Destroying this piece of shit was the only good thing Germanics and Turks ever did

Destroying this piece of shit was the only good thing Germanics and Turks ever did

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YT6aKP_yNgA&ytbChannel=tobias siegel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why though?

we didn't destroy it, we preserved it

it's literally stage 4 cancer

wax your ass, eat your anal hairs, jump in front of a train, if you miraculously survive jump off of a cliff

>
>
>

Das rite white bois, you better don't fuck with us

>germans

no no my turkik friend

its was my ancestors who launched a long streak campaign of roman sentor and high official assassination that brought down this already rotting corpse of an empire.

dont forget, jews are the best assassins in the world till this day.

uncultured American, I bet you don't even know who Voltaire was and why he was against HRE

k

lol whooops wrong pic.

Ah yes, the famous
>
>
>

glad you agree, my turkik comrade.

>third
>rome

>and turks

>Holy Roman Empire
>Not Holy
>Not Roman
>Not even an Empire

>G*eeks larping as trve Romans
>Rome

forced conversion of the local populous to a middle eastern religion under a very real threat of death while destroying local culture and religion at the same time is pretty good I hear

Why do wh*Te subhumans always make shit up?

>middle eastern religion
Christianity is a Med religion. The "Middle East" doesn't exist and was thought up by britbongs in the 19th century.

Ahhh some good old roman techno

:^)

VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI VENI VIDI VICI

VENI VIDI VICI

youtube.com/watch?v=YT6aKP_yNgA&ytbChannel=tobias siegel

doesnt matter who he was he could have been a pig fucking peasant for all i care the point is that the """"""""""holy"""""""""" """"""""""roman"""""""""" """"""""""empire"""""""""" was nothing more a bunch of we wuz romanz autists

also this
if anything, west asia exists.

since the roman empire was nigger

and the turks are niggers

that means niggers were killing nigger?

and nothing of value lost desu desu

I thought Sultan Erdogan banned all of you from posting on this site?