Are steroid users degenerate?

Are steroid users degenerate?

All drugs are degenerate, doggy. Even antipsychotics.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

But they just trigger dopamine, seratonine and other neuro chemicals which are also triggered by many other things.

Such as holding hands with another human (been a loooove time for you m8) or social accomplishment.

Our brain is the degeneracy.

I'd rather people use roids and lift. Spending most of there time in the gym, then someone who plays video games all day.

Yes they are. No excuses

If it's for narcissistic reasons, which is probably like 90% of users, then yeah that's pretty degenerate.

This. It's just as bad as any other drug addiction.

Yes.

I think improving yourself is always good and working out is great

Lol what happens to steroid users in a happening?

What if it's to increase your physical strength?

>Even anti-psychotics

Agree with this. 10+ years ago I took some and they are the worst thing ever and doctors give them out with ease.

If you are having issues and I don't mean to sound like a pussy but counseling is infinitely a better solution. That helped me overcome a few things. The drugs did nothing but take away my emotions.

It depends on the motivation / justification, but the hard-core abusers are probably sterile or mentally unstable, so I consider them to be a self-correcting problem.

What about Pervitin, is that degenerate too?

>Steroids
>A Drug
Pick one, Jamal.

It is quite literally synthetic male hormones.

With proper supervision it can greatly improve your life as a man.

Make a beta bitch boy less of a pussy.

In fact, make him a self-improving, pussy-slayer, that doesn't afraid of anything.

Opposite of what the bureaucrats want us to achieve.

I'd say it's a red-pill if not abused.

isolated movements build specific muscles
truly stong men look like strongmen not like bodybuilder
BB is a meme sport
>train body just to flex it
>in front of a largely male audience
>shave, get sprayed with glitter
>dehydrate self, do drugs

I'm on 250mg test-e weekly and 50mg anavar daily and 20mg ostarine.

Shit is so cash. I feel like a million bucks and my gf loves it.

thats just for looks, not strenght

>I'd say it's a red-pill if not abused.

I remain natural because I know if I started a cycle I'd never be that big again without it, and I'm no competitor. It's not important to to me to have extreme proportions, but if that's your thing, go ahead.

Taking steroids doesn't lift the weight for you. The dedication required to get to Arnold tier or Cutler tier is immense.

>50 winstrol a day

Fixed that for you user

I live in SF and have buddies with HIV who sell me their hgh very cheaply, I guess that may count as degeneracy

Is meth degenerate? Stupid cunt.