youtu.be/2_GcbZlDnns
youtu.be/39yeTdIuKJU
youtu.be/zihoyz0u_cs
youtu.be/Lxfl8LRab_I

our guy got married today
wish him and his wife the best

hey senoritaaaaaaaa

“Yeah Taetae, I can.”
Taehyung hums happily and Jimin’s breathing stutters when Taehyung’s fingers ghost along his shirt and underneath the fabric, cold hands a shock compared to how hot Jimin’s skin is burning.
“Asshole,” Jimin whines, quickly withdrawing his hand from his underwear because now Taehyung is too close and Jimin isn’t about to literally get caught with his hand down his pants.
“My hands are really cold,” Taehyung pouts back, rotating his body enough to allow him to look directly up at Jimin. “And you’re really hot.”
“Flattery will get you everywhere,” He mutters, licking his lips because yeah, his mouth is a little bit dry now that Taehyung is nearly halfway on him, leg inched up high enough to where if Jimin rolls his hips down he’d be able to achieve that delicious friction that his body is screaming for.

can you guys post some yves? all i have is from her modeling thing

let's be nice to choa this thread or else

qt

choa never actually died her hair blonde, there's just so much cum dried up in it that it's just completely covered in that white-ish yellow-ish glaze

Taehyung doesn’t say anything, eyes lingering on Jimin’s lips for a moment too long, a funny smile curling his lips. Jimin’s heart is beating uneven as ever when Taehyung’s lips part a bit, wearing that glazed over, spaced out look for a moment too long before he’s snapping out of it and mumbling something about being really tired.
The smaller nods, knowing damn well what it is that’s got Taehyung staring at him like his next meal rather than like his best friend, but choosing to keep it to himself. Taehyung’s gaze drifts reluctantly back to the show, and Jimin’s fingers find the head of his cock again, this time through his underwear. His breath hitches when he kneads his thumb against the slit, a wet spot growing quickly on the fabric.
Taehyung’s cold hands are quickly warming, tracing shapes onto Jimin’s skin. Jimin wants to curse at him, wants to complain because god Tae, you don’t know what you’re doing to me, but the nagging voice at the back of Jimin’s mind tells him that Taehyung knows damn well what he’s doing. Jimin bites his lip, ignoring the way his stomach quivers under Taehyung’s fingers when they dip low enough to reach the sensitive skin.
He hears Taehyung’s breath hitch softly at the way Jimin’s body reacts to his touch, flexing and jumping and wielding to him even in the smallest of ways. Jimin whines breathily, scraping together a useless excuse of just pouting because I can’t see with you in the way, when Taehyung’s head snaps up to catch Jimin’s gaze.

or else

or else

all the good personalities like dktp, ipaet, saintseungho, image, fany, ggj, garythegorilla, taoshitter, kys, bf5, jack, jacksonite, zntrip, george, snooze, toashty, eunjibro, fistpump, ellinbro, bigboypeter69, helloimjoshua, jason, sirzomboid, chessian, tinny, minaring and oj are gone

some shit tier ones like average, yezimemer, kirretov, sunnywaifu, frogismywaifu, kiri, yozoh and the hyunafapper still post on trash

Yeah, Taehyung knows what the hell he’s doing.
Jimin stifles the growl threatening to rumble in his chest, hips jerking slightly as he pumps himself lazily through his underwear, overstimulation and sensitivity getting the better of him. Taehyung’s leg drags against his own in response, an unsubtle reminder that he’s fidgeting too much. Jimin sucks in a sharp breath, praying the stutter in his breath isn’t too noticeable because he’s so close and fuck, “Taehyung.”
He’s too busy coming down from the post orgasmic high to care too much about the stickiness in his underwear just yet, or the way Taehyung’s entire body stiffened, nails digging into Jimin slightly as he rasps out a “...What was that for?”
Taehyung’s voice is too husky to be innocent, and the press of his dick to Jimin’s hip isn’t exactly subtle either, but Jimin will give him credit for not jumping to conclusions.

heres a jeongyeon

bitch suck my dick haha nigga swag, hip hop

no she did dye it, choa said so herself and choa has never been near that stuff or even seen it so that's obviously not what happened you stupid moroni FUCK YOU STOP MAKING UP LIES

that's CUTE YOU IDIOT, it's just the angles and choa gained weight that's it FUCK YOU

