The death of that shitty show will be satisfying

It's bullshit that he lost
>muh savor army riding over the hill

He literally did nothing wrong

hey man did you know the titanic sinks

>Sansa says you will die to Ramsey
>She rides off angrily
>grills her brother about everything Ramsey said in her absence
>because that bit with the dogs is the most important thing to discuss the day before a battle

>Get told in season 4 there's a castle that blocks anyone from invading the North
>Impossible to storm, even a handful of guys in it stop Roose's army until Theon convinces them to surrender
>Is captured offscreen by Littlefinger and Ramsay apparently is never even told it happened

The writing on this show dropped really badly after Tywin died.

If they were smart they would have had Roose kill Ramsay to subvert expectations

they should've showed those doggies pounding his boibutt instead

Yes, very much so. It's reasonably uncommon for GoT's worst people to get their comeuppance. The entire sequence was brilliant.

The episode after it was great too. It'll be hard for the last two seasons to match that level of intensity.

No

Ramsay won. He killed the last giant, he killed the last trueborn Stark. Ramsay is like a mythical hero.

It's bullshit that he got in the position he did because it went against everything we'd been taught about the north so far, and everything his father told him about acting like a Mad Dog. Ramsay had thicker plot armour than Jon up until that battle.

The whole arc is fucking stupid.

>dies by hounds
>instead of being tortured for years, with his tendons and dick cut then being finished off with a flaying

no, it was not satifying

Bran is still alive

He's dead inside.

i think they tried to make it too satisfying. pandering to the fans

i would have liked his final words to be his line about how he'll always be inside of sansa. instead of that nonsense about how "my hounds would never harm me" which is illogical and out of character for him

he should have had the same attitude throughout. his subtle smile after the first few punches from jon was perfect. the beginning of his conversation with sansa was good too. but then they felt the need to allow sansa to contradict him with "they were loyal, now they're starving". and then her walking away with a smile

it should have him delivering a poisonous line about how she will forever be tortured by what was done to her. then the hounds can ravage him. without sansa walking away with a smile

No cause he was a cartoon villain in a show that, at one point, was praised for having 3 dimensional characters with complex motivations and emotional subtlety. Also Joffrey was the much better version of this type of character in pretty much every way.

The problem with Ramsay's downfall is you have a character and an army from a thousand miles away causing it. It's about as satisfying as if his army had been wiped out by an asteroid slamming into it. It had nothing to do with Ramsay.

where were you when you realised that both hardhome and battle of the bastards were genuinely embarassing to watch

The Eyrie is very, very close to White Harbor. They almost certainly took the boat instead of going through Moat Cailin.

No. He was gud goy

Him being killed by his own dogs with Sansa instigating it was way too predictable.

>illogical and out of character
Ramsay was 100% illogical. His whole rise to power made fuckall sense and went again everything we were told in the show over the seasons. The just gave him thick fucking plot armour to create a proper big bad the viewers could hate and then tweet about. He was awful.

>ramsay fighting off a solid group of ironborn
>with two daggers
>and no armour
>and no shirt either

Please do not fucking respond to me when you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Littlefinger says his army is at Moat Cailin.

leave that to the fan fics

he only half a man

battle of the bastards triggered my armchair general autism like few other battle scenes have

No, considering he has fuck all to do with Sansa in the books, yet she gets all the satisfaction of watching him die on this shitty show while Theon gets nothing.

I don't know I stopped watching game of Reddit years ago (t){b}(h)(to be honest), /f/a/m/(family).

He's was the last saving grace of the show. No Joffrey, no Tywin, no Roose, no Ramsay.

What antagonistic character do we have to root for now? Cersei? Daenerys? Littlefinger? Fuck that.