Post ur cunts (ch)air force.

Other urls found in this thread:

boletinoficial.gob.ar/#!DetalleNorma/168327/20170801
thediplomat.com/2016/05/china-builds-space-monitoring-base-in-the-americas/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg
flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-znf/#e509826
youtube.com/watch?v=UntN_cZUQg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess monkeys can't into jet propulsion.

2 of those are jets. People like you are why everyone here hates Canada on here. If you have nothing to contribute just shut up.

Super Tucanos don't need turboprops since it's a COIN aircraft, and a very good one.

btw sorry for buying the Texan II instead of that one brazilboo

He's right to some degree tho. There are two jets there, one looks like a Skyhawk, and I'm not so sure about the other, so both imports. The Super Tucano is a turbo prop, so while it works on the same principle as jets, it's watered down since you need special alloys to have a reliable jet, hence why even tho jets have been developed like 80 years ago, only a handful of manufacturers worldwide are trusted to build jet engines.

Turbojet engines*

>what are turboprops

Tks :3

I read that the your govt hadn't paid the plane yet.

Doesn't Brazil literally produce shit tons of modern aircraft parts? You should have a more modern airforce. No excuse.

>why a poor country doesn't invest in their Airforce

Gee...

Even though Embraer actually participated on a fighther jet project, but instead of using the experience for that, they used it on their comercial aircrafts.

Argentina has deposited US$204 mio. today to pay the CN-295... So probably there's no more money this month.

boletinoficial.gob.ar/#!DetalleNorma/168327/20170801

Scrape up the funds. Hopefully your government will buy the new Chinese jets.

Wrote up another answer until I scrapped it since I'm not qualified to comment, however what you're saying is more complex than you believe.

I am extremely doubtful that the US will allow Chinese aircraft to be brought in numbers to south America. Brazil is getting Gripen which is the best suited to their needs/requirements.

No. Gripens.

I see. Always wondered why not going for Chinese or Israeli jets, they're cheap.

>buy chinese shite

I'd masturbate to this image if I hadn't of already done one earlier.

They're dirty cheap for a reason.

Gripen is your best option for price/capability/complexity.

Well I'm no expert but I think Brazil has a large enough economy and has enough human capital and industry to produce more modern equipment if they wanted to. It may take time to procure the technology but I think there would be foreign governments happy to assist like china. Also I doubt america could do very much if Brazil wanted to import chink jets and Chinese military hardware more generally. This isn't the 60s when we can just assassinate any president we feel like. US power and hegemony has decreased too much.

this is a blue board, lad

That's the whole air force

The Gripens were bought because of full tech transfer and they'd be assembled here using some parts from other BR def. contractors.

SAAB and Embraer even opened a development center for future coop projects.

Why would we want to make a fighter jet from scratch? It would take decades and billions before even IOC.

Better just buy one and take the tech.

You wouldn't necessarily have to start from scratch you could do a joint program with China or even India.

>China or India

BRICS is a meme my friend.

The United States doesn't like you you know. Its why you weren't included in any of out important multilateral trade agreements. I guess buying European is fine but America will never be your friend.

That's in your opinion. You buy Chinese only if you have zero capability to produce and support - you are quite literally scraping the bottom of the military export barrel.

I am certainly not asserting that the US would assassinate a president on a whim, that does not mean it could not apply serious sanctions or embargoes on Brazil.

There are many US defence companies that work and support with Brazilian industry and military (same for many western aligned nations - like my own). Were Brazil to act against the wishes of the US - from the snap of a finger these companies would withdraw immediately. This would be devastating to any nation since no-one nation produces everything or to a standard that marks it as de facto (things like GPS, safety devices, etc) requirement for international sales.

Again, why China? They've already got a western partner to help develop their industry base.

True, we didn't sucked US balls enough for F-35.

Also all branches and industry were trying as much as independence as possible in terms of foreign supply, hence why the thing with SAAB.

