Thoughts on this?

thoughts on this?

>Also, she is better than Bjork. She’s objectively a better vocalist than Bjork. Plus, she’s not some musician creating “Art Pop” who relies on extensive instrumentation, fusing genres, electronics, etc. to make up for songwriting ability. Hayley can sit down and write an incredible, straightforward pop song with a genius hook with merely a guitar and her voice. She’s even written some of the most successful rock songs of this generation back when she was just 16 years old. (Take “Misery Business”, for instance.)

>A lot of other anons here on Sup Forums are the ones who are delusional, if anything. They’re deluded by their anti-poptimist and hipster mentality. Good thing that Paramore is slowly being more and more appreciated around here. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BaRLKw5-hZM
youtu.be/E_Ia2zpQeZM
youtube.com/watch?v=TebUMhJAKSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree with that statement. I prefer her to Bjork

a better vocalist indeed
she's good but not a great songwriter i think desu

She's not really as good as björk

>objectively
subjectively
FIFY

She's getting more unattractive each year. Approaching thirty, hard times.

LMAO she's more beautiful than ever you clown!

Listen to Cranes if you want that childlike voice gimmick, but from someone who can actually sing.

Mentioning an iconic and universally loved figures such as Bjork to try and attract attention to literally who. Poor work user.

>Hayley can sit down and write an incredible, straightforward pop song with a genius hook with merely a guitar and her voice.
Wasn't all her songs cowritten by producers and other people?

Music isn’t a competition or anything,...BUUUT no way that devil slut from Paramore Vampire movie whore is on the level of goddess Bjork. It’s so sad this is what Sup Forums has come to. You guys (or maybe teenie bopper girls) are underaged “why can’t it still be the guitar hero generation” type of outcasts. You fucking disgusting waifu fags I swear to god . REEEE!!!! REEEEEE!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>tfw OP’s quote is actually what I posted in my Paramore shill thread yesterday

100% correct.

I doubt she even writes most of her songs

excellent thread

>hayley of paramore
>literal who
pick only one

explain why do you think that bjork's songwriting is better than hayley's

More emotional

when is she gonna get a 19 y/o bf

>tfw 19 year old boy
That’d be pretty hot desu. There are rumors of her fooling around with teenage boys before on tour. Maybe she’s into mom-son roleplay. :o

well, that's subjective. i think that hayley's songwriting is far more emotional and personal than the glacial bjork' songwriting. many of hayley' lyrics are autobiographical.

I wouldn't even rape her

Hayleyfags, stop. I'm fine with your threads, but don't become like Grimesfags. It's not a competition, and these conversations never go anywhere.

>but don't become like Grimesfags
why not? grimes fans are feared by this meme board. like them or not, they have a strong personality. it helps that their favorite artist is incredibly talented, so they are very confident.

You know what, fuck it. I'd rather focus on a more enjoyable thread.

ok

what's Paramore's best metaphor?

if you believe this. if you believe that, the singer from paramore is better than bjork. Like, not to rustle us or troll us, but you genuinely feel this way, i dont think music is for you. try something else, like TV or something. Yeah, music isn't your forte.

Careful, your elitism is showing.

i can't tolerate this tomfoolery

collaboration when

asap

i wanna see this

Bjork is much more cerebral, abstract and highly whimsical in her approach to music, which transcends the boundaries in which we can comprehend music. She can easily conjure up multiple realms, universes of deceit and sorrow and merge them into infinite happiness all at once. Hayley doesn't have that amount of creativity in her; her lyrics suffer from boring, lame and unimaginative ideas, which ultimately makes her a weak songwriter. She's limited to her weak intuition, unlike Bjork's esoteric fantasies.

beat happening let me steal this lyrics real quick

>this level of snob

Fuck off. Decode and Crush were their only good songs.

you're just a snob. the lyrics are basically the least important part in music. the most important part is songwriting: the actual melodies, song structure, arrangements, harmonies, etc. considering that, hayley is a far superior songwriter than bjork. her voice is also superior: she doesn't have that guttural, ugly voice of bjork.

