Sup Forums Flags Debate pt. 2

This thread is to discuss whether we should keep flags on posters, whether it provides more types of harm to the board rather than benefits.

Old thread

Fuck you, keep the flags.

Why? I remain impartial on this topic.

flaggs okay

Of course a leaf tries to take flags away.

>says the leaf
It adds *some* context to debate as well. Leafs shouldn't discuss gun rights for example.

> They're jealous of my leaf
> They use my flag as a reason to end a losing argument

All we need is a union jack thrown on it and it's perfect

Pic related. Other based flag.

Why not? The only ones who bitch about it are those who can't handle banter or (you)s.
Hell, even posters from India seem to get actual replies if they present something nice to discuss.

I like flags. They are neat.

What about gun availability?
World war 1&2 surplus is incredibly easy to get here.

what flags do you look for to check the precision of the flag posters Sup Forums?

i always look for the cook islands, bangladesh, and greenland.

Get rid of flags
Keep IDs

I always thought flags were idiotic in the first place and that opinion was roundly vindicated. Now we dismiss posters and shitpost incessantly based simply on the country they're posting from, and we end up censoring ourselves and stifling our own discussion. While at the same time decrying shills for doing exactly what we're already doing. On top of that it gives shills a much greater ability to shut down decent discussion by capitalising on the flag memes.

This is not relevant to politics or current events. I unfortunately must report this thread and sage this response. Please be more mindful of the threads that you create in the future.

Fucking leaf.

I think we should keep the flags.

It's a nice little addition that lets you see who you're discussing a topic with around the world, without having to specifically mention it as such.

A union jack on the leaf?

I recommend our old flag.

Need state flags desu

Flags help us understand other cultures and their problems while being assured their not a liar.

South Africans are cool

then get the damn extension

Keep them. Don't wanna ever be mistaken for a eurocuck.

Flags are k

Of course you'd want to be rid of flags wouldn't you leaf?

Nah dude keep the flags, I collect them its actually kinda fun when people are Sup Forums are being autistic

Yeah, the extension is awesome.

Sup Forums was objectively better without IP flags

If you weren't new, you'd know this

/thread

My flag bumps the thread and gives context. Its kinda annoying to be rare, but provides good discussion.

Useful for some discussions, harmful to others. Mainly because of the Sup Forums memesters making """""""""""hilarious""""""""""""" country-related jokes or just outright shitflinging because of something that happened a century ago. Eastern euros are especially bad examples of this.

I'm talking us, Romanians and Hungarians, yugos and yugo diaspora that seems to be everywhere and shiptars and shiptar diaspora. Literal niggers most of them.

Keep them

people just call me a leaf when i tell them about my wife's son tho

uganda be kidding me

i live for flag collecting. if your so butt flustered get a american proxy

>Catalonia
No such thing