Anyone else find this scene really hot? When this alien farts at Jar Jar? The alien just looks so feminine and sexy...

Anyone else find this scene really hot? When this alien farts at Jar Jar? The alien just looks so feminine and sexy, and the way it farts and turns to him to flaunt it. Like it's inviting him to get closer for the next one.

I first watched this movie when I was very young and I have masturbated to this scene so many times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bXaDtAtpLPs?t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pee Yoosa

oh fuck yes, user. I understand.

>Anyone else find this scene really hot?
stopped reading here

What the fuck

*brap*

You're the only one

ITT: fishing for newfags.

Farting threads go on

imagine be jar jar in da scene and hav to be all likein "damn,eopie,yousa bombad okeeday,all sexy with yousa tight body and horrific androgynous monster face.missa can total has sex with yousa,both missa character and da real missa.whena all he real wanna do is doo-doo another 16 year old in his dress room.likein serious imagine hav to be jar jar and no on sit in da chair while eopie flaunts her disgust body in front of yousa,da favorable light bare conceal her stretchmarks and leathery skin,and just sit der,take after take,hour after hour,while she bombad da dance.no on hav to tolerata her monstrous doo-doo visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she s still gotin it and damn,eopie looks likein *that*?because thesa re no da ones who has to sit der watch her mannish doo-doo gremlin face contort into types of grimaces yousa didn t even know exist before da day.yousa ve been doo-doo noth but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleg rape victims for yousa entire career com straight out of da boonies in naboo.yousa ve never even seen anyth dis doo-doo disgust before,and now yousa swear yousa ganna tasta da sweat da s break out on her dimpl stomach as she sucka in to writhe it suggestive at yousa,smug assur da yousa enjoy da opportunity get paid to sit der and revel in her "statuesque (for da is what she calls herself)" beauty,da beauty she jobbin so hard for with personal trainers inda previous months.and then da director calls for another take,and yousa know yousa can kill every single person in dis room before da studio security can putin yousa down,but yousa sit der and endure,because yousa re doo-doo jar jar.yousa re no goin to nocomebackie yousa future political career over dis.just bear it.hide yousa face and bear it.

Lol

okay, I XD'd

The amount of autism in this post is surreal

Personally I squeed

Post the fuckin link, bitch.

now this is autism

I SAID POST THE FUCKING LINK, BITCH

underrated line of the phantom menace

youtu.be/bXaDtAtpLPs?t=8s

star wars really brings out the best in this board

No but I always found there to be weird sexual overtones in this scene.

*BRRAAAAAAP*