STOP POSTING THIS YOU MENTALLY ILL LOSER

>good personalities like ipaet, tinny, fany, minaring

he finally neega'd in a wedding dress

>good personalities anyone from any of those lists

kpg is so toxic right now, when does it get better?

yeah gained weight from eating all that man splooge

I'd do anything he told me to

it's like this 24/7 now

Based Choa...

suga's thick hot semen

haha cool bitch aight chill i got choa for that haha beast

she never has and she never will you moroni

when choahaters leave

SHUT UP STOP DOING THAT
CHOA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT IDIOT

NEO GOT MY BACK
CULTURE CHANGE
TECH TECH ON MY MIND

By the way Apink hasn't disbanded yet, though i'm sure at least someone here would have thought otherwise

angelical yves

>choa
downgrade

who's your waifu?

you're going to regret this stupid moroni unless you apologize and promise to never do this stupid garbage again

yein

cumslut just easy as shit you know, bro? haha love yourself, man

check'em yves

nobody is better than choa, don't ever think or say this again

this smut is good, wish it was Jin instead of Chimp tbqh

ahjumma tier

tfw you were in the kpg synchtube, discord, last.fm group and plug.dj

>promise to never do this stupid garbage again

i can't promise to never do choa again

im out

>no one is better than choa

THAT'S NOT WHAT CHOA IS AND SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT WITH ANYONE FUCK YOU STUPID MORONI STOP

SHUT THE HELL UP FUCK YOU

praise china

I'll love myself as soon as you love myself
give me your cum RM

nayeon.........

when twiceposters come

that's correct, choa is the best

What do you guys think of bullies?

I need this.

cool idols

For the Republic!

>is the best

Post avant-garde airport fashion

ayy ha cool nigga right after i finger blast this choa bitch hahaaaa you feel

QUEEN!

yes, currently the best and in the foreseeable future
are you stupid or something why can't you understand this

twiceshitters literally killed kpg and forced the creation of nu kpg

Memers choose best personality, repost and meta of the year

Participating memers: the yezishitter, floshitter, haspeera, tobi jr., woopr, mahe, steve, no iu, ipaet, image, fany, kirretov, ggj, average, sunnywaifu, garythegorilla, taoshitter, platinum_rain, kys, bf5, jack, jacksonite, fagwayne, frogismywaifu, that one fiestarshitter, snooze, george, toashty, floatyday, eunjibro, fistpump, dktp, kiri, ellinbro, anis, bigboypeter69, helloimjoshua, jakob, Tom_Langley, kittyfriendship, jason, SirZomboid, Chessian, yozoh, the janitor, tinny, minaring, OJ, puerto rican hyolyn guy, the hyunafapper and some nobodies nobody knows the name of lmao

Best Personality of the Year:
1. eunjisis (23 votes)
2. hyunafapper (10 votes), fany (10 votes), edward (10 votes), snooze (10 votes)

Best Repost of the Year:
1. Joy is the most beautiful girl in the world (49 votes)
2. Based Snooze, Snooze is back (30 votes)
3. Luna~ (7 votes), I didn't know korean women could be ugly (7 votes), make a new thread retards (7 votes)

Best Meta of the Year:
1. Pretending to care about Ladies Codes' deaths (37 votes)
2. pretending to know who's behind what post and acting like a kpg detective (24 votes)

pretty good shopp

Yuna#1502

sure they did user
sure they did

>admitting Choa is best at doing rm

im going to kill you

this is the stupidest one

#cubclub reporting in

>jacksonite
the jacksonshitter?

t-thanks

i can see people scamming choa with fake cum because they don't want even their cum near her disgusting ass girl probably buying milk thickened with corn starch

>I didn't know korean women could be ugly
this is the stupidest one

WE DID NOT SAY THAT FUCK YOU IDIOT

>good
>personalities

you sound like you don't like the truth

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHE WOULDN'T BUY THAT ANYWAY SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT AND DOESN'T WANT TO BE AROUND IT YOU MORONI STOP IT FUCK YOU

>Choa is the best

is choa a sex craving whore or does she just like eating cum it's one of them

ok you might be a retardo my friend, how many times do we have to tell you

SHE IS NOT THAT AND SHE DOESN'T DO THAT EITHER STOP WITH THE LIES
SAY TRUE AND NICE THINGS ABOUT CHOA YOU IDIOT

thanks for helping to redeem the thread chingus

Ban me janny, I've posted so much shit tonight