youtube.com/watch?v=acYkDTiQMRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mEuHFBZx7U4
youtube.com/watch?v=3CS9GsaGiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=rQl7Wyk2I_k
youtube.com/watch?v=qYN7ncj0zM4
youtube.com/watch?v=TLabZB8K-uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1EC8lBwroOc

Wonderful score for a wonderful film. He did great work for The Master and There Will Be Blood as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=51Z5hU5BwGM

youtube.com/watch?v=acYkDTiQMRQ

Okay this is probably his worst release, but Roaches is phenomenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuHFBZx7U4

youtube.com/watch?v=3CS9GsaGiZU

youtube.com/watch?v=rQl7Wyk2I_k

This sucks except for Roaches and the song that samples Tame Impala.
That's from 2016.

I adore PT's score. Sandalwood I is my favorite track.

1. Nils Frahm - All Melody (Motherfucking Beethoven Shit for the 21st Century. Philip Glass circa 1985 meets Jon Hopkins. Lovely, Meditative and Haunting at the same time)
2. No Age - Snares like a Haircut (Pure Noise Punk Alchemy. Never thought I’d say that but it’s all just so vivid and ass-kicking. Production is 11/10. Squashed is SoTY so far for me)
3. Awakebutstillinbed - What we call low Self-Esteem is really... ( Debut of the Year so far, and I don’t even like Emo music like that. Theres other genre influences here as well but it’s the bone chilling energy and the vocal performances track after track that make this a classic for me)
4. Tuneyards - I can Feel You Creepin into my Private Life (Underrated imo. I saw them perform this live. Nobody sings like Merrill. Nobody writes like Marril. It kind of reminds me of political and socially conscious folk music from the 60’s put into a very bizarre African dance context. Plus the songs are incredibly catchy.)
5. Holy - All These Worlds are Yours (Holy Fucking Fuck. Neo Psych/Heavy Psych/Shoegaze that sends you to different planets. If it wasn’t so epic, I might love it even more since it could be an exhausting listen.)

6. JPEG Mafia - Veteran (Bjork of Hip-Hop, not even memeing that hard. It’s The sound of purging out the SoundCloud Rap Era)
7. Dean McPhee - 4 Stones (Super Meditative Guitar Ambient Record with American Primivitism leanings. Super transporting when stoned)
8. Bahamas - Earthtones (Great Neil Young/John Mayer type hybrid here. Fantastic guitar work. Afie has a fantastic voice. Excuse the track “Bad Boys Need Love Too”, which is seriously cringeworthy, and you have yourself a fantastic record.
9. Jonny Greenwood - Phantom Thread (Haunting at moments. I have always been inspired by musicians who do soundtracking)
10. Shopping - The Official Body (Post-Punk produced by the guy from Orange Juice. Features 2 lead singers with a lot of chemistry and catchy grooves)

This is just what I rated on rym as of about two weeks ago. Dots = 10

Aotysf:
Personal - Gangrena Gasosa
Objective - John Surman
General - Nerveless by Romano

>2018
Probably the worst year for music so far

(you)

>inb4 fantano
this was my AOTYSF before fantano gave it a 9

It's just so fucking good

So hard to choose, but mine's either The Tailor of Fitzrovia or House of Woodcock

Don’t you just hate when that happens? I thought To Be Kind was a 10 when it leaked, 2 months before Fantwon Review .

Yeah, makes you seem like a bandwagoning faggot when you actually really like a release. It sucks.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>implying faggot hasn't lost it's overall meaning because of it's overuse

Go Home Perfume Genius

Why are you a faggot?

All of the contestants that have been passed on The Voice so far have been gahmazing

Niggah dafuq you came from. We don’t take kindly to you’re kind around these parts

greight beight meight

I think House of Woodcock is the clear standout, but I really love Never Cursed and Alma

Same. God he really outdid himself with this one

Is the rest of 2018 even trying?

aoty

I'm obsessed with House of Woodcock

I’m with you, faggots. We should all be each other’s house of woodcock. That would be so much fun. Imagining my anus stretched out among the stars, oh yes how I could see it now, over yonder, past where the sign was unclear in the morning fog

new James Blake single is quite nice

Where the peach trees are always in bloom... Thanks for this user.

agreed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qYN7ncj0zM4

youtube.com/watch?v=TLabZB8K-uw

HOW DID THEY GET IT TO SOUND SO LUSH

Don't mind me, just posting the AOTY

Lmao I love how the music you listen to is your identity. Underage b&