Well, Sup Forums... What are your thoughts on the best Denis Villenueve film ever?

Well, Sup Forums... What are your thoughts on the best Denis Villenueve film ever?

It was good. Showed he had some legs as a director. 8 legs to be precise. : ^)

didn't get it til i went online and read posts from other people who didn't get it til they went online

Great depth to the film. Interesting character development. If they had any sense both the waifus should have fucked him off by the time the film starts however.

It is my absolute favorite. Haven't seen Incendies yet.

i like the font...

what is that?

I'm going to give you to the count of ten to leave this thread before I spoil the movie for you.

Compared to the book is quite shitty

This

Was disappointed as fuck by the twist

Is the font called Arachnid or something?

>can't understand this movie
*points gun at you*
heh, this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you, kiddo

>Well, Sup Forums...

>font...

>as fuck

I loved Enemy but the last scene still doesn't make sense to me.

One of my personal favorites. Watched it twice in a row the first time I ever saw it.

>people worried about not "getting it"

I hate movies for this reason. Everyone so insecure to understand it.

I thought it was clear they were the same person and it was a lazy metaphor. Spiders were kinda out there though.

kek

who wana fuck that spider pusy

muh symbolism whiteboi

Good.

I had to see it twice before I got it, but once you do its actually really straight forward.

>mentions he's going out to his wife implying he'll return to being unfaithful
>sees his wife as a giant spider suddenly.
>Earlier the spiders are associated with weird fucked up sexual fetishism and stuff
>Or his mom or the woman he cheats with

Basically shows that he's gone back to his old ways of perceiving women and the cycle is going to happen all over again.

It's about temptation and being faithful you fools

>elipsis = reddit
Yeah, I'm not sure that's how that works.