...the part where mass murdering school children is an inalienable right

...the part where mass murdering school children is an inalienable right

1 POST BY THIS ID

Well yeah I just started the thread

I'm so glad this caught on.

murder is already illegal.

a hunk of metal isn't

That's not a right though

so if I kill those kids I don't go to jail?

Murder is already illegal

Already laws against killing any number of school children, let alone mass killing.

You don't have a right to murder other people but you do have the right to keep and bear arms individually and as a part of the civilian militia which would include owning the same arms used by the government.

>owning a gun makes you a murderer
The mental gymnastics the lefturds use are surreal.

>Make Laws
>People Ignore or break Them

We need more Laws!

It's simple, we just place an no-gun zone sign that says they can't murder in the school.

Nice try but school children could be killed by mass by a car.

Pretty sure people get in trouble for doing that. Most of them even get shot for it.

If it wasnt already being infringed upon, the faculty of the school would be armed and could stop any kind of mass murder from happening. People like you are why children do get mass murdered.

Nice try fatgot. Lick my balls.

I'm not. Please, let it be bannable as Sup Forums-tier post quality.

2 posts by this ID

I know this is bait but... last time I checked it said "... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Nowhere does it say in the Constitution that murdering school children is a right granted to us by the government or the Constitution. So, how is this mass murder thing you speak of an inalienable right? It's not.

I find using this kind of logic and reasoning on leftists doesn't work. So, really, and this is kind of scary, it's better to keep saying, "Shall not be infringed," at them.

Leftists have been brainwashed by memes and propaganda and the only way we will win is if Kek blesses us in the memewars ahead. I've found that saying, "Shall not be infringed," over and over in an argument about guns ACTUALLY MAKES LEFTISTS SWITCH SIDES (or concede the argument).

This is truly a time to be alive.

murder is illegal.

mass shootings are a small price to pay for freedom.

What part of "It's islamoterrorism stupid" don't you understand?

IF YOU FAGGOTS WANT A WAR YOU'RE GOING TO GET ONE.

>enemy attacks your country
>let's restrict our own rights and freedoms!
>let's also stop enforcing our legal borders so terrorists and drug smugglers will import all the guns and we'll have knives and BB guns to defend ourselves!

libshit logic

Fuck, good catch, user. He almost had me tricked.

There are no right except the right to remain silent forever.

I believe the "shall not be infringed" refers to the right to bear arms not the right to hurt children

Murdering children is an inalienable right in the US. Obviously you hate women and should be publicly executed for your triggering thought crimes.

.. core concept i guess

>Living in Libertarian paradise
>Build Doomsday device
>Police outside watching me
>Tell them to leave or I sue them for breaching the non-aggression principle
>They leave
>Shut door with force, knocking the doomsday remote on the floor
>The button hits the floor and activates
>All gone

This is just principle, but you get the picture.

Ya no, you're a cunt and that will get you killed on the seem or in a room for the world to watch through glass by lethal injection. Mass murders exist. Safety is a responsibility not a right.

School isn't a right.

>you get the picture
Yeah, that you're a fucking leaf aspiring to Aussie-tier shitposting skills.

Keep trying. You failed.

Defending ourselves from communist faggots that want the state to disarm us so we're an easier target for foreign invaders is an inalienable right.