new Sup Forums

more from the old Sup Forums

>browses /r9k/ once

Fucking shit lel

rip in peace old Sup Forums

love this one. fucking instant classic

ITAOTS will always be mu's album.

requesting the sax dad one if anyone has it

Where the FUCK is the angry record store employee thread. It was fucking gold but I can't seem to find it.

>tfw one of your posts is immortalized and will probably be posted for years to come
Don't know how to feel about this.

love how they made sure to cite the KKK

Feel proud. Which one are you?

>LIKE LITERALLY LISTENING TO WALLPAPER
Every time

The second one, and I made the threads continuing it. It was a lot of fun.

Nice.

Thanks. I miss those threads, they were really comfy. Sequels were pretty bad though, looking back.

>those other threads
Christ the Art Angels spam isn't even the highlight of this screencap

somehow i missed that thread

Yeah, I didn't like the sequels much either.

I remember that day

are you saying 2013 was the best of Sup Forums?

Alright, that's the last of them.

I think it was really just the experience of being along for the ride that made them worth it. It was exciting to see them unfold one at a time, anticipating each next post. I would definitely reread the first one on its own though; it was really sweet. I hope writefriend is doing fine. Bowieposter too.

i wonder if she ever posted here

She still is

Yeah I wish I could've read it as it was happening. Probably one of the more memorable things that's happened on Sup Forums in the past few months.

It's just one of those things where you have to be at the right place at the right time, and you've gotta stick around. The threads spanned an entire weekend.

>This is fucking ridiculous. You suggest that I can't take criticism as I sit here for HOURS fending off a bunch of raging retard aspies. What fucking mental institution did you whores escape from I feel like I'm in some alternate universe where sane thought has been replaced by mental retardation. You guys think that I'm so bad because I judge people's music taste yet you're doing THE SAME THING. You are fucking hypocrites of the highest god damn caliber. Next time you go to a record store I hope you freak out like the autists you are make a giant fucking mess of a situation where everybody around you laughs. It must be hard not having any fulfillment in life beyond winning internet arguments with strangers, mustn't it Learn some basic human fucking respect you shitlicking neanderthal scum. It's not hard to talk without using memes all the fucking time. You argue solely with greentext and stupid reaction images, it's like FOR FUCKS SAKES just talk like a person. None of you EVER explained how jazz is in any way, shape, or form even moderately engaging on the most basic fucking level. You are are all toilet humping trannies who probably post pictures of yourselves in rainbow thigh-highs for attention because you have no way of getting it in real life. Stop replying and go jerk off to captain beefhearts autistic fish head orgy you stupid fucking queers. I hope you all fall into fucking manholes and break your skulls open, god you are fucking retarded.
That one?

I never would've guessed that reading them on pastebin since they don't seem that long. That's pretty cool.

what

OH MY GOD YES
THANK YOU
Yeah, writefriend had to take a few breaks here and there. All the Björk fanfic threads were comfy, especially this one (pastebin.com/uH3U83TP), which was the first I was along for. The Utopia hypetrain created some really comfy Björk threads.

Oh shit, I was in that thread! I remember that being written out. It was fun as hell.

does anyone remember that thread a few years ago about a death grips arg where someone said that they would drink their own piss and actually delivered a video of them drinking their own piss

god what a good thread that was

If I can recall, this kind of bullying threads with an enraged guy losing his shit because someone he knew IRL revealed cringe something about him, were somewhat common in Sup Forums back in 2007.

But how could possibly something like this happened in 2016 holy shit!

I'm a nu-male and I'm tired of everyone pretending it matters or that I'm less worth as a person because of it. You can all meme yourselves out of existence, doesn't change the fact that we're pretty much where humanity is headed. Yeah I might be a cucked BLACKED pegged manlet piece of shit, but soon enough everyone will be. And those disgusting, fat, triggered tumblr SJW "females" with a title in imaginary taxonomy are also the future.

It's awful and I hate it, but it's inevitable. I'm a nu-male, that's right. I listen to feelsy post-avant-atmoblackgaze and like putting things up my arse and whatever. As I said, soon enough we all will be.

Except the lucky ones who can muster enough courage to end their lives, but of course, being a nu-male, I will never know courage in my entire, possibly obscenely long life.

Pic related, it's my favourite album of all times. It gives me *mmmuh feels*

Fucking yeah, remember it getting deleted and the follow-up thread actually being pretty good.

>Boston Marathon Bombing was in 2013
wtf, I thought it was like 2009.

this board is the tumblr of Sup Forums

You're the reddit of this board

Her marketing agents sure do

yikes

fucking lol

There was a followup thread? Shit I've been referencing the record store thread and never got a screencap.

It wasn't a sequel to the fanfic, but it had started some pretty good discussion.

Does anybody have "stupid and retarded" pic?

Oh shit I just realized you were talking about the record store thread. That was legendary, and I was the one who triggered that pasta to be written.

what a comfy thread, i even made a drawing of Thommy boy and Bork

I vaguely remember this
Post it?

rbt.asia/mu/thread/56467715/#56467715

There was a story about prince dying hours before he was 'declared' dead

Haha I remember this yeah. Cuter than I remember. Bork don't look right though.

Think I'll be going to bed now guys, good night and have a good thread, was nice talking with you.

sleep well user

Good night user.

I remember that

how old are you?