earlyprey.bandcamp.com/album/perreo-emoji-mix
alvebeats.bandcamp.com/album/sextape-x-lovetape-vol-2
expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/
alicethecat.bandcamp.com/track/pesclan
deleteistaken.bandcamp.com/album/tri-slnk
droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html
favoritewater.bandcamp.com/album/nano-cleaner
dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers
etherealtalks.bandcamp.com
rawzilk.bandcamp.com/
calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/album/drunk-steve-joey-noble
fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases
nazcaplate.bandcamp.com/releases
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
lennycorbett.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0c9U3vniQ
niklala.bandcamp.com/
jerusafunk1.bandcamp.com/album/the-hierophant
calmdot.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=og5HlW3WbD0
staticswords.bandcamp.com/album/sluntoween-2016
staticswords.bandcamp.com/album/i-make-music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scrugley.bandcamp.com/album/scars-as-souvenirs

new release 2018, now you can get all my music for just 0.50usd! more to come!

>experimental
>kinda folky kinda electronic
>dsbm vocals
>piano with drums

first project in over 4 yrs is out now my bruddahs

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>chill hop
>boom baps

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/album/winter-camper-ep
>indie folk
>singer-songwriter

earlyprey.bandcamp.com/album/perreo-emoji-mix
>reggaeton
>post-nightcore
>if i tell you it sounds like bubblegum bass in spanish would it convince you more?
>features a guest mix by "yamir" known for hits such as "mullvad" and his own reggaeton song "god put me in this world for two things"

big rec

alvebeats.bandcamp.com/album/sextape-x-lovetape-vol-2

just now released a buncha trash collecting dust from 2 years ago until now so i can stop making shitty beats

>lo-fi, jazzy chill beats

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/

>beep boop

this is probably really lame of me, but i've been having a shitty week, so any listens are greatly appreciated.

hello this is my first recorded meme in like a decade
please give advice specifically about how it sounds and how to make it sound better (but disregard that some chord changes and vocal bits are fucked up because it's like 95% made up on the spot)
>acoustic guitar and a few vocal tracks
alicethecat.bandcamp.com/track/pesclan

deleteistaken.bandcamp.com/album/tri-slnk

thought its a bit hard to define the album by genre but based off my experience i took a step forward in a way i took up a much more experimental and personal approach

anyways id really like to hear what do you all think, already appreciated

why the fuck do you keep posting this garbage in every single fucking thread?

droopies.bandcamp.com/track/gone-wrong

>vocals drums guitars
>philadelphia
free album codes:
pqfy-wyhv
rbdn-xrm8
3qx9-ypp3
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

read about the album:
dustupmag.com/droopies-fuzzed-out-dark-dream-responsible-people/
theblogthatcelebratesitself.blogspot.com/2018/01/responsible-people-with-droopies.html
rvamag.com/music/local-trio-droopies-discusses-new-album-responsible-people.html

upcoming shows:
feb 11 in richmond
www.songkick.com/concerts/32271669
feb 21 in philadelphia
www.songkick.com/concerts/32204724

favoritewater.bandcamp.com/album/nano-cleaner

>post-nightcore
>plunderphonics
>noise

dustetc.bandcamp.com/album/grinch

>Alt rock, shoegaze

Working the weekend sucks :/

Check it out if you wanna see what me and my guys do when we're hammered. elmatter.bandcamp.com

good morning fellas!

hey its us the pablo collective and here are two tracks for an album thats most likely going to drop in february, and early in it, so mark your calenders friends.

thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/missing-persons-report-single
thepablocollective.bandcamp.com/track/chimer

we hope you enjoy these two tracks, and the full album when it comes out soon!

