Fell for the NEET meme for 3 years

>Fell for the NEET meme for 3 years
>Could have gotten extremely fit, earned a lot of money and learned a ton of different skills in that time

>Instead all I have to show for THREE, THREE YEARS of time is a bunch of shitposts on Sup Forums, some videogames played and some films watched/critiqued

Oh i thought this was the correct board

bump

Make every second count from now on

How old are you, son?

21. I'm starting to wonder if there's any time left for me.

I am not kidding user

A famous American writer, compared to Hemingway (don't remember his name), said that to truly succeed brilliant you have to love the process more than the end-product

>21
omg im so sorry

I have heard that at least two dozen times by now from different sources. I've heard it all before user, I know that anything i said right now is an excuse and a cope, I recognized that I simply waste time by being lazy while others accomplish incredible things in the same time.

i say right now*

Then you're the first truly hopeless human being

Of course there is!

I started to study Uni just last year, at the age of 24

Try to think positive!

I feel so horrible about it. If i started doing anything 3 years ago I would have started becoming more close to proficient at it by now.

At this age people have started successful companies or become world-class athletes.

I'm 23 and in the same boat except I've actually been trying to get out of it for 3 years unsuccessfully. Just want to die

You are 21 years old, you are still just a kid

And then what? By the time we graduate we'll be too old to work at a good company and make good money, we'll have to settle for being little cucks. There might even be bosses who are younger than us pushing us around, taunting us with the fact that we were lazy and took too long to get going every single work day.

Not all of us are destined for greatness, and you can't even condemn yourself if you don't try, stop worrying about failure and truly try

How were you unsuccessful? Everything in life is truly simple and I'm starting to realize that now.

Maybe not worldclass-tier but certainly better than 90% of general population is possible by working at something for 1-2 years.

That's when you realize the most successful not only take, but create opportunities, you have to seize the initiative and constantly challenge your limits

The only jobs available to me are retail/call center/labour. I did labour and now I'm crippled. I can't get any retail or call centre jobs because they're flooded with applicants, I don't have any relevant experience and I'm an autist from so many years of social isolation. I haven't had a friend in a decade. My only way upwards is higher education and I can't afford uni, so I'm looking at getting a private loan for a diploma. Even then, I don't know how I'm going to afford the repayments and I'm fucked if I can't find work immediately after finishing.

You are looking at things the wrong way

Going to Uni is not just about getting a degree, it's also about being around people

Interacting with others greatly change the way you look at things and how you think

What a horrific realization.

I hate how I feel everytime I read about some African kid who started a successful business or about some kid from Mongolia who's parents died so he decided to train at a sport and go to the olympics.

Is it wrong or right to feel guilty about squandering the opportunities of living in a first-world country? Life is so simple here in Canada I should not be such a lazy piece of shit.

I know, procrastination is the curse of the perfectionist, or someone who constantly fears failure

But a 70% successful job is better than a 99.99999% job that will never happen, us millennials never even want to give it a shot because of how coddled and satiated we constantly are

I've been NEET for 3-4? years and I'm fit and used the time to learn about myself and hone some skills
Money is definitely an issue though. If only I could live off of land in a naturally beautiful place and live self sufficiently.

What a truly horrible reality.

There is a gym at an affordable rate (relative to the minimum wage) on every single corner as well as free information online (you can use public wifi if can't afford the also, easily affordable high-speed internet connection) and yet obesity is a tremendous epidemic in North America.

You are not lazy, nor perfectionist, lazy people still act when it becomes serious which doesn't seem to be your case.

I think you are too much afraid of failure because you lack self confidence

I don't know what i am, user. I just don't want to be "this" anymore.

ha ha loser

>Could have gotten extremely fit, earned a lot of money and learned a ton of different skills in that time
uh, even people who don't fall for the NEET meme don't do that.
set your sights low, just learn one or two skills something.

It doesn't matter what others do though, it's about what's possible.