outspoken about his politics was the worst thing to happen to MDE (in terms of activist types trying to ruin any sort of potential success and their faggot hardcore white supremacist fanbase).

so do you have an actual objection to the opinion or are you just made about my slangz?

MDE is Rick and Morty for people who hate Rick and Morty fans

>that reddit-tier taste

>I only listen to Sup Forums approved music
yeah nah, I'll enjoy my own life thanks. I'm legitimately too old to circle jerk over music.

That shit in Sup Forums stopped being funny.

Those idiots are quickly losing their minds and someone will end up killed in a shooting.

AMERICANS ARE MENTALLY ILL AND MUST ALL BE CAGED IN A MEAT BLENDER BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME

ok and?

and you're a pleb

why would charls abandoned it
i thought he was vehemently homophobic