>tags don't do it justice
>experimental hip-hop with elements of industrial, noise, ambient, and psychedelic music/rock
>even if you don't like it, i can probs guarantee it's like nothing you've heard before

im give a lil bit of feedback to everyone
altho some of the drum sounds and mixing is a bit strange, i overall really like the sound of this, and the songwriting and structure make it really cool
nice chill stuff, also jesus christ you are in every single thread
some really nice folk-y songwriting, but the extra layers/electric guitar/synths really elevate this
holy shit i never expected to see reggaeton in a bandcamp thread, let alone on Sup Forums lmfao. way more rhythmically and sonically interesting than every reggaeton song ive ever heard on the radio so props to that
nice chill stuff
weird as fuck, its like jazz from hell by frank zappa but with more of a synth/electronic bent to it. i like it t b h (and now we glow is an especially neat song)
for advice specifically on how to make it better, the guitar sounds like it was recorded at a really low bitrate, or given a strange eq treatment to sound odd, so i'd work on that. the vocals work well for what the general sound of the track is, but id say maybe compressing them and just singing a lil louder in general would help a lot.

cont in part 2

me once again

oh wow i fucking love this, def one of the most interesting things ive heard in one of these threads. i relate to your struggle of having to describe the genre haha, i really have no idea what the fuck we're making atm. but yea, the ambient hip-hop fusion works incredibly well, so good job on that man.

ive heard this before, and i love what you guys are doing instrumentally. the vocals seem a bit strange in delivery for my taste, but hey, its a fun track!
well, it aint to my taste thats for sure. but hey someone's gotta make post-nightcore
some great alt-y rock stuff, the production and recording sounds great (altho somethin is missing mixing wise, dunno what it is but it sounds a bit off), and the vocals have their own style down and work well over the instrumental.
damn for being hammered, this is fantastic. love that 60s, early 70s sounds with the wah guitars and melodic bass playing. the drummer is also great. i listened to a bit of "the matter" and it sounds more well produced, but still definitely live. I think if you guys went into a studio and got some of this professionally multi-tracked, it could be somethin great

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/modern-prayers

>no-fi rock
>musique concrete
>classical midi

An album inspired by what's going on in the world. My latest album and my greatest so far.

rec:

Ethereal talks is a small netlabel and a homeplace for weird lo-fi songs and hauntology. You're welcome!
etherealtalks.bandcamp.com
> outsider, lo-fi, electronic,
Recs:

>raw
>electronic

rawzilk.bandcamp.com/

bump

>Anti-folk, bedroom, acoustic & strings

calciumcyanideontheside.bandcamp.com/album/drunk-steve-joey-noble

fizzydiscoproductions.bandcamp.com/releases

>alternative

hey that sounds great

wokin on the weekend? it's so dull lol

but that's when there's more work to be done (at least in the service sector where most of these useless independent musicians work)

nazcaplate.bandcamp.com/releases

>garage rock
>lo fi indie
>drift punk

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/
>Indie
>Post Rock
>emo
>math rock

lennycorbett.bandcamp.com/

>cinematic/soundtrack style

Working on a new album here's some from that:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0c9U3vniQ

niklala.bandcamp.com/

>sum crazy stuuff

jerusafunk1.bandcamp.com/album/the-hierophant

>Klezmer
>Funk

>the guitar sounds like it was recorded at a really low bitrate, or given a strange eq treatment to sound odd, so i'd work on that. the vocals work well for what the general sound of the track is, but id say maybe compressing them and just singing a lil louder in general would help a lot.
thanks a lot lad, exactly the kind of feedback i was looking for
i did screw with the eq on guitar to filter out some background noise, didn't think it had much of a negative effect on the sound though, i'll have a look at that again
singing was actually compressed and then made real quiet. but i guess that's just a problem i have to sort out, it's always too quiet even when rehearsing or playing live

calmdot.bandcamp.com
buy my labels stuff if you like it, recently unemployed and hungry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=og5HlW3WbD0

staticswords.bandcamp.com/album/sluntoween-2016

staticswords.bandcamp.com/album/i-make-music

>Experimental
>Noise
>Other stuff
>Feedback plz