Cardinals v Falcons Game Thread: Furious Avians Edition

Cardinals v Falcons Game Thread: Furious Avians Edition

this new falcons stadium is pretty sick. i'm jelly.

lets just hope for no injuries tonight :3

I can get behind that.

Plz dont play DJ

Does anyone have a working stream? Every single one is fucked up all of a sudden

>black people trying to blame the Falcons Superbowl choke on Matt Ryan

Is EVERYTHING whitey's fault?

Wow Duke Riley's starting

>Not blaming Freemong for missing his fucking block
Not betting on Duke

Holy shit I'm excited about Clayborn. Hope he doesn't get injured.

Takk was pushing that left tackle back like he was on skates.

>Andre Roberts

lmao cut that nigga

Alford getting penalized? I'm shocked.

Him being in the rotation would have really helped in the SB.

It's been a while

look it's dutch nigger bro

He gets penalties but he also gets a lot of big plays. Trufant is the better player but Alford produces some nice INTs and pick 6s that none of our other CBs can.

Lets not mention the superbowl in gamethreads :)

Sup

Not a bad idea.

Based Honey Badger

>Ryan throwing picks to Cardinals

Some things never change.

>cryan

How was that not PI? Toiloshit was shoved from behind when the ball was coming in.

where's the fucking pass interference

Why always the Cards, why

R E G R E S S E D

I think its the fact that the cards also have red in their jersey... Can't think of any other reason.

BASED ALLEN

Because we get refballed even during the preseason. Toilolo was tackled before the ball got there.

LOVING THIS DEFENSE THOUGH. FAST AS FUCK.

DUKE
U
K
E

>Cardinals recover
>Duke Riley

Oh pre-season commentary. Never change.

>this defense

Could it be the year lads? Could this be the first time Ryan has an elite defense?

>AND THE CARDINALS RECOVER!
kek this shit tier commentaing

why is chris johnson's ghost out there on the field dropping passes and fumbling every 2 seconds?

I've been saying since November of last year that the Falcons would have a top 5 defense this year. We may be top 3.

>Chris Johnson is still in the league

wew

fuck you faggot nigger go eat nigger shit

>2 fumbles and an INT in the first 4 minutes
oof

Nice run by Coleman

Why you so mad?

Who forced the fumble? Neal?

Meme game incoming? It is the Cardinals after all

Duke

>People worried about Coleman this PS
Dude looks fine.

I'm pretty sure Duke didn't force it. He fell on the ball but it didn't seem like he made the tackle.

Oh wait sorry, not sure who caused it.
Yeah you're right he didn't. I didn't read properly.

lmao Ryan really wants to throw some INTs

Damn, why did Taylor stop on that?

It was Neal according to NFL.com

Could just blame rust. Think it is his fist game of the preseason.

>i don't know how football works

Ryan's a little rusty today

Actually wasn't a bad throw but Gabriel slowed down his run

More like his receivers letting him down. Toilolo was tackled before the ball got to him and Gabriel gave up on the play and didn't finish his route.

Go falcons

Grady was such a steal

0-16 confirmed sorry Falcons you blew your chance Matty Choke, Failcons

Man, if this pass rush becomes more active, this defense could be scary as fuck.

In preseason we don't run any special defensive schemes. regular season is when they'll unleash.

Based Debo. This dude could be really special.

Imo he already is special. Rookie leader on D starting in the SB. Can't wait till he really starts jelling with Duke. The speed is going to be insane.

The shit defense rears its head

FUCKING DIE NIGGER DIE DIE DIE

Based Smoke

I unironically believe this. I am so fucking excited for this team. It's never felt this complete and well put together. Youth everywhere, but youth that is actually dangerous and performing.

That.... Was a beautiful throw and shit recognition by the safety.

This is what I get for praising a potential defense. Fuck.

>jarnor jones

so we have our 3rd stringers playing against their first? whats the point?

>Jarnor Jones

Literally fucking who?

>This is what I get for praising a potential defense.

Jarmor jones or whatever the fuck his name is isn't a part of our defense. I don't know why a practice squad scrub who i've never heard of was in there. hope this doesn't mean we suffered 5 injuries and are filling in all a sudden.

Fuck off flags

What on earth has given you the idea that I'm black?

To see if they can compete I guess. I vaguely remember him giving up a big play in the first preseason game, could have been another 3rd stringer though.

kek Ryan wants that dragon

Trade ryan

lmao i remember watching the 3rd preseason game last year and we were all wanting shaub to be the starter. i remember the radio station the next day demanding shaqub.

>Going for it

Noice

I missed you in your absence when you went away last season.
I hope you have as many nice pictures to post this season (even the old ones would be fine too)

Go Falcons!

It's clear the Falcons offense is going to regress to bottom 20 this year. That's what happens when you get rid of Shanny and hire a scrub from amateur ball

I'll renew my collection before the real season starts. I didn't really go anywhere during the season though.

Not buying that. Ryan has had a top 20 offense with Harry Douglas as his #1 reciever and a bunch of turnstiles as an Oline.

our offense was much worse last preseason. teams don't run actual plays during their preseason.

Fuck that retarded faggot Shanahan. I hope he never wins another game in his life.

and this. shannahan was a literal white skinned nigger. he got paid right before the superb*** and shit the bed that game because he got lazy and didnt care no mo. i hope hes standing a little too close to the sideline during a game next season and gets fucked up.

Ah my bad, could've sworn you went away for 3 weeks or something.
Might be getting confused with someone else though, they said they weren't able to post for a few weeks.

Might have missed 1 or 2 regular season games but I was around for the post-season.

THAT TAKK SPEED

GOTDAMN

BASED FUCKING TAKK

DAT PLAY BY TAKK

Yeah I missed the post season on here, I was too hungover to move during the Seattle game, at work for the Green Bay game and at a local bar for the SB.

Based Jones and Golden

Man, DQ pulled the 1st team offense out already

Did Shaub has a backup TE playing left tackle? lmao poor bastard.

Coleman with the lack of effort/recognition on the fumble. That's how you lose your job dude.

Based Smoke again

kek roasted by Brown again

Yeah that was stupid early to pull them in week 3. We were playing practice squad players plugging them into the 1st team. dan quinn's preseason strategy is absolute garbage.

thank god we're just playing chicago week 1.

I think Quinn has stated somewhere he doesn't use this as a dress rehearsal. He isn't gameplanning either while I heard AZ is doing that.

If AZ is actually gameplanning thats hilarious. No one gameplans for the preseason.

But yeah now im glad we gave up. All of our starters are on the bench, so no big injuries beefore the season starts.

Arians plans the first dozen plays and then freestyles

That Falcon sculpture outside of the stadium is badass. Damn.

I'kk make sur eto take a picture of it for you guys, i'm going to the game against greenbay on the 17th :^

>“The way we prepare for this game is different,” Palmer said. “Every other week (of the preseason) you go against your own defense. This week we went against looks that are Falcon looks, watching film on them. It’s not a complete game plan week, but it’s as close as you can get to a game plan week.”

Okay not quite an entire gameplan.

Love it.
I'd give my left nut to be able to go to a Falcons game at this new stadium

My buddy will be there too. Born and raised in WI, he'll be wearing a #4 Favre jersey. Place should be awesome. I just moved out West from Atlanta, but I will miss seeing games at the Braves and Falcons new stadiums. Crazy. Hope you enjoy it bud.

LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE YOUR CUM IN MY BUTT

my boss got us tickets. they were about $260 bucks for nosebleed seats, which is crazy. it was cheaper to go to the NFC championship game back in january.