/brit/

British gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Broowster/status/891949091533541377
youtube.com/watch?v=KZM0bJeCL-I
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/01/black-america-amazon-alt-history-series-will-packer
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is Sup Forums so stale and predictable

>The Welsh race

twitter.com/Broowster/status/891949091533541377

Taxation paid for this

filled with psuedo-redditors and teenagers

might end it all tonight

'nt worked in over a year but got £160 tax back from my old job, reasonably happy with that

who else hyped for gw2
youtube.com/watch?v=KZM0bJeCL-I

Feeling pretty low tonight lads

Want to travel to England. Derbyshire looks like a nice place.

do a decent amount of people still play it

imagine the state of the sadcase that took the time to make this

>why yes I do live in the north

who is this? need more

good lad

what's wrong hun x

Die of cancer, /brit/. I fucking hate you

solid taste

sjw cuck trash

>grunting in the background
>half-naked black man
>exaggerated, violent gestures
>ranting about landed white people

ahh yes, not trying to fulfill a stereotype there

>Derbyshire
lol

i'll correct you there, the peak district looks likea nice place

you just need to pull up your socks and put in some elbow grease, i bought my first (of 3) houses when i was was 13, so you should be able to too
now excuse me, i have to go and spend your tax money on scratch tickets

West Berkshire

don't understand how people can be unemployed to be honest

my first job was an investment banking position with goldman sachs when I was 17, gave the interviewer a firm handshake and a winning smile and the rest, as they say, is history

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/aug/01/black-america-amazon-alt-history-series-will-packer

>It will envision a post-reparations America, where black Americans inhabit a sovereign nation, New Colonia, comprised of the southern states of Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. The series will chronicle the complicated relationship between New Colonia and the US in a post-Reconstruction milieu, where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country while the US struggles to stay afloat economically. It will chart the complex relations between the two countries, which are geopolitically linked but marred by a violent past.

reckon Sup Forums will love this

Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

Only got 3 sausages for tea, still hungry. Ideas?

the city is sure
as you get further from it it can be quite idyllic though (not counting the peaks)

more food

Your gimmick is shit, like you life. Please kill yourself, you boring insignificant bastard

A what? i didn't hear you

buy more sausages then eat them

Q. Are my rates negotiable?

A. No. I am providing an exceptional service for professional gentleman, which I believe is reasonable. Considering my beauty, and 5 star service. My pricing is aimed towards longer bookings. This way it keeps things discreet. I prefer quality over quantity. I Choose to see a select few clients. (2 per day max) I am extremely good at what I do, and worth
every penny. Please do not be rude and insult me.

New Vegas obviously

nothing in particular, but I'm about to turn 21 and I think I'm feeling pretty shit about how little I've accomplished in the past 3 years

plus everyone's away or working so the entire run of birthdays from 18-21 will have been shit

>he doesn't live in failsworth

when the revolution comes we kill fash

NV obvs

>this could've been poleaboo if he had started hrt as a child

>caring about birthdays past the age of 16

paki

> where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country while the US struggles

would be more interesting if they tried to make it a bit realistic and the US powered ahead, while the nigger country stagnated and began to resemble sub-saharan africa, then after 50 years of no contact with the outside world a wild porch monkey appears at the white house and says massa please take us back massa

loser

Millennials just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Look the manager in the eye. Give him a firm handshake and I'm confident you'll get the job.

alri billy no mates

Anyone else live in Cambridge?

ex-gf let me do anal sex on my birthday

Made celebrating them worthwhile

jayest of the jayposts

West Berkshire

ye
why

>when the revolution comes we kill fash

>tesco extra
ah to live like a king

love fat slags

>Have you DUMB CUNTS learned NOTHING from reading saul alinsky? Nobody cares about bog memes and barely legible infographics. Put up rapefugee hordes, bataclan images, tranny dilations, isis beheadings, the dead woman under the bus from the London bridge attack, etc. Real horrifying shit that will scar innocent people for life causing them to tell everybody about the horrible thing that just happened to them, netting you some serious coverage

Lmao

arent people bored of these yet? there the exact same thing everytime

>where the former has established itself as a fully industrialized country
wishful thinking

>arent people bored of these yet? there the exact same thing everytime

All these kids need to do is just work hard, save their money, and they'll be able to buy a house. I did it when I was 18, I just didn't waste my money buying apple telephones and WKDs every week

what's a good android phone in 2017?

howling

the virgin post

>there the exact same thing everytime

Well done on understanding what a meme is

iPhone SE

>nigger claims whites are inbred

umm sweetie x

they merge servers dynamically so maps are always decently crowded, even low level ones, but if you're doing world vs world and are on a low pop server it'll be dead
the first line in the trailer was "refugees are pouring in from elona!" elona's the desert area

Would rather live off benefits until I become a famous rapper tbqh

the virgin critique

West Berkshire

would absolutely destroy this munter. would suck her pussy for hours no matter how roasted or bad it tasted

Samsung Galaxy A5

Not sure who's more pathetic Ben Garrison who spends his life drawing really really bad and unfunny political cartoons or all the people who make really bad edits of them on the internet. Ben Garrison at leasts makes money of it so i'm leaning towards the latter.

"Being P.C. is the whole problem?" OH you "anti-p.c." jocks will learn what "politically incorrect" REALLY is. Once I start in on your lower-Neanderthal brain-cell count you will be crying like little redneck jock bitches going"It's not fair, the man with big words made me feel stupid! WAAAH!" Well you ARE fucking STUPID and the reason I can articulate that fact better than you can is because I spent decades READING BOOKS OF SCIENCE, you mumbling buck-toothed inbred jack-offs. SCARED OF GIRLS, that's what you rednecks are. And I KNOW this because my neck is every bit as red as anyone's.

whats this from

Got the Samsung Galaxy S7 myself, pretty fucking good IMO

Chieveley services mentioned

>Japanese writing
absolute state of western "men"

The Chad retort.

>Once I start in on your lower-Neanderthal brain-cell count
as a jew, I do wish people would stop using Neanderthal as a derogatory term.

Neanderthals were smarter than humans

nice subtle nod to kelly there

Huawei is the new hotness
Normies dont know about it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8

The cardiff billboard thread

Let a Jehovas Witness talk to me today because it's the only human conversation I've had in weeks.

I finally got a job and now 2 days in a row they haven't called me in, I don't understand what I'm meant to do

I got the job through the agency, they tell you where to work and you don't have set days. So after I did my first day I asked my supervisor where I should wait tomorrow and they said they just tell the agency the number of employees they need and then you'll get a text if you're needed. This was annoying because I really wanted to work every day. After my 1st day I didn't get a text and again today so it looks like I bought work boots and did a days work I am not going to get paid for. My mum said this is what agency are like and to ring them and remind them so this morning I rang and asked if they knew what days I would be working and she just says "uhh, we'll text you" and once again I haven't been told anything. I know for the fact the two other people both got told to go back in the next day on Monday

Eating these

hate chink bastards

why is everything that netflix produces so fucking boring

Finnish gf's family just had a laugh at me on facetime because the only finnish word I know except for hello/goodbye shit is duck (ankka)

They were confused as to why I knew the words mämmi and perkele though