So I just came back from Israel

And I don't understand what the fuck you guys are on about.

Aside from the many streets, squares and buildings named after the obvious Rotschild benefactors of the country, the place really isn't doing as well as you'd expect for the axis of international financial evil.

Israel of all places is fighting huge problems with multiculturalism, if it isn't from their massive Arab population then they need to contend with a staggering influx of lower class Russians who certainly have no intention of integrating well.

And don't get me started on the Orthodox Jews. The average Israeli avoids their districts like the plague, and they're a mind-bogging strain on the economy thanks to their refusal to work. They make up 10% of the population, get 8 children per family and the majority live on welfare. They are as bad for Israel as the worst fears any of us could dream for the invasion of Europe, only minus the prospected criminal spike.

So again, what the fuck is your guys' problem with Israel? What is left of your >muh joooooos after seeing first hand they certainly fare no better than our fears for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

zope.gush-shalom.org/home/en/channels/avnery/1367019948/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've fallen for their elaborate trick.

Did you pick up any Jewwy qts?

Looks like you've hit the nail on the head OP.

Would love to hear more of your insights about the place.

That's because the Israeli Jews- the normal civilians- are being Jewed by other Jews.

I wonder who could possibly be behind this

>What's the problem with Israel.
I don't know if you're a History buff, but that place is RIFE with jews

So the SJWs are right to blame the white males as well, right? This guy is only here because the other white males are fucking him with their privilege?

It must be the water from the well

Lol, how did lower class Russians make their way to Israel?

I thought the juden-bro's were pretty strict on who could live there.

did you go to a vacation in israel or it was something else?
how was it?, what did you do?

>OP leaves
>black face and russian faces are masks taken off
>peel off the "concrete" blanket that covers the Golden Roads
>take off Hebrewic sign coverings that read "Child Sex Market"

the arabs are worst than orthodox jews, they start to assimilate, the prblem they try to force religious laws upon others and it suck.
mizrahi jews are bad as well in the periphery.

>they need to contend with a staggering influx of lower-class Russians
So Israel is full of gopniks now?

You aren't understanding what I'm saying.
The majority of people in Israel don't own multinational corporations and banks, nor do these normal Israelis control the media.
Most of these Israelis just want what a normal person would want, like a home, sustenance, and a place where it shouldn't be a constant question of whether they'll see the next sunrise.

Life is expensive as fuck, especially food. I couldn't believe the amount of money I was spending, even eating junkfood every day is a strain compared to European prices. Not to mention the limited selection in supermarkets.

Appartments are also very expensive, people live in student housing conditions as the norm. That is, unless you live in the butt fuck nowhere desert. Those who come back from their traditional backpacking through Europe after their mandatory, basically non-compensated military service, really try to make the place European/American. But it's tough being where they are.

Life is not easy for the average Israeli. Between high costs, long hours and difficult prospects they have a plethora of societal issues to contend with in everyday life. They desperately try to repatriate Jews from anywhere they can to fix their demographics for this reason, but the best and brightest won't take them up on that offer. After all, who wants to move to the desert with plenty to offer?

>mfw they are finally getting a taste of their own medicine. You can't shit up the world this much without it affecting you as well.
>mfw he thinks 100% of jews are as aware of the situation and plans as the top ones

They've got guns and doesn't afraid of anything

>i'm jelly

Kek. This.

Israel is private Rothschild-owned headquarters for their world criminal enterprise masquerading as Jewish homeland. They need to make it look like it's a country that has all the struggles and internal/external threats of any normal country.

And you don't think that's also true of most American Jews?

They came with family and refused to leave. It's the toppest kek, Google it. They make up so much of the population you can speak Russian with every other person you meet basically anywhere except Jerusalem.

Vacation, basically toured the most important places in your country. It's not exactly that big so I did it slowly in 2 weeks. Dead sea was fucking awesome.
It was quite nice, but very hot in Beersheba and I got burned in Tel Aviv. Oh, welcome to the beach, no swimming allowed. And look, we put up tape along the shore just to remind you.

Funnily enough I was called a goy by an orthodox schoolboy, got eyed up hungrily by Israeli military girls and jewed out of my shekels by store owners. Usually the Arab ones though, oh the irony.

I only missed European bread. Yours really sucks, no offense. Only American bread is worse, since it's the same but rife with corn sugar.

all criminal organizations have their clinger-ons

that's the average jew and jew-supporter

>got eyed up hungrily by Israeli military girls
You must be tall or something as the local manlets are laughter fodder.

Geez, I haven't heard this one before. Proofs maybe? Why the fuck do they need Israel of all places for that? In fact, why do they need it at all?

Granted, total conscription provides a great military for defense and nukes help too. But beyond the humanitarian tragedy if there ever were a true outbreak of conflict, don't think the Israeli military would serve as more than a meat shield against a new Hitler or something of the kind.

lol

I'm Dutch, so yeah blonde and tall.

Which reminds me OP, you should've come last summer, when instead of "Welcome to Israel" you got a "Bomb shelter here -->" sign as you leave the plane.

