Did Sheev ever have a sexual partner?

Did Sheev ever have a sexual partner?

Did he just use the force to fap?

Abstinence makes you a wizard.

Force Rape

Jedi are meant to avoid love, remember, so the sith by necessity must do the opposite.

But remember, anger and self-loathing makes a sith more powerful.

So Sheev probably forms unhealthy obsessions and infatuations with women that he knows he'll never have and watches, pained, as they are happy with other men before going home to jerk off for 6 hours straight to his crudely x-rayed versions of their bikini pics from 4 summers ago that he snagged from their holonet Facebook, trying to make out the faint shapes of their nipples through the neon-colored JPEG artifact.

Basically, he probably spends hours each day jerking off to cuck situations and fantasies because the festering feelings of inadequacy and self-hatred make him more powerful.

He's literally /oneofus/.

>with women that he knows he'll never have

The Galactic Emperor could literally have any women he wanted
literally

he's probably impotent from taking his force lighting to the face.

There's a whole book about it, I'm sure some user has the screenshots. I think he decides not to bang because it's not worth his time. It's the same book we find out his name is sheev

Powah was his lover, he probably had autism.

What if he does shit like forming emotionally unhealthy waifu relationships with dead actresses like Audrey Hepburn, etc?

Even the dark side can't give him that...

You just know he hate fucks captured space broads.

He molested Mara Jade Skywalker

I never viewed the sith as such. I don't really know all that much about the sith canon but i view it more as where the jedi combat their own feelings to gain more control over them self the sith just let them free.

I never viewed the siths as necessarily evil rather just force users who act on their emotions and let them control them.

>Audrey Hepburn
she wasn't alive yet, and the Empire was in a different galaxy. mong

im sure she fucked his fair share of tight naboo pussy before he became the emperor. once he became the emperor, he was too busy and transcendant to have a need for pussy

Like Rebels and The Clone Wars, Mara Jade is not canon.

So, like women?

>Did Sheev ever have a sexual partner?
All those Red Guards are there for one specific reason *Wink Wink* *Nudge Nudge*

>Did Sheev ever have a sexual partner?

Yep

Sly Moore.

>not using the force to stimulate your prostate
think outside the box user

Why do you think he was so obsessed with seducing Luke?

One of the plans in that live action show that got scrapped was that Sheev was supposed to fall in love with a female gangster that breaks his heart, thereby making him evil.

Thank god it never got made.

Didn't he use the force to rape Anakin's mom?

nigga, fuck you

He was most likely a cunny bro

: ^)