British culture is garbage tier

British culture is garbage tier.

Looking at these poll numbers, it's clear the Brits have an inflated sense of confidence and self-worth.

I hope Brexit just crushes them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3U5zChkmyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sweden

>Italy
I like Italy more and more these days
They are very social people

ITALIA

superior at losing jobs

Are you reading the chart correctly? Probably not, you mong.

>France
I find that really hard to believe

keep in mind that this guy is a centre right politician, not a leftie, that's how bad the political class is there

hang those traitors

He's probably agreeing to disagree

France is a really weird case in that regard: very chauvinistic but also a lot of moral/cultural relativism it seems

can some benoits here explain why that is?

>sweden thinks some african mud hut culture is superior
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Superior to what?

>brits
kek

.. the rest of the world's cultures

This can't be, Greece HAS to be on top of the chart.

swedish culture is alright but it's not much compared to the italy or france so i kind of agree that it's not superior

You know who they ask for these polls?
Middle aged diet-rich people who drive Porsche and college students who happen to be liberal and vegetarian.
All the people who would give normal common answers were simply not asked or didn't want to answer. Also at least half of the votes are women, who have pretty much no feeling for these kinds of questions.

well you may be right about the former but there's nothing wrong about the latter since women are allowed to vote

it's quite unfortunate that they have voting rights but they do so they are rightfully included in political polls like these

if we're being honest here it's actually the unfolding shitstain that has an inflated sense of confidence and self-worth

no surprise with shitalians, big surprise with canadians (since they don't even have culture)

>france
???

I don't give two fucks about women voting in politics because political votes don't matter anyway.
But when you ask a woman poll questions like "what's your opinion on x nationality ?" then you will get the most pseudo neutral answer or they give you a positive answer because women are unbelievable positive to a naive level.

>then you will get the most pseudo neutral answer or they give you a positive answer because women are unbelievable positive to a naive level.
That's because women tend not to have a sense of belonging to their group hence to avoid conflict with strangers and foreigners. One of the reasons behind their disgusting relativism and "Why can't we all just get along???!" kind of lines.

Tbf the world would be better off if more people would think like them but it really annoys the hell out of me anyway. I guess it's genetic.

Wait until the shitfest after the next election

Italy is truly a masterpiece in term of culture.

>U.S
>Canda
>Culture
Nuff said.

>Murican talking about culture

>france
>68% disagree
That graph is fake as fuck

American culture:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3U5zChkmyw