WTF TURKEY APOLOGIZE NOW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=qFHLLIVp-o4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTy7o1TTznE
youtube.com/watch?v=H25FcuUT3BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow sad

>Yusuf Almani2 dakika önce
This bastard got arrested and lost his job.

ananı avradını allahını sikim alamancı orospu çocuğu

What did they do wrong?

its a campaign from erDOGan.
he knows, that sandniggers wont be sent back to his shithole turkanistan from europe when hyper-leftist media shills for >muh civil war >muh torture we cant send them back because >muh human rights

fuck i hate the jews so much.

Nothing except trying to stay alive actually but .they were trying to across border as refugee and soldiers job is not letting them to do that.But this psychopath shitbag pleasures himself in a really unethical way when he is doing his job.Anyway he got arrested already.

REMOVE

dunno but there should be reason.

fuck off leftist cunt. dont send all youre niggers to us. deal with them in youre own cunt.

>refugees
You mean cowardly deserters.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTy7o1TTznE

All the Almancis on facebook are defending the soldiers saying that the beating was justified as they are not refugees but human traffickers.

Please discuss this claim, Turks of Sup Forums.

you cannot stayalive in this middleast shithole with your (atatürkshill) mentality.

they are absolutely correct

>(atatürkshill)

mal mısın koçum?

WTF I love Turks now.

Hey I just wanted to say that I hate Turks in Germany but I love Iskender Kebab.

as long as they stay in their fucking own shitcunt and blow themselves up.

fuck i hate the jews so much.

at least they didnt apply a sledgehammer to his joints

Turks are the most racist people on earth, even their National Anthem says the turkish race is superior to any other race.
Syrian refugees get exploited and discriminated in turkey, even children have to work 12 hours without a break for shitty payments.

mal suriyeli alt insanı savunan arap doğurdu bas git

t. kurd

sorry not sorry hans. would you like those refugees maybe if you are so sad about what happens to them maybe?

\o/

I don't get why alamancis get happy at this they are all horsefucker çomars who support erdog like the syrians

BIJI
GELE
KURD
U
KURDISTAN!!!!

t.kurd

Leave Kurdistan alone you motherfucking Cockroaches.

wtf i love turkey now

%57 evet demişler aq bende an az %70 sandım öyle deyince.

>estonia

Keep crying k*rd monkeys

>%57

>this fucking state of the descendants of Kemal Attatürk
Holy shit. It's really, really hard to fuck your shit up as hard as you did. Damn.

yes you see my flag i also see your flag very nice yes

t. Ülkü Ocakları scum

Fucking selfish dumbshit,we are already dealing with a massively poor kurdish population at southeast,We have no enough power to deal with a massive syrian population too.

You have a nice flag Estonia

then kick their asses back to their own shithole syrianistan.

hello can a turk please post a positive feedback on this post?

haha Turkey supports human trafficking whenever they want to negotiate something with the EU

r8 mine

them screams make my dick hard, send help

Kemalist dogs

>yanıyom

youtube.com/watch?v=H25FcuUT3BE

looks fine.

there are better types of kebabs in turkey.

Looks like someone is underage and have tendency to interpret real world as a simple game

do you want to tell me whats the problem in securing the border against illegal migration?

or is it about
>muh humanism
?

literally pic. related

We are all ready building a wall to border,but what we can do to other 3 million refugee in this country with such a small economy?

Beyti kebab is basically iskender 2.0 my dude definitely check it out if you come here

>but what we can do to other 3 million refugee in this country with such a small economy?
stop supporting IS and send them back to re-build their cunt.

man you should try "vali kebab".

Why are you telling them to do shit, you're the ones importing them by the millions.

here is the pic

>stop supporting IS
pic. related is you. kys pls thx bb

STOP THIS SHIT

I ATE ALREADY

CANT GET HUNGRY AGAIN

wtf i love turkey now

Erdoshit wanted to use syrians as a threat against europeans in case they disagreed with his actions but now the refuegees are fucking up our economy even more

oooo ortaya karışık en sevdiğimden :D

6/10 would be better with some blue stripes
you have a nice flag too latvia
tell that to our padişah

>6/10 would be better with some blue stripes
what about this one?

pretty sure you're going to jail if they find out you've got that saved on your pc

not bad. much more simple and aesthetic. best flags are simple flags.

i love that one.

>2017
>still believing turkey supports ISIS

Just fucking kill yourself or shut the fuck up if you have no idea whats going on

Reported to Merkel

Enjoy your mandatory race mixing camp

Better send them to GULAG

why did he film it?

Astarfurullah. We are all muslim brothers and sisters, why do these Turkish soldier hit these brothers but don't do anything to Israel, Assad or Iran? Wallahi these guys are not true Turks, Turks are good Muslims. Erdogan will punish these kemalist kafirs inshallah, and hopefully these Syrians will be given Turkish citzenship and reparations

for the lulz