Do you still doubt KEK now?

Praise kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/15/florida-latinos-protest-trump-miami-rally-video
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/06/14/it_was_latin_night_at_the_pulse_orlando_gay_bar_here_s_why_that_matters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PRAISE QEK

IF KEK WILLS IT, IT SHALL BE DONE

Only through KEK
does enlightenment flow.

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Holy fucking shit. I actually unironically believe in meme magic now. There's no mistaking it.

Someone add it to this image.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE? IN OUR HUBRIS WE HAVE TRULY RAISED A CHAOS GOD.
WE ARE THE ANGELS THAT SOUND THE TRUMP-ETS OF THE END TIMES.
THE REVELATIONS ARE COMING.

i already said it in another thread. its director who talked about trump, that russkie actor said nothing. you might be retardd.

KEK.

And I already told you, he was a collaborator thus fair game for Kek.
You are pushing the boundaries, pinoy heretic.

let the downies have their fun for once will you?

It isn't even possible to be killed in car crashes in new cars unless you're doing something stupid. It was his fault.

Hillary may have hitmen, but Trump has an ancient egyptian chaos god.

qek*

his parents run from russia not him. also nothing weird about running from that shithole

I swear allegiance to Donald I, by the Grace of God and the American People the God-Emperor of the United States of America, protector of the American Dream, Guardian of the Realms of Men, King of Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming, Grand Prince of the District of Columbia, Archduke of Puerto Rico, Grand Duke of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Viceroy of the District of Columbia, Count of Baker Island, Wake Island, Midway Atoll and other realms and territories; and to the realm for which he stands, one nation, under Him, with liberty and justice for all.

Collaborator in the slander campaign against Trump you dense retard.

What if Trump himself is arranging all these deaths?

Pretty spooky

Trump has more important things to do. This is Paul Manafort's job

im afraid the facts dont fit the narrative, therefore theyve been discarded

Implying that has anything to do with a jew god.

You kids are fucking pathetic and ruining this board.

what ? how? becuase his employe said something?

Praise KeK

Literally a chaos candidate
I am now a #jebmissile

Oh shit. I don't want Kek to take Patrick Stewart, even though he promotes the liberal agenda.

He's gotta go.

Did you hear how he was killed?
His driveway has a steep incline.
They found his car in neutral.
He was pinned between it and a wall at the bottom of the driveway.

So either he got out of the car, put it in neutral, ran down to the end of his driveway, and waited to be impaled, or the Jews did it.

*cuk

Guess who that Globalist pro-immigration British MP was talking shit about on twitter weeks before she got got?

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP BITCH

What is the correct way to pronounce kek?

>Kek is forcing globalists to kill their own

BEAUTIFUL FOLKS

It feels so strange.I can't believe meme magic is more persuasive than christianity.I am neither keker or christian but this shit is impressive

>trump supporters are violent

Yeah okay

Is he actually going to do it?

Holy shit he looks like fucking Odo.

don't know how you could add this, but it at least belongs in the same image folder

Eric has fucking terrible hair. Is it too much to ask he puts some effort into his appearance?

He had a good run, if the Lord KEK takes him then the Lord KEK takes him.

Somebody add the star trek asshole and that cox lady to the Trump Curse image

all these digits

Checked.

Eventually, they all succumb to the memes.

Is it the mighty hand of the Kremlin who wants to help its intended ally?

>tfw God fearing Christain
>tfw the evidence is starting to pile up
Give me a sign kek

The signs are right in front of you, fellow tadpole.

Link to thread?

fuck yes

praise kek

I love you Sup Forums never change

I found it,I'm a retard.

you have no idea. You're going to get tired of winning. I'm not kidding, it's going to shock you.

>I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

I'm starting to believe now.

Kek will see that Hillary has a stroke before the election

Praise KEK!

HERETIC!!

thank you kek!

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

t. Queen Elizabeth, 1/1/2018

9/11 WITNESSED

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS???

>Trump seems to be the candidate we should get behind, but how can we help him win? Suggestions people
>'phone banking is an option but its also fucking retarded'
>'going out and talking to people helps but there's too many useful idiots to create large amounts of meaningful dialogue'
>'WHAT IF WE RESURRECT AN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FROG GOD OF CHAOS AND CHANNEL HIS POWER TO OUR CAUSE'
>
>
>you know what? Sure, lets try it

I dont know if I'm more surprised by the fact that this took off, or by the fact that it actually seems to be working in some degree

Could Ali still actually string together a full sentence? I thought his condition was that bad.

Or was it one of his handlers or something?

KEK is a lie. A false idol. These non-repeating digits confirm this.

>mfw

G-guys... I don't think we know what we're dealing with here.

Meme magic is powerful stuff. I think we should stop this craziness before people get hurt. It's too much power for people on an eritrean insect eating bazaar to handle.

OH FUCK HE ACTUALLY ADDED ME TO THE SCREEN CAP!

Enlightenment is possible through humor. Make a conscious choice in every choice.

meme magic is too real

that thread would have been great to be in

you're next

Trump is Kira, confirmed. The God of the New World is coming.

I'm now a acolyte

PRAISE KEK

QEK WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>pull up incline driveway
>accidentally put car in neutral and shut it off instead of park
>get out and walk down driveway to mailbox or some shit
>OHNOCARISCOMINGNOW
>SMASHMEAGAINSTTHEWALLDOWNHERE,CAR

>IT WAS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

that mean he can slime thru ur doorknob and fug u wife while u sleeepin ahhhhhh

Patrick Stewart is paying a homeless man to vote for Clinton because he's British and can't vote himself. Fuck him, I hope he's next.

That's not Yelchin though. That was the director saying all that shit.

Also, I'm sick of this "Trump's violent supporters" meme. Everyone knows it's not Trump supporters doing the damage! Fuck!

Source on that?

That's actually voter fraud. You cant outright buy a vote. If there's proof then report it.

>70% of the world hates trump
>LOL LOOK THIS GUY THAT DIDDN'T LIKE TRUMP DIED!!!!! MEME MAGIC!! KEK!!!

>it should be understandable that whatshisname wouldn't want to talk about Trump, considering his film deals with a group of teens being cornered by neonazis
Is it just me or they're trying to draw a pretty heavily biased comparison?

Shillary dies if Kek almight grants me repeating digits

Holy shit

KEK WILLS IT

Thank you Macedonia.

ISIS is going to attack the new world trade center on 9/11

welcome to trump-related "journalism"

éloges kek

Praise Him

KEKUS VULT

HAIL KEK

He gave out too many identifying details of his life.

That is some grade A fuckery level of stupid right there. He forgot that Doxxing works both ways.

Ever show up to someone you've been have a feud with and taken their picture before they can react? He is probably getting a similar feeling when he realized how little control he actually had over the situation.

My dad worked at an ICU, dumb shit like that happens all the time.
Once he had a patient who became quadriplegic because he fell off his tractor after hearing news that his wife had given birth to his baby son.

She is the ultimate Trump-insulter

From a logical standpoint, it really makes sense

He should have known that assault cars have been on the incline lately.

Holy fuckin kekaleks

PRAISE KEK AND SCREENCAP THIS SHIT

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/15/florida-latinos-protest-trump-miami-rally-video

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/06/14/it_was_latin_night_at_the_pulse_orlando_gay_bar_here_s_why_that_matters.html

>..the violence employed by his supporters at his rallies
>mfw

KEK BE PRAISED