I was really just throwing out china as a non western example of a supplier and potential partner but there are other option and europe is fine I suppose but I believe it's important for major non aligned countries to be independent of the west especially militarily because they will hit a ceiling. America will not support brazils (or mexicos for that matter) development beyond a certain point because of their large population and potential rival capability in the region and on the world stage.
Good to hear. Though it makes no difference how hard you sucked our balls we'd have never let you into the f35 program especially considering all the other nations that weren't in that are much closer to the US.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>I was really just throwing out china as a non western example of a supplier and potential partner but there are other option and europe is fine I suppose but I believe it's important for major non aligned countries to be independent of the west especially militarily because they will hit a ceiling.

They can't. They need to be aligned-but-not-aligned, that's part of being a developing country. Besides, no one country truly is independent in the global market.

>America will not support brazils (or mexicos for that matter) development beyond a certain point because of their large population and potential rival capability in the region and on the world stage.

Nonesense remark.

Not nonsense at all if you know the history of the region and America's relationship with it's southern neighbors. No reason they need to align with the west particularly america which likes them as a bitch state to extract commodities from. In fact them sideing with non western countries would probably be even more advantageous die to their partners likelyhood of cutting better deals to expand influence. Particularly china. But it's probably best in the long run to play both sides.

sorry burgers

Nigga, China has bases in South America and your govt hadn't done shit.

ra ta ta ta

realistically what does ireland even need an airforce for

>hqdefault
>36 KB, 480x360

Airforce for ants.

Source? As far as I know the only foreign Chinese base is in djibouti.

One is the Brazilian variant of a Northrop F-5

He's using the word "bases" extremely loosely

doubt.jpg

thediplomat.com/2016/05/china-builds-space-monitoring-base-in-the-americas/

It's non military. But the point stands, many cunts it's SA are slowly turning to China.

No replacements in any foreseeable future

>post something that is not F35
>USA and 30 countries that bought f35 be like:"hahah rusty bucket haha" despite that f35 kills it's pilots

there's only one plane russia will ever need to win a war

youtube.com/watch?v=C7NSUFDHFgg

The PAK FA is NEVER going to be finished

Even if they do they will only buy like 30 of them lmao

we haven't any forces since 1945's.....

They flew together today and pretty close according to flightradar.

Blogs says that they're doing refueling tests or just shooting for marketing.

flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-znf/#e509826

That's bullshit. I drove through Okinawa and saw a bunch of planes, saw they were American, and noticed the Japanese flag on them.

At the start of 2015 Obama authorized Japan to start building its own armed forces.

What?

Why would we waste so much time on new engines, photon and AESA radars, new missiles to buy only 30 of them?

Your "civilian" force looks a little overkill for search and rescue tho

Swedish Air Force

Once was the worlds fourth largest air force (Back in the 60´s when we had more than 1000 aircraft, all of them jet-powered)

The combination Stril 60 (IADS/Datalink system) combined with the Draken-fighter was also considered the worlds most modern fighter/interceptor system.

Today we have about 100 of these.

KC-390 ftw

Because you need to have a 5th generation fighter because the US has one, and China is making one so Russia needs one too

He means they're gonna build more than thirty.

>Not nonsense at all if you know the history of the region and America's relationship with it's southern neighbors. No reason they need to align with the west particularly america which likes them as a bitch state to extract commodities from.

No, it is nonsense. You are arguing that the US will withdraw support of growing nations because they simply have become capable within their own right. This makes no sense. What you are arguing would causes the very problems that you are using to support your own argument. Simply put:

>US pushes SA away
>SA becomes unhappy with rejection
>SA needs someone else to align with
>you suggest they pick partners that would push them even further away from the US causing worsting relationships

>In fact them sideing with non western countries would probably be even more advantageous die to their partners likelyhood of cutting better deals to expand influence.
Dubious claim.

Aligning and gaining the type of relationship you are suggesting would cause significant harm and could lead to a hostile relationship with the US/West if they were to join up with a direct competitor/adversary.

Or they can fall back on their nuclear deterrent and make NATO look ridiculously silly for spending all that money on expensive jets that have no real adversary

is that slow mo, or can it really keep lift going that slow?