The thrill of running to the shelter at the symphony of an air raid siren is so delightful.

Yep. Quite accurate.

Shit didn't use to be that exansive btw. It's mostly due to a surge in prices that began in like 2009 following real estate values. I think it will all come crushing down by the end of the decade. But so far shit's been rough.

My problem with Israel is them being backstabbing scum.

Why no swimming?

Lazy lifeguards who sit at their post and yell all day.
Undercurrents.

Mostly undercurrents though.

Tel Aviv is narcissistic and basically an American city.

Jerusalem is traditionalist and disciplined.

Settlements are similar to Jerusalem but militarized.

What's your point?

You were brainwashed overthere bro. They drugged you so you dont even remember..

Israel needs more African and Arab immigrants

zope.gush-shalom.org/home/en/channels/avnery/1367019948/

Yeah I heard about that.. During my stay there was also the shooting in Tel Aviv, fortunately I was not in the city at the time.
On the plus side it did feel very safe sleeping in steel-reinforced rooms. Let the missiles rain, amirite?

Also I found out later I was staying right next to one major HQ of Mossad, which I found mildly amusing. Not sure how comforting that was, but it was certainly safe.

I even visited a newly designated military base to be used for fighting "cyber terrorism". So if any JIDF are reading this: sup bros? Do you really work from a dank military base? Because honestly I don't know what I expected but maybe some NSA high tech buildings in Tal Aviv? Shit sucks.. My sincere best wishes to you, I hope you keep your country safe from the next crazed Arab with a rifle. At least your falafel is good!

We got enough of that literal shit Hans, thank you very much.

>I expected but maybe some NSA high tech buildings in Tal Aviv
Shit nigga did you miss the fuckhuge military base in the heart of Tel Aviv?

So vacationing isn't too much of a hassle then eh? I actually wouldn't mind traveling to Israel for some cultural enrichment.

Did you go anywhere else for this vacation though? Going to Rothschild's HQ and getting jewed out doesn't sound completely satisfying.

Yep on tel aviv. Hipster beach trash everywhere, it's crazy. Amazing art museum though, holy shit.

I do feel bad for all the stray cats everywhere in Israel, but there are so many people feeding them it's actually somewhat heartwarming. Only the Arabs treat the cats like shit for some reason, the Russians being the opposite.

Can any Israelis point out any notorious Orthodox Jewish areas? I want to take a virtual tour through one on Google street view, to get a glimpse of what I presume are the poor areas of Israel.

This might help me cure the anti-antisemitism I've developed over the years.

>I do feel bad for all the stray cats everywhere in Israel, but there are so many people feeding them it's actually somewhat heartwarming
The russians like to feed the stray cats here, some pepole also pick cats from the streets(usually young cats) and keep them as pets

you need mor die vercity and gifted nigger kids . multikulti is good for you

Me'a Shearim, Jerusalem.

Nice one Hans.

I did, actually. Stumbled across the other one pretty much by accident, found out later the whole complex is now being used to fight cyber terrorism. Had to think of JIDF immediately, but honestly I have no clue.

It's no hassle if you plan it correctly. Public transportation is cheap but all in hebrew so expect some asspain there.

Basically if you can afford it you should rent a car, plan your trip well, book places in advance and purchase a sim card with plenty of MBs upon arrival. Beyond that you'll be carefree provided you can afford the food.

I didn't go anywhere else, no. So I still have some resting up to do.

hatespeech is a schlomo würstelstein trade mark

in some places stray cats eat very well, people throw them tons of food.

>very safe sleeping in steel-reinforced rooms
where did you sleep? because in building/hotels and houses not all room are reinforced.

also did you go by yourself or with the family?

I know you love it . pls communicate your adress and credit card number , we deliver any nigger anywhere world wide

OY VEY, PARENTHESES!
IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

lower class Russians comprise most of the shitposters here

Think of it like a flower greenhouse:

Israel is their propagation and breeding facility, lots of inbred varieties and a steady stock of jew genes remain ready and available.

Diaspora jews are the growing/flowering facilities where the crop is able to achieve its full potential.

>Rich jews fuck over poor jews
And you're surprised by this?

Just taking a quick glimpse at the place, it is interesting how you can draw a few parallels between somewhere like this, its inhabitants and your average council estate in Britain.

Tell me though, why do these people refuse to work? What is their reasoning for choosing that kind of lifestyle?

Only in Beersheba did I sleep in a steel reinforced room. It depends on the age of the building from what I gathered.

Was traveling with my gf, don't think I would have made the trip alone honestly.

are you Russian?
[spoiler]I am not[/spoiler]

Alrighty mate, first of all, If you gonna bring six grillion slavs into your country, expect to hear some russian on the streets. Other than that Russians are integrating wonderfully and have contributed a lot to this country, including those propoganda IDF girls you see in propaganda and a second generation that succeeds academically and financially.
t. butthurt rusky
As for the rest, you're right, fuck the Orthodox welfare leeches and the shitskin scum.
Also, do tell more. Where were you, how was it?

in newr building there are just concrete room for each household

>Also, do tell more. Where were you, how was it?
Alright you did tell.
What did you think about my home city, tel aviv?
rate the country out of 10 please.