Hayley has no creativity or imagination whatsoever in forming her generic pop songs. Her messages fail to deliver anything of substance or worth in music, and liberating superior genres to dilute them into uninspired pop clichés, where typical verse-chorus-verse structure without any deviation from what has actually been done before should be shunned by any intelligent music connoisseur. There's nothing original nor meaningful about this disgusting whore.

t. Man with intelligent girlfriend.

This girl is the epitome of a talentless special snowflake wannabe.

be nice to my gf

>talentless

I'm not seeing you writing songs, playing several instruments and singing, do I?

That's because I have the common decency not to promote my talentless ass.

When the actual hell has Hayley ever played an instrument EVER? It's always her backup band controlling the musical aspect while she wails like a putrid princess.

tfw nobody will promote you

She doesn't play instruments live apart from a few rare occasions with a keyboard and drums.

She often dabbles with instruments during songwriting, though.

So basically she sucks at playing them.

She's the stage presence and vocals.

She's pretty good at playing the instruments she can. Check out her playing guitar, piano, etc. and you'll see.

something grimes

If she specializes in vocals then I sure as hell don't want to hear her instrumentals.

>you either like Hayley or Grimes
I don't listen to teenage waifupop.

ok

Man I love how you like fantasy league paramore vs Bjork and ya don't do like flyleaf or I'm tarja from nightwish and like kittie. Then ya bring up Bjork and it ain't even like emilie autumn and la roux come up
You shoulda just been like ODB n Paramore...could be exactly level singin quality/skill

Did Josh Farro really write half of Paramore's songs before 2011?
If he was that good of a songwriter, why hasn't he released a good solo song since then?

ODB was fucking excellent, motherfucker. Fite me irl.

"Of all the weapons you fight with
Your silence is the most violent”

I wish Hayley was a boxer then.

Looks like we have a comedian.

ok manipulative sociopath

Was this guy really responsible for writing some of Paramore's greatest songs or is that just a lie?
He's made absolutely nothing of note in the 8 years since he left Paramore.

Yeah, but neither has Hayley.

It looks like she's saying "you will die".

Shaolin Shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang Swordstyle.
>>This could be dangerous

I miss Josh Farro :(

I make yo' dick disappear
I ain't hearin anymore weird sounds in the ear
PSSSSSSS... you can't purr no more
You wanna kneel and suck dick? I'ma keep your throat sore
Bitches got herpes in ya ass
Every time you fuck a nigga, he dies fast
And you won't last
The pussy break down from a rash
It's hard for you to walk, cuz you stuck up in your ass
Don't ask me for no cash
You better not be tellin me to give them no cash
Ash, bash, crash, sad ass

>Monster >Still Into You >Ain't It Fun >Hard Times

Would've been cool of Josh had kept writing punk emo type songs well into the 2010s as a "fuck you" to Paramore's change in musical direction.
He could have enlisted the help of a younger, more Christian version of Hayley and started Paranew.

i wish i had a cute butt like hayley williams

i wish i was cute like hayley williams

i wish i was hayley williams

I wish I could fuck someone as cute as Hayley. Don't really care if it's Hayley or not.

>I wish I could fuck someone as cute as Hayley.

good luck!

Anyone else absolutely love and adore the old Hayley Williams from between 2005-2011, but don't really dig the new Hayley?
This is how I feel.

youtu.be/BaRLKw5-hZM

>tfw Hayley will never call you on her BlackBerry

2007 - 2009 Hayley best Hayley.

Man, I'm not delusional, wishes aren't hopes.

blond hayley is thicc

And so's my dick.

this is the only wey

fuck i wish i could have a womans only relationship with her

annie looks too old now

Avey is the stage presence, vocals, and plays instruments while performing live.
youtu.be/E_Ia2zpQeZM

Dubs! Wooh!

t. 16 year old

Just finished watching The Final Riot DVD

mfw 3 for $5

GOAT live performance desu.

I love this .gif so much. I've always just assumed he's the band's manager though. Who is he really?

youtube.com/watch?v=TebUMhJAKSM

>only the black guy actually sounds good
That's funny.

our guy

I prefer old Hayley, but don't mind new.

Redheads are my krypronite, so her hair stood out. I'd do anything to have a girl like her.

it's just so... blonde now

i wish i could look that good in a beret

>thighs