I know it he means. But I'm telling him there isn't going to be many PAK-FA's unless the Russian economy turns around, they're building it because they have to.

It's going at least 150 knots, it's just that the camera is very far away and the perspective makes it appear that it's going slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=UntN_cZUQg8

We assemble them here, the parts are manufactured in USA, UK, Japan and Germany.

>not flying 70's planes with state-of-the art electronics

Y'all even crafty 'n shiet?

What a mad lad

we can cut pensions
vets are old they don't need them anymore

What do BRs think of the Blackbird?

they aren't military forces. because we banned have any military forces by Article 9.

Maybe the US will trade better tech with them but I'll believe it when I see it. Even then it would only come from playing both sides. There's a reason the major regional powers for the most part aren't included in multilateral ftas with america and it's basically because the US has a containment policy though we don't call it that anymore. China and India could sell military hardware to Brazil and I doubt the US would do very much about it. Washington just doesn't have the leverage it once did thankfully. It would be another matter if china constructed based in mexico but that would be far more provocative.

U-2 is nicer.

We have the capacity, but defense don't gives votes here.

Our politicians don't give a shit to defense or national sovereignty.

The Japanese have nuclear assets one step away from behind assembled warheads. In the event of a war they would be assembled.

Yes, not military at all

Face it, they are military, and everyone else will treat them as such no matter what you decice to call them.

?

That's literally not true

Do these look like non military aircraft to you?

We barely buy stuff from China and India. Jesus we ain't allied with them.

Every hardware we ever bought were either from western countries or built here. Not to mention we get a lot of FMS from US as well.

merely a search and rescue plane, pay no attention to it

you don't get to ask questions using russian duck

You should though. At the very least you could diversify to get better deals.

Please inform me because I find nothing of the sort via google

see

>Maybe the US will trade better tech with them but I'll believe it when I see it.

It trades tech with them now. Not even stuff for military application, but aerospace.

>Even then it would only come from playing both sides.

Not sure what you mean by this.

>China and India could sell military hardware to Brazil and I doubt the US would do very much about it. Washington just doesn't have the leverage it once did thankfully. It would be another matter if china constructed based in mexico but that would be far more provocative.

You're underestimating of how integrated the globe market is. Again, for example look at how many US defence companies are involved in SA. Google any household name. BAE, LM, GE etc all with contracts - all of which can be cancelled by political press from the US.

Japan is one of the few nations who can field deployable deterrent within two years.

No one would buy Brazilian aircraft if it didn't use American engine, British components, German safety systems and Japanese avionics etc.

what is the plume on top of the aircraft when it turns

a vacuum

Like i said earlier. Our military and industry are trying to become as independent as possible by making their own stuff. Wether be via tech transfer, from scratch or just be able to build here for "know-how" and when we do it, we do it with western partners, because they're obviously better.

To give you an example, Embraer sold some R-99 to India years ago and they tried to put their own radar on it, but because of their incompetence they didn't managed to and then proceeded to accuse Embraer of bribing them.

Now, why would we want India, a cunt who crashes a jet per month over a western and competent partner, like Sweden?

Not even gonna mention China who uses copies of soviet-era hardware.

The air condensing as the pressure and temperature around the aircraft decrease, it's basically a small cloud

Here is a webm of it

Sure we trade tech with them but within reason. India or Brazil won't be getting gets because they are potential rivals.
They can play both sides by trading military tech with multiple opposing powers to get better deals. Same with trade agreements more broadly because brazils align is important to the US and will become more so for china especially as time goes on and chinas desire for a foothold in SA increases. Even if the US acted rashly and instructed it's firms to halt the contracts Brazil could simply look elsewhere this playing both sides and america likely knows this. There isn't a whole lot Washington could do.

Logistics man.
Last time the AF tried chink engines for the Su-30 they lasted half the Russian ones since you couldn't simply copy the alloy processing.

certainly we have many plutonium.
but we will not divert it to weapons. we need kettle.

t--thank you

they are not legitimate forces under Japanese law.
sure it looks like a forces but we do not have it desu.