youtube.com/watch?v=l-C7No8mdes

I miss chubby Slug

fromis>busters

*pokes cheeks*

Haseul

top tier slug coming through

Best teeth in kpop coming through

post heejin or hyunjin or jinsoul

Do you guys see all the mad blacks on twices twitter picture saying camilla is racist because she said" dreamers built this country" Jesus Chris I just wanna see my girls together and I run into this.

mic check 1 2 my name is B.I

yknow guys i used to be cool. i went to parties and stuff. how did i get here

all of slugs are top tier

why does she always look traumatized

check this out

delet

i was never cool so i cant tell you
word but comfy adds a lil extra
bad experiences with nearly every mundane thing in life

i want normies to go

she's browner than everyone but chewy

chuu

do you think the current top groups (exo, bts, twice, rv) will still be remembered in 10 years

post her lewds plz

>rare
i love slug but she's dorky as fuck

i want to go too

korea might not be around by then

She's racist for spouting anti-racist bumper sticker slogans? Am I reading this correctly?

these do not exist

remove sehun replace with ooji

EXO yes simply because their records
BTS likely
Twice possible
RV possible

blacks built a lot more of that country

jihyo has her father's kind eyes

Borra esto

Liberal blacks deluded themselves into thinking slavery built the US. Conservative blacks hate illegal immigrants (which dreamers are). Hope you learned something.

She's another case of an idol with a completely different stage personality than her offstage personality

imagine camila and chewy hanging out, laughing, and being racist towards blacks

post jihyo milkers

Imagine them showering together, thinking it will make them whiter

yeri looks embarrassed

irene seonsaeng-nim failing you for the 3rd time...

What? That I can't even enjoy seeing camilla and twice hang out without blacks ruining it? What are you trying to convey?

thats not her dad, thats a guy who works for jyp pretending to be her dad
her real dad died in an iranian gulag

choabidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

another 24 hours awake
why do i keep doing this

why would you even imagine that
sicko

Neither of them hate their skin tho. i love their tan skin. Hate against something you can't change is bad for the soul.

Koreans and blacks haven't always gotten along

he'll get mistaken as a toddler

Just got peek a boo. I got seulgi and damn this poster is huge.

you mean yeojin?????

why can't you guys just be normal for once

Yeonwoo winked at me

that old Carls Jr logo takes me back

no

Laminate it and make it waterproof

yeojin vs chuu in a fist fight

f-for what purpose...

the black box nuda is better than the pixelated one dbh

where is proofs

How about latinos and koreans? Also What's the pic about?

that happens enough already

yeojin is a little scrapper. shed go straight for chuu's ankles. i bet she bites too

wendy had this expression on a few times at the signing
its incredible
still need to gather the funds to get a poster, i freeloaded my album off a relative who was visiting korea in november

will the mods let us watch the opening ceremony lads. theres probably music so it should be on topic.

yeah u do

I don't listen to gaypop because that would be gay

>What's the pic about
They’re shooting a kpop mv on a roof, unfortunately there wasn’t youtube back then and I can’t find it for you.

to protect it from wear

Seola thread juseyo

That's exactly what chewy needs. Someone to hang out with that isn't a beta and stands up for tan idols everywhere but still hates niggs

don't worry too much

we can watch whatever we want

sweet dreams friends
youtube.com/watch?v=yov7cb45dwQ
i love you

She's just imagining what she's going to do to Irene when they get back to the dorm

little early

When does show start?

I don't see why not

If your erection lasts for longer than four hours, contact your doctor.

bigbang will be remembered forever

whoA!!!1

in like 12 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=rHsEc7KK-Zw&feature=youtu.be

sleep well non slugfriend

Bruh shut the fuck up. You over here talking like you know me personally. Kpop isn't my fucking life, I don't even listen to much of it anymore because I'm in fucking college doing something with myself rather then being some obsessed ass koreaboo. I didn't even watch the fucking mama awards I just heard that they lost in that category. All I'm saying is that I wished my favorite group won as opposed to the other group. You're the one who's butthurt because you felt the need to comment on my comment. If you don't like what I have to say, then ignore it. Is that so hard for you to do? Get it through your head that It's MY opinion. 2NE1 had a stronger comeback then Sistar did so I believe they should have won. I don't have to like Sistar, I don't have to agree with you, and I can be little them all I want because this entire world isn't a fucking communism and everyone's entitled to their own opinions and freedom of speech. Don't like it? Move along. It's that simple. If they didn't win, it's whatever. I think 2NE1 is to the point now where they don't need domestic awards to prove their quality. Same as SJ. You're the one who's a sesang beause you feel the need to jump the gun every time some minority person in the kpop fandom be little's your "oppas" and "unnies" Jeez, like you kpop fans are really sensitive like that. I don't need to be happy for Sistar, don't you dare tell me who I should or should not be happy for. I don't need to accept the fact that they won. I don't hate Sistar, they have some cute songs but I'm just not a big fan of them and I just don't think they deserved that award. Sorry not sorry for speaking out. Come to the realization that not everyone in this world has the same mindset as you and move the hell on. I'm over it lmao, it's just a fucking award. It's not even about me not like that kind of music, since I like Girls Generation for fucks sake, it's about the quality.

Eunha's perfect soft everything