יא רוסי מסריח תחזור תחזור לרוסיה יא מטומטם אחד

At least they have an ethnostate that puts the interest of the jews above all else. Nobody ever claimed Israel was perfect.

יהודים למשרפות חבר
תודה על המדינה נורא נחמד פה
פראייר:)

>תודה על המדינה נורא נחמד פה
>פראייר:)

חחחחח אתה פה גם
הבדיחה עליך

I would love to visit the Holy Land one day. Where else have you visited Israel? Have you tried going to Jerusalem?

קראתי לו פראייר כי הוא הזמין טונות של תכלס גויים לארץ ישראל
באמת נחמד פה, אחלה מדינה, אוהב אותה למוות

Hey OP, post een paar foto's ofzo?

>JUDAISM INTENSIFIES

you don't know how ironic this post is

We've never considered them doing well. Israel is a shitty land (not in term of landscapes and meaningness, but in terms of wellness). But it doesn't mean they are not fucking everything up in the western world.

Russians aren't that bad, except the fact that you know they are talking shit about you in their language, and its really annoying.

learn russian we live in Israel ffs
Seriously though why would we talk shit about you? Arabic would make me much more nervous

>Tell me though, why do these people refuse to work?
Welfare leech scum PLUS their political parties are the most easily-bought whore votes. It's literally feed them dosh, receive political power.

>What is their reasoning for choosing that kind of lifestyle?
To spend more time studying the Torah. I shit you not.

They're great for the country, lots of Russian shops everywhere. I ate a pizza made by a Russian in Haifa, tasty as fuck and the nicest guy ever. Russians are super helpful and friendly, if you speak Russian that is.. But integration is not optimal, let's be honest here.

I basically visited a ton of places. Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Beersheba, Nazareth, Bethlehem, etc.

>joden leven op uitkeringen
Ben je echt verbaasd?

Bney Brak is a big one.

Aren't they also exempted from military service ?

>To spend more time studying the Torah. I shit you not.
This, really. They believe in reading the Torah all day errday and doing nothing else. They're really hardcore about it too.

Back when our country was very very young, our first prime minister Ben-Gurion gave a few hundred Orthodox Jews leave not to join the military so they could learn Torah or something like that.
One thing led to another and nowadays almost all of don't them work or go to the military.

But this is the selling point of Russians, you wanted someone who wouldn't take shit right?

What'd you think of Tel Aviv mate? I live here, r8
And the second generation is pretty much good Israelis.
You can't expect first generation mass immigrants to integrate perfectly when we had russian professors sweeping the streets due to lack of opportunities, or inability to effectively learn the language if they were too old.
This is going to fix itself in no more than a generation.

Jesus what the hell does this even mean? The Hebrew language is like a weirder Russian

>But integration is not optimal, let's be honest here.
You got faggots like who pretty much ruined the childhood of an entire ex-USSR migrant generation, putting them off integration. That's the problem.

Theoretically, no, practically, yes. All a kike has to state is that "yadda yadda yadda I live for the Torah" and the army writes him off.

Every few years they want to draft the kikes to no avail, since every few years the kike parties come back to power and repeal any "draft the kikes" laws.

>hebrew on Sup Forums

oy fucking vey

Literally "Go back to Russia, stinky silly Russian".

>Idiot russian go back to Russia you idiot
A work of an obvious mizrahi

what are the main differences between mizrahi, askhenazi and sefaradi jews?

I can take a wild guess :^)

FUCKING KEK

>o pretty much ruined the childhood of an entire ex-USSR migrant generation
This is also true. I'm not one to whine about muh racism, I understand xenophobia, but it was rough in here for us in the beginning.

the mizrahi only eat goy babies on Shabbat

Die zag ik niet aankomen.. Kankergrappig.
Ik ben ook een Nederlandse Jood tegengekomen, blijkbaar zijn NL joden ook echt bang voor een nieuwe Shoa ofzo. Geen idee waarom, mensen hier haten de zandnegers veel meer dan de joden.

Serieus, de enige reden dat mensen hier op de joden kankeren is omdat ze denken dat ze verantwoordelijk zijn voor de binnenkomst van alle zandnegers hier. Maar waarom? Zodat ze dan niet naar Israel komen dan?

Serieus, de grootste jodenhaters in Europa zijn dezelfde gappies die ze het leven zuur maken in Israel.

>implaying rich jews care about poor jews
(see: Nazi labour camps)

kek
google translate is just great

Ashkenazi- North European
Shepardi - South European and North African (banished from Spain)
Mizrahi- Middle Eastern

Silly goy, human blood is tref.

a-am I sherrif now?

>go to israel
>see people with funky hats with rat tail side burns wearing a full layered suit while its 40c outside rubbing their hands
>see old lady silently saying "muh 6 gozilion" while she gets her welfare check sponsored by germany
>go to diverse area populated with arabs
>they throw stones at your head because its their culture
>everything gets recorded and put on facebook
>get harrased by free palestine cucks

honestly israel sounds like hell on earth