DRUMPF BTFO BY WARREN

BASED Massachusetts senator and a role model to every woman in the USA, Elizabeth Warren, SAVAGELY attacked racist, sexist Drumpf yet again.

Can anyone stop this woman?

Drumpf supporters are scared as fuck right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8LJGs2b9IY

saged. die in fire

LOL someone's mad. Get ready for Vice President Warren.

Her whole mannerisms always remind me of this teacher I used to have. Especially her voice. But also her looks.

There's this droopy voice and awkward stiffness... she's not charismatic or at ease with the crowd at all

Based as fuck

Fuck trump and his low iq minions

Charismatic enough to win a Senate seat though.

expect it

>LE BUILD WALL
Can Drumpf supporters say anything else?

That's it

I'm a Goofy W#AR-15 now

See pic related

go pocahontas go

You really think I'm gonna waste 20 mins watching some raving lunatic make a butthurt rant, shill?

>comparing the great and powerful Donaldus Magnus Trumpenfuhrer to a nigger

they don't make lampposts high enough to hang degenerates like you from

>Drumpf supporters have the attention spans of 6 year olds
Not surprised honestly.

>Drumpf is r-racist :^(

What a stumping, truly epic

forum slide thread

How much are you being paid per post? I refuse that anyone would be enough of a loser to #ShillforHill for free

Le mene gud duddadudda

Paranoia... a common trait among the right wing. Other people have different views guys, it's ok.

Love Warren. I donated $50 for her Senate campaign and would do it again.

Kek

i never knew mexicunts could afford computers

>LE DRUMPF
Can Killary supporters say anything else?

I've never understood why liberals think you can "own" or "btfo" of someone when you're in a closed forum where the object of your ire can't respond.

Anyways Hillary picking Warren as VP would be fucking great for Trump's campaign, Hillary would be doubling down on her crusty old bitch image and Warren doesn't appeal to any of the important demographics of this race nor does she come from a swing state. Warren herself brings nothing to the table and would be outdone by any halfway competent VP pick on Trump's side.

OP go tell your boss that we're really scared and upset about Warren