Mexicans

>Mexicans

now I understand why Trump wants to build a wall

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-druglord-kills-college-student-sicko-ritual-article-1.2157613
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of that shit even happened pre 2006

Cartels became militarized right after the war on drugs

Decapitations and mass killings like those were mainly made to inflict fear on rival cartels, that's why they threw the bodies out in the open

Here's a tip, if the US asks you to start a war against drugs because they can't police their own junkies, don't start it

>not muh fault!!

Who are you quoting?

Is this shit still going on to this day?
What is the government's response?

mexico is one big piece of shit country

7-0 you're the new brazil have fun juan

I never realized, why the fuck do you two have basically the same flag?
Except for Mexicos stain in the middle.

Same could be said for France and Russia

We both took it from the French revolution I think. We had a coat of arms too but the monarchy was overthrown so we got rid of it.

Huh, alright. Thanks pastafriend.

Beheadings and mass disposal of corpses is practically unheard of today, aside from a few places in Mexico.

There is no "government response" because they knew exactly what kind of can of worms they were opening, so far they've eliminated the troublesome cartels who did this kind of stuff like los zetas or caballeros templarios'

There are still lots of people who smuggle drugs so none of this shit is ending anytime soon, the thing is the cartels who came out on top got tired of fighting and now they're just amassing wealth "covertly".

The fags who fought in the 2006->present war are dying out so newer generations are replacing them, I guess we're up for another one of these shitfests in less than 10 years.

Go back to Sup Forums you mouthbreathing stormfag simpleton memer

How safe is my dad in Puerto Vallarta?

>A tricolour is a type of flag or banner design with a triband design which originated in the 16th century as a symbol of republicanism, liberty or indeed revolution. The flags of France, Italy, Romania, Mexico, and Ireland were all first adopted with the formation of an independent republic in the period of the French Revolution to the Revolutions of 1848, with the exception of the Irish tricolour, which dates from 1848 but was not popularised until the Easter Rising in 1916 and adopted in 1919.[1]

Haven't lived or visited puerto Valletta but I hear it's safe, the CJNG cartel controls Jalisco and they're not the kind that goes around kidnapping people on whims, they're very much like the Sinaloa cartel

Holy shit you're a big fat lying spic.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/mexican-druglord-kills-college-student-sicko-ritual-article-1.2157613

What do the actions of a single dude in the late eighties have to do with the drug/cartel wars?

Are you implying they cut off the heads and skin them off to accomplish some kind of ritual?

How can Americans be so retarded?

100% safe. I lived in Vallarta for the last 3 years.

>single

Holy shit you're a big fat lying spic.

What? I you suggesting the "War on Drugs" started in the early 2000s?

I swear it was going on in the 90's if not the 80's as well. Didn't Reagan start it?

Yeah, it's not like the average Mexican's idea of Catholicism is Satanism.

Also, read the article you fucking stupid spic, it's all in there. What it describes is messihole all over.

Nixon started it in the early 70s.

>Mexican Intellectuals

>>single
>Holy shit you're a big fat lying spic.
Yeah I forgot that one dozen of people who did the house chores for the guy.

Some conclusive evidence of widespread beheadings and executions based on rituals all over Mexico you got going on there. Kek.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

Don't degrade the already lacking quality of this conversation by shitposting about muh reluhgin

>meme intellectuals

Bullshit. Everyone has always known not to stray off the tourist paths in Mexico. It's been that way forever.

Seriously pol, never trust a spic. They're all lying fucks.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

Ah, interesting, I didn't even know that was a special thing. I'm a long way from Mexico.

>Mexican intellectuals