The top 5 are essentially Americans with different name

The top 5 are essentially Americans with different name.

Prove me wrong (you can't)

I didn't expect Brazil was so shit at english

why are meds such brainlets?

Why bother learning English when you can just press 2?

>Being proud to NEED english in your life
lmao scandi are top cucks for real

how else could we ask your mom to get on top

>Belgian humour
lad

french is a dead language only spoken by niggers and maghrebis, it's better if you switched over to english.

Baffles me to no end how some of indoeuros can be so brainlet as to not be able to learn english.

you can live your whole life in France without speaking a single word of english, same for italy or spain. you cannot do that in scandinavia.

>the less people speak english the more opportunities for me to get a job

feels good

Bullshit.

My GF is French and her friends say "Weekend" with French accent instead of fin de semaine.

I thought Netherlands was the eternal no.1 in this

Swedes truly are beta cucks

Yea, that's because "weekend" is a French word we "stole" from english because we didn't have a word for it, hardly an example as literally everyone know this word, even people who wouldn't be able to phrase 3 words in english without making a mistake

We don't put any kind of effort into learning it because we don't really need it, as we get pretty much everything in our own language and actually produce our own media too.

>Poland number 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They should be under thailand and over libya

PerĂº will try their best!

i wanna fuck that drawing

going to libya to teach esl

>Sweden

>not controlled by jews
>actually have culture
no

I want Scandinavia to be the 51st state

nah they should join canada. we'll just it fuck it up for what they got going from here

Moor genes, we're not pure white like you beautiful germanics so we're a bit dumber